Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =:3 Little Bunni Art Shop {Hiatus}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TrevorPhilips

The links are still broke. But I can pay in treasure instead. :) when do you want me to send it?
@TrevorPhilips

The links are still broke. But I can pay in treasure instead. :) when do you want me to send it?
@PurplePanda What to heckie. They're working for me... Anyone else having this problem? Anyway yep treasure is fine. Don't send it until I'm done with your spots, please. :)
@PurplePanda What to heckie. They're working for me... Anyone else having this problem? Anyway yep treasure is fine. Don't send it until I'm done with your spots, please. :)
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@TrevorPhilips

I apologize for this not being written as a form, but I've got a few dragons who I'm looking for gijinkas of. If it's possible, I'd love to get flat colored pic of one (or two) of them. You're free to choose one that you're most comfy doing, but if you'd rather not have to look through them all, I can pick one!
@TrevorPhilips

I apologize for this not being written as a form, but I've got a few dragons who I'm looking for gijinkas of. If it's possible, I'd love to get flat colored pic of one (or two) of them. You're free to choose one that you're most comfy doing, but if you'd rather not have to look through them all, I can pick one!
@Naga Order up! I hope he's to your liking! Honestly, I like him a lot, but I'm not sure if he's how you imagined, I'm sorry! ;; (Click for full view, because FR staff have not replaced the side-scroll function yet. >8[ ) [url=http://imgur.com/Zvi9rWC][img]http://i.imgur.com/Zvi9rWC.png[/img][/url] @Magnolia Yours is going to be started next. Gimme some time to figure out how I'm going to do her and I'll let you know when I start! @Aoshin Hii! Oh, your dragons are magnificent! Actually, I would LOVE to get my hands on Dia and Alkyne, if you don't mind! I'm currently saving up eggs to hatch on my birthday, so if I do both of them flat (160kt) would you be willing to buy with the Shadow egg?
@Naga Order up! I hope he's to your liking! Honestly, I like him a lot, but I'm not sure if he's how you imagined, I'm sorry! ;; (Click for full view, because FR staff have not replaced the side-scroll function yet. >8[ )

Zvi9rWC.png

@Magnolia Yours is going to be started next. Gimme some time to figure out how I'm going to do her and I'll let you know when I start!

@Aoshin Hii! Oh, your dragons are magnificent! Actually, I would LOVE to get my hands on Dia and Alkyne, if you don't mind! I'm currently saving up eggs to hatch on my birthday, so if I do both of them flat (160kt) would you be willing to buy with the Shadow egg?
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@TrevorPhilips

Definitely, that sounds great! Also happy almost birthday :D
@TrevorPhilips

Definitely, that sounds great! Also happy almost birthday :D
@Aoshin Awesome, I'll add you, just try to send me a little info about how you want them soon please. Also ssshhsHHHHH! >////////v/////////<
@Aoshin Awesome, I'll add you, just try to send me a little info about how you want them soon please. Also ssshhsHHHHH! >////////v/////////<
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
Greetings, everyone! A bit of news update! I will now be raising my prices. All prices will now be 20k more, effective starting now. (Commissions already in the queue omitted.) I do love offering the public my art for such an affordable price, but as I grow, and put more work into my art, I really would like to gain a little more for it at least. So, for now, the prices are as follows until I decide to raise them again, which won't be for a while. [quote][center]Sketches - 50k treasure Lines - 70k treasure Flats - 100k treasure Shaded - 120k treasure 40k for each additional character in one piece You can also get a colored sketch for the same price as flats.[/center][/quote]
Greetings, everyone! A bit of news update! I will now be raising my prices. All prices will now be 20k more, effective starting now. (Commissions already in the queue omitted.) I do love offering the public my art for such an affordable price, but as I grow, and put more work into my art, I really would like to gain a little more for it at least. So, for now, the prices are as follows until I decide to raise them again, which won't be for a while.
Quote:
Sketches - 50k treasure
Lines - 70k treasure
Flats - 100k treasure
Shaded - 120k treasure
40k for each additional character in one piece

You can also get a colored sketch for the same price as flats.
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@TrevorPhilips
May I bribe you with 450k T for a fullbody flat-color sketch? '^'
@TrevorPhilips
May I bribe you with 450k T for a fullbody flat-color sketch? '^'
@exosomniac Oh my! Hmn... Well, that does sound like a rather nice deal! I'd love to! I have a lot of greedy dragons that need to be beautified, lol! You send me the specs, and I'll add you to the list! (Also after this I'm going to put full bodies on the list and price them accordingly.)
@exosomniac Oh my! Hmn... Well, that does sound like a rather nice deal! I'd love to! I have a lot of greedy dragons that need to be beautified, lol! You send me the specs, and I'll add you to the list! (Also after this I'm going to put full bodies on the list and price them accordingly.)
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
Hello everyone! I know I have said this time and time again, but I am so SO sorry about the long hiatus again. At this point, I don't know if any of you even still want your commissions. So this is an interest check to see if you still do. Also, after this, I may not be doing gijinkas anymore, because as much as I love drawing people's characters, the stress of it has been scaring me. So, I may still do gijinkas, but I will have to think about it. So, for now, if these commissions listed are still a go, they will at least be the last I am doing for a while. So again, I am very sorry about the frustrating wait, I know I'm very irritating, but does anyone still want their commission..?

@Magnolia
@MythicMonster
@PurplePanda
@BlueSpectre
@Aoshin
Hello everyone! I know I have said this time and time again, but I am so SO sorry about the long hiatus again. At this point, I don't know if any of you even still want your commissions. So this is an interest check to see if you still do. Also, after this, I may not be doing gijinkas anymore, because as much as I love drawing people's characters, the stress of it has been scaring me. So, I may still do gijinkas, but I will have to think about it. So, for now, if these commissions listed are still a go, they will at least be the last I am doing for a while. So again, I am very sorry about the frustrating wait, I know I'm very irritating, but does anyone still want their commission..?

@Magnolia
@MythicMonster
@PurplePanda
@BlueSpectre
@Aoshin
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6