Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE item raffle for NEWBIES< [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63
@Ashmore

Imperials are my favorite, mostly because of Haku <3 named for the character in Spirited Away that she looks like.

I joined the shadows because to me shadows are not goid or evil, they are neutral kind of like rogues. Plus I like the idea of hiding in the shadows and becoming one. Like Midna from twilight princess
@Ashmore

Imperials are my favorite, mostly because of Haku <3 named for the character in Spirited Away that she looks like.

I joined the shadows because to me shadows are not goid or evil, they are neutral kind of like rogues. Plus I like the idea of hiding in the shadows and becoming one. Like Midna from twilight princess
822383.png765484.png697765.png
@Ashmore
1. Oh gosh, I think it's a toss-up between Mirror and Skydancers. It can be really tough to get Mirror's colors right though. Skydancers are a little more forgiving.
2. My dragon is based off of an OC of mine who has red eyes. So Plague it had to be~ :)
@Ashmore
1. Oh gosh, I think it's a toss-up between Mirror and Skydancers. It can be really tough to get Mirror's colors right though. Skydancers are a little more forgiving.
2. My dragon is based off of an OC of mine who has red eyes. So Plague it had to be~ :)
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
@Ashmore

1. Snappers, except for when it's Wildclaws, except for when it's Fae. Coatls are also beautiful and Imperials and Guardians match what kid me always thought of for 'dragons' and Spirals are adorable, etc. etc.
Come down to it, the only dragon I wouldn't list as a love is the Ridgeback male, and even then I'm sure there's a color/gene scheme somewhere that redeems it.

2. The description of Nature just sounded so nice and welcoming, and then the flight turned out to be more so, so I'm definitely sticking with it. :D
@Ashmore

1. Snappers, except for when it's Wildclaws, except for when it's Fae. Coatls are also beautiful and Imperials and Guardians match what kid me always thought of for 'dragons' and Spirals are adorable, etc. etc.
Come down to it, the only dragon I wouldn't list as a love is the Ridgeback male, and even then I'm sure there's a color/gene scheme somewhere that redeems it.

2. The description of Nature just sounded so nice and welcoming, and then the flight turned out to be more so, so I'm definitely sticking with it. :D
@Ashmore

1 At first Tundra, then I couldn't decide for a long time, but at the moment I am pretty obsessed with Coatls. They can look so nice!

2 I joined Water, because it was one of the smaller flights, I heard they were pretty nice and also the aesthetic and lore, duh :D
@Ashmore

1 At first Tundra, then I couldn't decide for a long time, but at the moment I am pretty obsessed with Coatls. They can look so nice!

2 I joined Water, because it was one of the smaller flights, I heard they were pretty nice and also the aesthetic and lore, duh :D
lVx1OgE.gif
@Ashmore

1. My favorite dragon types are the Fae and Spiral ones.

2. I joined Wind Flight because I thought their spirit of exploration suited me.
@Ashmore

1. My favorite dragon types are the Fae and Spiral ones.

2. I joined Wind Flight because I thought their spirit of exploration suited me.
@Ashmore

1. My favorite so far are Skydancer and Mirror, mostly because I've got two of those and they are my favorite, especially Mirror

2. I'm a huge fan of the manga/anime bleach and my favorite character hitsugaya has a sword with the ability and nature of an ice dragon so i'm pretty much in love with them :)
@Ashmore

1. My favorite so far are Skydancer and Mirror, mostly because I've got two of those and they are my favorite, especially Mirror

2. I'm a huge fan of the manga/anime bleach and my favorite character hitsugaya has a sword with the ability and nature of an ice dragon so i'm pretty much in love with them :)
@Ashmore

1. Wildclaws!

2. Wind because of the seafoam colour and the element has always been very nice ^ ^
@Ashmore

1. Wildclaws!

2. Wind because of the seafoam colour and the element has always been very nice ^ ^
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
- I have fallen in love with tundras, they are so adorable :) Ridgeback is my second favorite!
Why did you join your current Flight?
- I made couple tests 'Which Flight are you?' before singing up and almost everytime it was Light. So far I have been happy with my decision.

@Ashmore
Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
- I have fallen in love with tundras, they are so adorable :) Ridgeback is my second favorite!
Why did you join your current Flight?
- I made couple tests 'Which Flight are you?' before singing up and almost everytime it was Light. So far I have been happy with my decision.

@Ashmore
@Ashmore
1. coatls probably, but they're all really neat
2. I'm from Florida so I find lightning comforting. I didn't really research the flights beforehand, so it was a bit of a gut choice.
@Ashmore
1. coatls probably, but they're all really neat
2. I'm from Florida so I find lightning comforting. I didn't really research the flights beforehand, so it was a bit of a gut choice.
SshqD6Q.png
@Ashmore

1. Skydancers are currently #1 I can't explain why though, I just get the urge to change all my dragons to Skydancers :p

2. I joined Shadow because it felt like the best fit, and because purple is my favorite colour!
@Ashmore

1. Skydancers are currently #1 I can't explain why though, I just get the urge to change all my dragons to Skydancers :p

2. I joined Shadow because it felt like the best fit, and because purple is my favorite colour!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 62 63