Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | But which Flight do you belong in REALLY
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
So, my girlfriend @jellybe4n took a Flight Rising quiz somewhere online that tells you which flight you should belong to. She belongs to Light, and eerily enough, the quiz told her that's where she belonged.

Even eerier, it told me that I belong in Earth... where I am. I didn't feel like I was choosing especially "earthy" answers; if anything I felt like I was answering more towards Light.

Anyway, I wanted to see how many people it gets right! Take the quiz *~HERE~* and post your answers!

Maybe this will even help some of you make decisions for a new Flight if you're thinking of switching :3
So, my girlfriend @jellybe4n took a Flight Rising quiz somewhere online that tells you which flight you should belong to. She belongs to Light, and eerily enough, the quiz told her that's where she belonged.

Even eerier, it told me that I belong in Earth... where I am. I didn't feel like I was choosing especially "earthy" answers; if anything I felt like I was answering more towards Light.

Anyway, I wanted to see how many people it gets right! Take the quiz *~HERE~* and post your answers!

Maybe this will even help some of you make decisions for a new Flight if you're thinking of switching :3
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
People who are of the Ice Element are collectors. They prefer to be as stiff and cold as the chill of winter. Of all of the Elements, Ice people are the most unemotional, preserving their world to be later examined. Your lucky charms are fossils and artifacts.

Deity: Icewarden (Male)
Homeland: Southern Icefield
Color: White or Light Blue
Species: Tundra

Well, well, well. I purposely tried to avoid answers that sounded like Ice. I thought I'd get Arcane. But nope! I got my own clan.
People who are of the Ice Element are collectors. They prefer to be as stiff and cold as the chill of winter. Of all of the Elements, Ice people are the most unemotional, preserving their world to be later examined. Your lucky charms are fossils and artifacts.

Deity: Icewarden (Male)
Homeland: Southern Icefield
Color: White or Light Blue
Species: Tundra

Well, well, well. I purposely tried to avoid answers that sounded like Ice. I thought I'd get Arcane. But nope! I got my own clan.
wddxw3.png
WOah I got nature! and the second one I got was Arcane, the one I was thinking about switching into! O-O
WOah I got nature! and the second one I got was Arcane, the one I was thinking about switching into! O-O
@friendhamster

People of the Water Element are oracles. They prefer to be fluid like the waves and currents of the seven seas. Of all of the Elements, Water people are the most mysterious, seeing the futures that may come to pass, but showing nothing of what they show the outsiders. Your lucky charms are shells and magic orbs.

Deity: Tidelord (Male)
Homeland: Sea of a Thousand Currents
Color: Blue
Species: Guardian

Yup.
@friendhamster

People of the Water Element are oracles. They prefer to be fluid like the waves and currents of the seven seas. Of all of the Elements, Water people are the most mysterious, seeing the futures that may come to pass, but showing nothing of what they show the outsiders. Your lucky charms are shells and magic orbs.

Deity: Tidelord (Male)
Homeland: Sea of a Thousand Currents
Color: Blue
Species: Guardian

Yup.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
People of the Shadow Element are tricksters. They prefer to be unpredictable and erratic as the shadows they manipulate. Of all of the Elements, Shadow people are the most into games, and get the most excited in winning, even if it means something bad. Your lucky charms are game boards, tokens, and pieces.

Deity: Shadowbinder (Female)
Homeland: Tangled Wood
Color: Purple
Species: Nocturne

I answered everything truthfully heh. Well, except anything that seemed flight oriented, then I kinda targeted the plague-y answers! And yet here I am, in my own clan

Strange indeed!
People of the Shadow Element are tricksters. They prefer to be unpredictable and erratic as the shadows they manipulate. Of all of the Elements, Shadow people are the most into games, and get the most excited in winning, even if it means something bad. Your lucky charms are game boards, tokens, and pieces.

I answered everything truthfully heh. Well, except anything that seemed flight oriented, then I kinda targeted the plague-y answers! And yet here I am, in my own clan

Strange indeed!
nudX0O8.png
People who are of the Nature Element are druids. They prefer to be wild and primal like the forests they call their home. Of all of the Elements, Nature people are the most caring, enjoying the care and cultivation of their gardens, spreading happiness where there was none. Your lucky charms are seeds and rare flowers.

Deity: Gladekeeper (Female)
Homeland: Viridian Labyrinth
Color: Green
Species: Wildclaw

hmmm, i had never considered myself nature-y, but this sounds pretty accurate... i'm happily in light flight though which isn't too far off (:

edit: pinging myself so i can find this quiz again later @narumitsu
People who are of the Nature Element are druids. They prefer to be wild and primal like the forests they call their home. Of all of the Elements, Nature people are the most caring, enjoying the care and cultivation of their gardens, spreading happiness where there was none. Your lucky charms are seeds and rare flowers.

Deity: Gladekeeper (Female)
Homeland: Viridian Labyrinth
Color: Green
Species: Wildclaw

hmmm, i had never considered myself nature-y, but this sounds pretty accurate... i'm happily in light flight though which isn't too far off (:

edit: pinging myself so i can find this quiz again later @narumitsu
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@Blushweaver @TookusPun @Lesley @SimonTheGreat @narumitsu

I am very impressed and a little creeped out by this quiz. 6/7 people have gotten their own Flight, and that's just a little crazy.
@Blushweaver @TookusPun @Lesley @SimonTheGreat @narumitsu

I am very impressed and a little creeped out by this quiz. 6/7 people have gotten their own Flight, and that's just a little crazy.
41c880f5-f82d-11e8-8a7b-37c92d08b6d7.gif8Db4ykw.png88cebbfa-034a-11e9-a724-29d4b360ab9f.gif
People who are of the Fire Element are metalworkers. They prefer to be passionate and intense like they flames they coax. Of all of the Elements, Fire people are the most passionate, and you do NOT want an angry Fire person. Your lucky charms are rare metal ore, weapons, statues, and tools.

Deity: Flamecaller (Female)
Homeland: Ashfall Waste
Color: Orange
Species: Coatl

This is not my FR element, but this is my irl element so... I suppose it is more accurate in this way. xD
People who are of the Fire Element are metalworkers. They prefer to be passionate and intense like they flames they coax. Of all of the Elements, Fire people are the most passionate, and you do NOT want an angry Fire person. Your lucky charms are rare metal ore, weapons, statues, and tools.

Deity: Flamecaller (Female)
Homeland: Ashfall Waste
Color: Orange
Species: Coatl

This is not my FR element, but this is my irl element so... I suppose it is more accurate in this way. xD
dyzIMMU.png
It's funny how this quiz picked out the flight I'm currently in even though I started off as a proud Windsinger follower. Even the questions I picked I strayed into what is likely Windsinger and Plague territory (in terms of colors and what I perfer to win), the quiz still landed me as a Shadow flight kind of dragon person. Then again I've been quite into Nocturnes to the point of being unable bring myself to exalt or auction even those I have no purpose for.

It's funny how this quiz picked out the flight I'm currently in even though I started off as a proud Windsinger follower. Even the questions I picked I strayed into what is likely Windsinger and Plague territory (in terms of colors and what I perfer to win), the quiz still landed me as a Shadow flight kind of dragon person. Then again I've been quite into Nocturnes to the point of being unable bring myself to exalt or auction even those I have no purpose for.

Actions alone do not make one famous, it will be in how they did it
Ahaha I got ice xD. I will admit, that was the one I originally wanted to go for when I first joined FR, but I decided to go for light because I wanted mainly lightly/pastel colored dragons.

This was quite cool though!
Ahaha I got ice xD. I will admit, that was the one I originally wanted to go for when I first joined FR, but I decided to go for light because I wanted mainly lightly/pastel colored dragons.

This was quite cool though!
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33