Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | why's everyone mad @ drop rates
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Been in the coli for at least 3-5 hours, not a single chest drop. Nothing from gathering (even with 25 gathering turns) and the only chest I had to open was what I crafted from baldwin.

One chest.

Needless to say, I feel like giving up even though it's only been one day lmao
Been in the coli for at least 3-5 hours, not a single chest drop. Nothing from gathering (even with 25 gathering turns) and the only chest I had to open was what I crafted from baldwin.

One chest.

Needless to say, I feel like giving up even though it's only been one day lmao
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
I'm not MAD per se... But bored? Yes.
I've been in the coli since 11est this morning and I haven't gotten a. single. chest.

I don't seem to be encountering very many NoN creatures, either, and when I do, they're not dropping much more than a few bits of meat.

Idk, maybe today's just not lucky for me, and I'll do better tomorrow? I mean, we have until Jan 2nd, so I'm not discouraged yet. But maaaaaaaaaaannnnn *drops on the ground and flops like a fish*
I'm not MAD per se... But bored? Yes.
I've been in the coli since 11est this morning and I haven't gotten a. single. chest.

I don't seem to be encountering very many NoN creatures, either, and when I do, they're not dropping much more than a few bits of meat.

Idk, maybe today's just not lucky for me, and I'll do better tomorrow? I mean, we have until Jan 2nd, so I'm not discouraged yet. But maaaaaaaaaaannnnn *drops on the ground and flops like a fish*
il_75x75.1312599259_4fno.jpgyGoZ2OC.png.a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
I've been having extremely common encounter rates and decent enough chest drop rates (Though I have like 200 cuckoos from those Marionettes seriouslty *** do I do with all of those?

I have been messing around in the Forest path (Level 10+11 dragons).

It's fine, Chests are uncommon enough, so I feel good when I get one since it's a lotta work. hah)
I've been having extremely common encounter rates and decent enough chest drop rates (Though I have like 200 cuckoos from those Marionettes seriouslty *** do I do with all of those?

I have been messing around in the Forest path (Level 10+11 dragons).

It's fine, Chests are uncommon enough, so I feel good when I get one since it's a lotta work. hah)
Hm. Let me see how many chests I have gotten today...
-1 from Scavenging, had Conjurer's Cobwebs
-I have 2 Conjurer's Hats in my vault
-I also have a Lavaborne Hoax, 2 Magic Mirrors, 2 Wodden Marionettes, a Sundial Imposter and a Jawlocker
-I have 1 Nocturne egg too
-And I have an unopened chest sitting in my hoard Just opened it, it had a Wavebreak Snarler inside
If I'm not mistaken, today alone I've gotten 12 chests in total, which in my opinion isn't bad at all. I was doing different venues, and I haven't even gotten through all the venues yet except for the Training Fields.
And as much as I wish the mimics and chests were more common, I find it kinda fun (though a bit tiring) to grind for chests and their awesome loot. And even if mimics and chests were hard to come by, at least I'm raking in Coli drops and by extension treasure so it's a win-win for me :)
Hm. Let me see how many chests I have gotten today...
-1 from Scavenging, had Conjurer's Cobwebs
-I have 2 Conjurer's Hats in my vault
-I also have a Lavaborne Hoax, 2 Magic Mirrors, 2 Wodden Marionettes, a Sundial Imposter and a Jawlocker
-I have 1 Nocturne egg too
-And I have an unopened chest sitting in my hoard Just opened it, it had a Wavebreak Snarler inside
If I'm not mistaken, today alone I've gotten 12 chests in total, which in my opinion isn't bad at all. I was doing different venues, and I haven't even gotten through all the venues yet except for the Training Fields.
And as much as I wish the mimics and chests were more common, I find it kinda fun (though a bit tiring) to grind for chests and their awesome loot. And even if mimics and chests were hard to come by, at least I'm raking in Coli drops and by extension treasure so it's a win-win for me :)
I've finally got my first chest after a mere six hours grinding. I would kill for that luck ^ xD

But now I'm going to hoard my precious chest for a while so I don't have to open it and see a bear I already have xD
I've finally got my first chest after a mere six hours grinding. I would kill for that luck ^ xD

But now I'm going to hoard my precious chest for a while so I don't have to open it and see a bear I already have xD
I've been in the coli for 7 hours and haven't found a single chest. I've had lots of encounters with mimes, sure, but I'm nowhere near getting even one chest. I kind of wanna keep going because "hey, maybe this time around I'll get something!", but I'm exhausted
I've been in the coli for 7 hours and haven't found a single chest. I've had lots of encounters with mimes, sure, but I'm nowhere near getting even one chest. I kind of wanna keep going because "hey, maybe this time around I'll get something!", but I'm exhausted
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@MegaAerodactyl

Three hours in and I only got one chest just recently in coli. :|
I don't have near as many chests as some others. = w=
@MegaAerodactyl

Three hours in and I only got one chest just recently in coli. :|
I don't have near as many chests as some others. = w=
Egh it sounds strange that I want a happy medium between last year and this year, doesn't it? But this is day 1. I'll be patient. Perhaps I'm just having bad luck today.

I got... 5 eggs last year, and 2 scrolls. Gobs of familiars. ...but I also opened well over 2000 chests since most chests just gave food or trinkets. It was exhausting, and one of the most common complaints was that though chests were common, they had no value.
So now chests are uncommon but have value. Unfortunately imo they're slightly too uncommon... and one of the big complaints from last year was the 90% chance of a single food item. Emphasis on single. Chests that opened with multiple things (including food/trinkets) but are mid range rarity would probably satisfy more people. that's just my opinion, though.

This year, thus far, from gathering I've gotten....2 chests. Ok not so bad, since the chests BOTH contained familiars.

...hours of grinding in the coli not only haven't given me a single chest, but also haven't given me enough dust to even MAKE a chest with Baldwin.
And I don't know how many hours it has been total.

I've exalted 20 something fodder that I all trained up to 10 in that time if that's any sort of timer at all. ._.
And some of the fodder was trained excruciatingly slowly while I was yeti hunting for a change of pace.
Egh it sounds strange that I want a happy medium between last year and this year, doesn't it? But this is day 1. I'll be patient. Perhaps I'm just having bad luck today.

I got... 5 eggs last year, and 2 scrolls. Gobs of familiars. ...but I also opened well over 2000 chests since most chests just gave food or trinkets. It was exhausting, and one of the most common complaints was that though chests were common, they had no value.
So now chests are uncommon but have value. Unfortunately imo they're slightly too uncommon... and one of the big complaints from last year was the 90% chance of a single food item. Emphasis on single. Chests that opened with multiple things (including food/trinkets) but are mid range rarity would probably satisfy more people. that's just my opinion, though.

This year, thus far, from gathering I've gotten....2 chests. Ok not so bad, since the chests BOTH contained familiars.

...hours of grinding in the coli not only haven't given me a single chest, but also haven't given me enough dust to even MAKE a chest with Baldwin.
And I don't know how many hours it has been total.

I've exalted 20 something fodder that I all trained up to 10 in that time if that's any sort of timer at all. ._.
And some of the fodder was trained excruciatingly slowly while I was yeti hunting for a change of pace.
When it is dark enough,
you can see the stars.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
2 chests in 4 hours

No currency or anything else to keep me interested in grinding

Slowly losing interest o_o
2 chests in 4 hours

No currency or anything else to keep me interested in grinding

Slowly losing interest o_o
tumblr_inline_ny6pwws6ed1qmzhvw_540.pngx0CMhAc.pngfire-01.giftumblr_inline_ny1deeh2c01qmzhvw_540.png
I've been grinding for 6 hours, no chests.
I've been grinding for 6 hours, no chests.
Come Join the ALL FLIGHTS FR Discord Chat Room and voice chat! Be a part of a growing community with over 700+ users and growing daily! Come be sorted into your flight and make friends, make sales, and show off your latest accomplishments!
discord.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13