Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
@jacklego5775 Baldwin has already been released. The admins have stated its a crafting feature, although the way they worded it suggests there may be future crafting features although we don't have any hints yet of future ones. [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-05 12:32:07"]Baldwin's bubbling brew will be our first crafting feature.[/quote] @lemonsdrops hatchling data is generated at hatching.
@jacklego5775 Baldwin has already been released. The admins have stated its a crafting feature, although the way they worded it suggests there may be future crafting features although we don't have any hints yet of future ones.
Undel wrote on 2013-06-05 12:32:07:
Baldwin's bubbling brew will be our first crafting feature.

@lemonsdrops hatchling data is generated at hatching.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@Inkdeity

Reading the history on the Lorebook, Shade kind of broke to pieces and rained all over Sornieth. (Edit: it was also mentioned on Q&A before)

Looking at the map we can see that some areas pretty surely have Shade pieces on them (Hewn City, Cairnstone Rest), and it is canon that most enemies that we fight on Coliseum are possessed by Shade, and by bonding with the familiars we "awoke" them from that possession.

..Though, I really hope they tell us more.

@Takkuri

Bears were voted to return by the community. First year there was no NotN, so no returning festival items, and this year it was the crowns that were voted to return.

@Plushstiel

Pretty sure that's not the word you were looking, as sexually dimorphous basically means that male and female look different. Other than that, they have said that there is no plans for sex-change scrolls at least.

@FableTheWolf

If you go a couple of Q&As back, there's a list of already implemented things from the suggestion forum.

@Alaia

Yes, they said on the thread that irishim are going to be updated at the same time with the new colours.
@Inkdeity

Reading the history on the Lorebook, Shade kind of broke to pieces and rained all over Sornieth. (Edit: it was also mentioned on Q&A before)

Looking at the map we can see that some areas pretty surely have Shade pieces on them (Hewn City, Cairnstone Rest), and it is canon that most enemies that we fight on Coliseum are possessed by Shade, and by bonding with the familiars we "awoke" them from that possession.

..Though, I really hope they tell us more.

@Takkuri

Bears were voted to return by the community. First year there was no NotN, so no returning festival items, and this year it was the crowns that were voted to return.

@Plushstiel

Pretty sure that's not the word you were looking, as sexually dimorphous basically means that male and female look different. Other than that, they have said that there is no plans for sex-change scrolls at least.

@FableTheWolf

If you go a couple of Q&As back, there's a list of already implemented things from the suggestion forum.

@Alaia

Yes, they said on the thread that irishim are going to be updated at the same time with the new colours.
hWsjkHE.png
@DragonSage

Thank you for making this thread, I've been thinking of this for months but never managed to collect enough courage to do this on my own ^ ^
@DragonSage

Thank you for making this thread, I've been thinking of this for months but never managed to collect enough courage to do this on my own ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien Awesome, I was hoping that would be the case if they were being updated. That way I won't have to wait TOO much longer to know if I will follow through with the plans for my Guardian boy. My plan right now is this [center][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=15&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=22&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img][/center] But I want to wait to see the update to make sure it still looks good together. I love how the purple tones blend with the Peregrine.
@Elaendorlien
Awesome, I was hoping that would be the case if they were being updated.

That way I won't have to wait TOO much longer to know if I will follow through with the plans for my Guardian boy.

My plan right now is this
dragonpic2.php?body=20&wing=15&style=2&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=11&tert=22&elem=10&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

But I want to wait to see the update to make sure it still looks good together. I love how the purple tones blend with the Peregrine.
They/Them FR+2
@Alaia

Yea, I have some dragons with similar problem... we just have to hope. And that is a beautiful dragon ^ ^

@DragonTamer12

As those two are hue-changed instead of actual recolours (in addition to the Fallen Streak), it was said (paraphrasing here) that they don't have any current plans for that but it may happen one day, before on Q&A.
@Alaia

Yea, I have some dragons with similar problem... we just have to hope. And that is a beautiful dragon ^ ^

@DragonTamer12

As those two are hue-changed instead of actual recolours (in addition to the Fallen Streak), it was said (paraphrasing here) that they don't have any current plans for that but it may happen one day, before on Q&A.
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien I've done it before but It didn't last however this week there seemed to be plenty that could be player answered I figured I'd do this instead of message players I could answer
@Elaendorlien I've done it before but It didn't last however this week there seemed to be plenty that could be player answered I figured I'd do this instead of message players I could answer
@DragonSage

Hmmm... I must have missed it then. I'm very probably going to continue answering them on this from now on ^ ^
@DragonSage

Hmmm... I must have missed it then. I'm very probably going to continue answering them on this from now on ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien
Thank you very much!
@Elaendorlien
Thank you very much!
They/Them FR+2
@flapflap toggle for animation is planned for the coli rewrite; no eta for that yet
@flapflap toggle for animation is planned for the coli rewrite; no eta for that yet
[quote name="DragonSage" date=2015-12-09 09:36:10] @flapflap toggle for animation is planned for the coli rewrite; no eta for that yet [/quote] Ugh, this has been discussed so much in the past. Thanks for the info though, I'm suspecting I'm not going to get an official answer either way.
DragonSage wrote on 2015-12-09:

Ugh, this has been discussed so much in the past. Thanks for the info though, I'm suspecting I'm not going to get an official answer either way.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71