Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | >FREE item raffle for NEWBIES< [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63
daily bump!
daily bump!
bump
bump
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Ashmore I joined in the last registration window. This is my custom progen. I think she's pretty. Although, I'd like to save up so that I can gene her. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18535817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185359/18535817_350.png[/img] [/url] When I first saw my secondary progen, I thought he was nice, especially if I added some genes to him. However, since I've been looking around the site I find I much prefer other species of dragon like Imperials, Spirals, and Skydancers. I know the rest of my lair will be filled with them. Also pinging myself, @SeraCosmos, so that I can find the thread again. :)
@Ashmore
I joined in the last registration window.
This is my custom progen. I think she's pretty. Although, I'd like to save up so that I can gene her.

18535817_350.png

When I first saw my secondary progen, I thought he was nice, especially if I added some genes to him. However, since I've been looking around the site I find I much prefer other species of dragon like Imperials, Spirals, and Skydancers. I know the rest of my lair will be filled with them.

Also pinging myself, @SeraCosmos, so that I can find the thread again. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png

Daily bump!

Daily bump!
@Nuz @ironicsound @cutefruit @FusRoDovah @sacraments @TailsPrower @area51 @Ariisu @Grillbys @FelixSparks @PineappleRiss @Jurpassic @Crywild @shrekandjohncena @ariaei @Vannarion @Spry @lucitine @LCK @uhohimpending @RowanWing @Zoanthia @Svetlana @faroffdreams @Shinwanee @linneh @PrinceJupiter @AutumnAgain @AngelAura @PastelCloud @RainbowSuss @Agnesdoyle @Kiyomori @h8trg8tr @SolarShadow @abnormality @ToasterOven @HouldenMClay @MetalMenace @LadyBlackRose @rotally @Quince @Skelesin @PawFoster @Kenna18155 @CuQuoise @Zanderwolf @Annyong @Philosophy @RainRose @Godot @organic139 @KiddohVol1 @EatingMachine @Wolfnekku @ShadowMemmory @Mochismo @TimelordSnowy @DaineSarrasri @BarnOwl@aubbyday @SilverIcyCat @fenirs @Sagittarium @Glisselda @WarMasterRealOne @tamka @Heiress @Laivinia @tinavy @thatsmyname @MissJinx @kaltto @honeydewy @SomberLernun @Timid @outlier @Dragrin831 @GKinglo @stillbreathing @KyoKai @NaireReider @chikurri @xdudettex @Darkec1ip5e @jibori @emiliexandra @SeaEagle @SeraCosmos

Updated the tickets!

Sorry everyone, I didn't have time to update the weekly question, so to make up for this, I'll release two questions at once, which means 4 tickets if you answer both. :)

So the questions:
  1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
  2. Why did you join your current Flight?
@Nuz @ironicsound @cutefruit @FusRoDovah @sacraments @TailsPrower @area51 @Ariisu @Grillbys @FelixSparks @PineappleRiss @Jurpassic @Crywild @shrekandjohncena @ariaei @Vannarion @Spry @lucitine @LCK @uhohimpending @RowanWing @Zoanthia @Svetlana @faroffdreams @Shinwanee @linneh @PrinceJupiter @AutumnAgain @AngelAura @PastelCloud @RainbowSuss @Agnesdoyle @Kiyomori @h8trg8tr @SolarShadow @abnormality @ToasterOven @HouldenMClay @MetalMenace @LadyBlackRose @rotally @Quince @Skelesin @PawFoster @Kenna18155 @CuQuoise @Zanderwolf @Annyong @Philosophy @RainRose @Godot @organic139 @KiddohVol1 @EatingMachine @Wolfnekku @ShadowMemmory @Mochismo @TimelordSnowy @DaineSarrasri @BarnOwl@aubbyday @SilverIcyCat @fenirs @Sagittarium @Glisselda @WarMasterRealOne @tamka @Heiress @Laivinia @tinavy @thatsmyname @MissJinx @kaltto @honeydewy @SomberLernun @Timid @outlier @Dragrin831 @GKinglo @stillbreathing @KyoKai @NaireReider @chikurri @xdudettex @Darkec1ip5e @jibori @emiliexandra @SeaEagle @SeraCosmos

Updated the tickets!

Sorry everyone, I didn't have time to update the weekly question, so to make up for this, I'll release two questions at once, which means 4 tickets if you answer both. :)

So the questions:
  1. Which dragon breed is your favourite so far? :)
  2. Why did you join your current Flight?
@Ashmore
1. I like a few (not in particular order): Coatl, Fae, Skydancer.
2. My first character in World of Warcraft was a Mage.
@Ashmore
1. I like a few (not in particular order): Coatl, Fae, Skydancer.
2. My first character in World of Warcraft was a Mage.
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Ashmore

1. My favorite dragon type so far is Guardian since they look like the archetype dragons I am more used to. I also think their big wings shows off genes really well.

2. I joined the Earth flight because I like the idea of "home" and stability. The flight's land is called Dragonhome after all.
@Ashmore

1. My favorite dragon type so far is Guardian since they look like the archetype dragons I am more used to. I also think their big wings shows off genes really well.

2. I joined the Earth flight because I like the idea of "home" and stability. The flight's land is called Dragonhome after all.
@Ashmore
Which dragon breed is your favourite so far?
really like Gaurdians and Ridgebacks best!

Why did you join your current Flight?
I just felt like shadow flight fit me best o:
@Ashmore

shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@Ashmore

@Ashmore

shadow_banner_siggy_by_vipersbite-d7igv4d.png
@ashmore

I'm torn between pearlcatchers, imperials, and spirals x3

I picked light because it was one if my narrowed down choices. I liked the idea of the cool names, the debates, and the eye color was nice. I think ice and fire were my other options at the end. I rolled a die to decide x3
@ashmore

I'm torn between pearlcatchers, imperials, and spirals x3

I picked light because it was one if my narrowed down choices. I liked the idea of the cool names, the debates, and the eye color was nice. I think ice and fire were my other options at the end. I rolled a die to decide x3
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 62 63