Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE item raffle for NEWBIES< [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63
@Ashmore

1. So far my favorite dragons are snappers. Love how big they are, their faces, and how they look in clothes. They're so cute.

2. I joined Nature because I liked the look of the Gladekeeper and that the dragons in the flight are nurturing. I didn't really know anything else about the flights when I signed up, but I'm happy with my choice.
@Ashmore

1. So far my favorite dragons are snappers. Love how big they are, their faces, and how they look in clothes. They're so cute.

2. I joined Nature because I liked the look of the Gladekeeper and that the dragons in the flight are nurturing. I didn't really know anything else about the flights when I signed up, but I'm happy with my choice.
G2 imperials for sale
@Ashmore

Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
Imperials are super amazing. @w@

Why did you join your current Flight?
I thought the Arcanist was a cool dragon. :D
@Ashmore

Imperials are super amazing. @w@

I thought the Arcanist was a cool dragon. :D
@Ashmore

Nocturnes! They're just too beautiful. And I love most apparels on them. >.<

Because I'm a dreamer! <3
@Ashmore

Nocturnes! They're just too beautiful. And I love most apparels on them. >.<

Because I'm a dreamer! <3
tumblr_mnul6l7sqj1rcj8eco1_500.gif
@Ashmore

1. Shoot, this is tough to find an answer for. I haven't really come up with a favorite breed so far, but maybe nocturnes and mirrors?
2. I liked the description for light flight dragons, I thought it suited the alien theme I was going for, because light dragons seek the truth of things. It's sort of a vague idea, I suppose? I was also thinking about joining the earth flight, but light came first :)
@Ashmore

1. Shoot, this is tough to find an answer for. I haven't really come up with a favorite breed so far, but maybe nocturnes and mirrors?
2. I liked the description for light flight dragons, I thought it suited the alien theme I was going for, because light dragons seek the truth of things. It's sort of a vague idea, I suppose? I was also thinking about joining the earth flight, but light came first :)
@Ashmore
Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
Spirals and Faes are my favvvvv

Mostly because its descriptions says it's like the perfect place for dreamers. Also because I like stars and magical stuff haha
AND PRETTY PINK EYES
@Ashmore
Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
Spirals and Faes are my favvvvv

Mostly because its descriptions says it's like the perfect place for dreamers. Also because I like stars and magical stuff haha
AND PRETTY PINK EYES
arcane_banner.pngtumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.pngarcane_banner.png
@Ashmore
I have fallen in love with Imperials, Spirals, and Skydancers.

I was torn between light, water, and arcane. I decided on arcane because I thought it fit me best based on the description.
@Ashmore
I have fallen in love with Imperials, Spirals, and Skydancers.

I was torn between light, water, and arcane. I decided on arcane because I thought it fit me best based on the description.
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Ashmore

Coatl and Wildclaws! At first I really didn't like Coatls that much, thought they looked a little weird, but for some reason I kinda fell in love with them after a little while, haha.

I read the flight-guide and I'm all about organiziation and spreadsheets and so on, so Lightning seemed quite fitting. Hehe, well, I also liked the eye color! My flight is awesome and I'm really glad I decided to join them.
@Ashmore

Coatl and Wildclaws! At first I really didn't like Coatls that much, thought they looked a little weird, but for some reason I kinda fell in love with them after a little while, haha.

I read the flight-guide and I'm all about organiziation and spreadsheets and so on, so Lightning seemed quite fitting. Hehe, well, I also liked the eye color! My flight is awesome and I'm really glad I decided to join them.
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@Ashmore
1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
Hmm... .o. Good question. I can't choose just one to be honest, they all have their pros and cons and different stories and things (thanks to the encyclopedia pages about 'em) I have three Coatls at the moment and quite a few guardians if you count the hatclings so, I guess Coatl and Guardians for now?

2. Why did you join your current Flight?
Flight determines eye colour and Ice seems pretty neutral. I'd like to open a hatchery some day that specializes in mostly the white/grey spectrum. (Though I do like a few colour choices~) Plus I've heard Ice is a dominance-oriented clan and I do love some competition. .w.
@Ashmore
1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
Hmm... .o. Good question. I can't choose just one to be honest, they all have their pros and cons and different stories and things (thanks to the encyclopedia pages about 'em) I have three Coatls at the moment and quite a few guardians if you count the hatclings so, I guess Coatl and Guardians for now?

2. Why did you join your current Flight?
Flight determines eye colour and Ice seems pretty neutral. I'd like to open a hatchery some day that specializes in mostly the white/grey spectrum. (Though I do like a few colour choices~) Plus I've heard Ice is a dominance-oriented clan and I do love some competition. .w.
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_01.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_02.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_03.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_04.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_05.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_06.jpg
Flight_Rising_Signature_2_07.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_08.jpgFlight_Rising_Signature_2_09.jpg
@Ashmore
1.Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
Coatl,wildclaw and Imperial,maybe.Just depend on whether it has a good look or not...

2.Why did you join your current Flight?
Just like "shadow"
@Ashmore
1.Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
Coatl,wildclaw and Imperial,maybe.Just depend on whether it has a good look or not...

2.Why did you join your current Flight?
Just like "shadow"
@Ashmore
1. My favorite breed is the Nocturne.
2. The Light flight is, among other things, unbiased. It is a logical flight and pursues the truth rather than lies, even if lies seem easier to bear... This was a large factor in my choice :)
@Ashmore
1. My favorite breed is the Nocturne.
2. The Light flight is, among other things, unbiased. It is a logical flight and pursues the truth rather than lies, even if lies seem easier to bear... This was a large factor in my choice :)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 62 63