Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Ari's Accents
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 234 235
@Undertales I'm on mobile right this moment! I'll ping you again when I've mocked it up on my laptop.
@Undertales I'm on mobile right this moment! I'll ping you again when I've mocked it up on my laptop.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

the bank transfer just went thru on my paypal so I've got the $ to get some gems B)
Still got a slot for the sans accent?
@AyumiNemera

the bank transfer just went thru on my paypal so I've got the $ to get some gems B)
Still got a slot for the sans accent?
@Chaindrive sadly they all got filled up! I do have a re-run pinglist though, and I plan on running the accent one more time in the near future. Would you like me to put you on the re-run pinglist?
@Chaindrive sadly they all got filled up! I do have a re-run pinglist though, and I plan on running the accent one more time in the near future. Would you like me to put you on the re-run pinglist?
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Sure! I'll set some money aside for that then. Thanks so much!
@AyumiNemera

Sure! I'll set some money aside for that then. Thanks so much!
@AyumiNemera I sent the gems for the Sansational accent on Nov 28, 2015 12:02:55. I have a screenshot of the message if needed. I'm also sending in the gems for Windings now~!
@AyumiNemera I sent the gems for the Sansational accent on Nov 28, 2015 12:02:55. I have a screenshot of the message if needed. I'm also sending in the gems for Windings now~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@ClockworkEclipse Ah! you're right! I've been so busy I forgot to mark you as paid! OTL

so sorry! I'll definitely mark you down now haha.
@ClockworkEclipse Ah! you're right! I've been so busy I forgot to mark you as paid! OTL

so sorry! I'll definitely mark you down now haha.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera Thanks~!
@AyumiNemera Thanks~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Undertales Here you go! sorry, I had a late-night class. [img]http://i.imgur.com/v557lbj.png[/img]
@Undertales

Here you go! sorry, I had a late-night class.

v557lbj.png
VXZZmOI.png
@Niksync
@Desolim
@CobaltedBeast
@monadoboy
@Cestenial
@AriaoftheWinds
@Papyrus
@Metamorro
@ionicOneiroi
@timeblitz
@QueenKatherin
@Temmie
@Flowey

*deep annoyed sigh* Hello All! WINGdings got denied again, but in addition to it being too dark, they added

"(WINGdings) The use of clip art, photos, and brushes not created by the artist are prohibited. "

This is frustrating, because Wing Dings is not clip art, photography, or a type of brush. Wing Dings is a typeface, and complies with the rules and regulations.

This means I'm going to have to contest this is the skins and accents problem forums before being able to submit it for evaluation again.

The worst case scenario is that I will have to literally draw out the Wing Dings by hand, to the best of my ability. Hopefully it will not come to that.

I just thought I'd update you all! I will also have to try my hand at lightening it again, so please be patient while I figure this all out! In the long run, I reviewed what FR considers adequate, and I will probably pull the color from their Obsidian and see what I can do with that. (this is mostly frustrating because another accent of mine got accepted with this dark color with no issues)

Thank you all for waiting this through! SANSational still hasn't been denied, and if it gets accepted, I will contest the darkness complaint as well, as It and WINGdings use the same near-black color.
@Niksync
@Desolim
@CobaltedBeast
@monadoboy
@Cestenial
@AriaoftheWinds
@Papyrus
@Metamorro
@ionicOneiroi
@timeblitz
@QueenKatherin
@Temmie
@Flowey

*deep annoyed sigh* Hello All! WINGdings got denied again, but in addition to it being too dark, they added

"(WINGdings) The use of clip art, photos, and brushes not created by the artist are prohibited. "

This is frustrating, because Wing Dings is not clip art, photography, or a type of brush. Wing Dings is a typeface, and complies with the rules and regulations.

This means I'm going to have to contest this is the skins and accents problem forums before being able to submit it for evaluation again.

The worst case scenario is that I will have to literally draw out the Wing Dings by hand, to the best of my ability. Hopefully it will not come to that.

I just thought I'd update you all! I will also have to try my hand at lightening it again, so please be patient while I figure this all out! In the long run, I reviewed what FR considers adequate, and I will probably pull the color from their Obsidian and see what I can do with that. (this is mostly frustrating because another accent of mine got accepted with this dark color with no issues)

Thank you all for waiting this through! SANSational still hasn't been denied, and if it gets accepted, I will contest the darkness complaint as well, as It and WINGdings use the same near-black color.
VXZZmOI.png
@AyumiNemera

Thank you for keeping us updated! I'm sorry that they're giving you such a hassle!
@AyumiNemera

Thank you for keeping us updated! I'm sorry that they're giving you such a hassle!
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 234 235