Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE item raffle for NEWBIES< [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63
@Ashmore
I really like them all, but I guess it's the Tundras that I like best. Can you imagine snuggling up to one for a nap in the sun? I bet they're super soft and cuddly.

I joined Water Flight after a major fit of indecision. If only I could pick two I would. I decided at last on Water for the eye shade. I very quickly learned that the community is amazing though, and so very worth while =D
@Ashmore
I really like them all, but I guess it's the Tundras that I like best. Can you imagine snuggling up to one for a nap in the sun? I bet they're super soft and cuddly.

I joined Water Flight after a major fit of indecision. If only I could pick two I would. I decided at last on Water for the eye shade. I very quickly learned that the community is amazing though, and so very worth while =D
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Ashmore

1.Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
The Spirals! I love the slender and long body, it's very attractive to me.

2.Why did you join your current Flight?
I joined Nature because of the greens. I liked the leafy background and earthy nest.
The Green eyes weren't the reason, but I think I'll do fine, the eggs look so pretty :)
@Ashmore

1.Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
The Spirals! I love the slender and long body, it's very attractive to me.

2.Why did you join your current Flight?
I joined Nature because of the greens. I liked the leafy background and earthy nest.
The Green eyes weren't the reason, but I think I'll do fine, the eggs look so pretty :)
@kaltto
I'm curious about these tests XD do you have links to them if you don't mind sharing?
@kaltto
I'm curious about these tests XD do you have links to them if you don't mind sharing?
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Ashmore Oooh, I haven't posted my custom progen yet! xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18532048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185321/18532048_350.png[/img] [/url] MOAR TICKETS PLEASE. ♥
@Ashmore Oooh, I haven't posted my custom progen yet! xD

18532048_350.png

MOAR TICKETS PLEASE. ♥
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Ashmore

1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
- The Skydancers because it matches closely to my persona in dragon form. Especially the wings. Only thing to change is the antennae for horns.

2. Why did you join your current Flight?
- I chose the Ice flight because I was searching around the net for those personality quizzes based on elements and even the one specifically the fight rising quiz. I don't really have any preference.
Ice showed up most with Light, Arcane and Fire as well. Ice seemed to have the most points cumulated after trying a few dozen quizzes. That's how it went.
@Ashmore

1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
- The Skydancers because it matches closely to my persona in dragon form. Especially the wings. Only thing to change is the antennae for horns.

2. Why did you join your current Flight?
- I chose the Ice flight because I was searching around the net for those personality quizzes based on elements and even the one specifically the fight rising quiz. I don't really have any preference.
Ice showed up most with Light, Arcane and Fire as well. Ice seemed to have the most points cumulated after trying a few dozen quizzes. That's how it went.
@Ashmore

1. Definitely Snappers and Nocturnes!

2. I joined Wind because of the deity!
@Ashmore

1. Definitely Snappers and Nocturnes!

2. I joined Wind because of the deity!
i9vPNpt.png
@CuQuoise
~~Here~~ in this thread is a link to my fav test :)
basically I typed "which flight are you, flight rising" or similar on Google :D
@CuQuoise
~~Here~~ in this thread is a link to my fav test :)
basically I typed "which flight are you, flight rising" or similar on Google :D
@Ashmore

Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)

This is really tough! I really love the snake like appearance of both the Spiral and Coatl, but I love the eastern dragon theme the Imperial haves :) The Wildclaws raptor appearance are also amazing too :3 but my favorite falls to the Imperials, they give off this air of royalty that I just adore c:

Why did you join your current Flight?
Not only does my personality match more with the Shadow flight, but there is so many clan lore possibilities! I also just find the violet eyes pretty :3
@Ashmore

Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)

This is really tough! I really love the snake like appearance of both the Spiral and Coatl, but I love the eastern dragon theme the Imperial haves :) The Wildclaws raptor appearance are also amazing too :3 but my favorite falls to the Imperials, they give off this air of royalty that I just adore c:

Why did you join your current Flight?
Not only does my personality match more with the Shadow flight, but there is so many clan lore possibilities! I also just find the violet eyes pretty :3
1656_500px_sagittarium_by_miirshroom-dcl69c7.png
@Ashmore
1. I really love mirrors. Even though they're a starter breed, I just love the way they look and they're just so fierce.
2. I joined nature because I just really loved the appearance of the clan (the eggs are the cutest) and I've always loved nature and green and the outdoors in general.
@Ashmore
1. I really love mirrors. Even though they're a starter breed, I just love the way they look and they're just so fierce.
2. I joined nature because I just really loved the appearance of the clan (the eggs are the cutest) and I've always loved nature and green and the outdoors in general.
Added your tickets, thank you for the answers! ^^
Added your tickets, thank you for the answers! ^^
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 62 63