Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The problem is not getting the chests
1 2 3 4 5
This is like the exactly opposite of last year for me. Then I was positively swimming in chests despite not grinding that much, running into chest mobs left and right. Now, I've gotten two chests from gathering and only one during an hour and a half of coli. Hmm.
This is like the exactly opposite of last year for me. Then I was positively swimming in chests despite not grinding that much, running into chest mobs left and right. Now, I've gotten two chests from gathering and only one during an hour and a half of coli. Hmm.

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
I'm sticking to the Boreal Wood. I want that flying book.
I'm sticking to the Boreal Wood. I want that flying book.
ShpX9LV.png
[quote name="Suicidalpickles" date=2015-12-20 12:46:51] [quote name="Reyna" date=2015-12-20 12:44:34] the encounter rate in the arena has been phenomenal for me! [/quote] sobs I was hoping to get a break from the arena this year [/quote] I know but the [i]chesssts[/i]
Suicidalpickles wrote on 2015-12-20:
Reyna wrote on 2015-12-20:
the encounter rate in the arena has been phenomenal for me!
sobs I was hoping to get a break from the arena this year
I know but the chesssts
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
[quote name="Stormdragon" date=2015-12-20 13:12:25] [quote name="Suicidalpickles" date=2015-12-20 12:46:51] [quote name="Reyna" date=2015-12-20 12:44:34] the encounter rate in the arena has been phenomenal for me! [/quote] sobs I was hoping to get a break from the arena this year [/quote] I know but the [i]chesssts[/i] [/quote] [i]I just want that Living Sculpture[/i]
Stormdragon wrote on 2015-12-20:
Suicidalpickles wrote on 2015-12-20:
Reyna wrote on 2015-12-20:
the encounter rate in the arena has been phenomenal for me!
sobs I was hoping to get a break from the arena this year
I know but the chesssts

I just want that Living Sculpture
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Drago
every venue has a different new "mimic" monster, and all of them will drop chests
The Arena seems to be the best area so far from the two spreadsheets I'm contributing to
@Drago
every venue has a different new "mimic" monster, and all of them will drop chests
The Arena seems to be the best area so far from the two spreadsheets I'm contributing to
@Stormdragon Oh, I take it, not all these new mimic enemies look like mimics then?

I have been seeing some enemies

Oh wait, damn I must of read the event blog wrong then, are you telling me all those familiars in the first section, is a minic?

Great, as if getting a stupid chest drop wasn't hard enough, now I need to fight in certian areas to farm all those not very mimic looking, mimic enemies in hopes of getting their familiar.

Well this sucks.
@Stormdragon Oh, I take it, not all these new mimic enemies look like mimics then?

I have been seeing some enemies

Oh wait, damn I must of read the event blog wrong then, are you telling me all those familiars in the first section, is a minic?

Great, as if getting a stupid chest drop wasn't hard enough, now I need to fight in certian areas to farm all those not very mimic looking, mimic enemies in hopes of getting their familiar.

Well this sucks.
Crystal Pools has been good to me with encounters, but I've only gotten one chest. I'm trying the arena next.
Crystal Pools has been good to me with encounters, but I've only gotten one chest. I'm trying the arena next.
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Drago yes, but they do not drop their own familiar. All the mimics and new items are in the chests, except for the food items and trinkets, which drop off the coli monsters. [quote]Several of these chests have a vicious mind of their own, (The chest familiars) and some (of the strange chests) are now known to be under the protection of some new clever and camouflaged foes...[/quote]
@Drago
yes, but they do not drop their own familiar. All the mimics and new items are in the chests, except for the food items and trinkets, which drop off the coli monsters.
Quote:
Several of these chests have a vicious mind of their own, (The chest familiars) and some (of the strange chests) are now known to be under the protection of some new clever and camouflaged foes...
The weird thing is that I'm getting better drop rates in the lower level venues. I was at it for 10 min in Kelp beds and no chests. I go to Woodland path and in less than a minute I have two chests. Huh,
The weird thing is that I'm getting better drop rates in the lower level venues. I was at it for 10 min in Kelp beds and no chests. I go to Woodland path and in less than a minute I have two chests. Huh,
tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.giftyphlosion.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif
I just started grinding in the Rainforest jungle or whatever, and I'm not even sure what the NotN monster there is because I haven't seen it yet.

But yeah, thus far the Arena has been the best bet for me.

EDIT: just found 'em. It's the wooden marionettes. They drop marionettes and buttrocks. yay.
*Goes to another venue*
I just started grinding in the Rainforest jungle or whatever, and I'm not even sure what the NotN monster there is because I haven't seen it yet.

But yeah, thus far the Arena has been the best bet for me.

EDIT: just found 'em. It's the wooden marionettes. They drop marionettes and buttrocks. yay.
*Goes to another venue*
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
1 2 3 4 5