Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | =:3 Little Bunni Art Shop {Hiatus}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ikilou Thank you so much for understanding. ;;
@Ikilou Thank you so much for understanding. ;;
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@Bunniboitoi Oh! This notification got lost in a sea of many, I just now took a second to look through previous pings and I realized I hadn't seen this one!

I most definitely understand, take your time and enjoy it uwu
@Bunniboitoi Oh! This notification got lost in a sea of many, I just now took a second to look through previous pings and I realized I hadn't seen this one!

I most definitely understand, take your time and enjoy it uwu
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
@pyxell Polyhymnia's lines are done, if you want to approve them before I color. :P (Also thank you SO much for understanding.)
@pyxell Polyhymnia's lines are done, if you want to approve them before I color. :P (Also thank you SO much for understanding.)
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@Magnolia

Marking this so I can keep up and hopefully grab a slot. ^.^

Also, your example is gorgeous.
@Magnolia

Marking this so I can keep up and hopefully grab a slot. ^.^

Also, your example is gorgeous.
ZTexFrS.gifhOj1GEv.gif4EI5wvQ.giftVBHHyc.gifLJgs8bI.gif6Nz1UTB.gif
@Bunniboitoi I'd love a slot. Commission type: FR Shaded [100k] Character(s) ref(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=82554&did=6417770][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64178/6417770_350.png[/img][/url] Information/specifics: Usually sports a smile. Always wearing a wolf hood/cape. Very feminine features. Extra comments: I tend to think of her gijinka as a dark skinned woman. If possible I'd love to see her "Light flight eyes" incorporated. :x [Hopefully that's not too much! If it is, feel free to go with creative license and stray! The only important thing is dark skin, and a smile!] (PS: I'm happy to say that if this shop is still accepting this next coming weekend, I will be buying a non-FR commission or a few. It's when I get paid, and I'd love to help out as well as see what kind of beautiful art you could create with the characters I have in mind. Your work really is gorgeous!)
@Bunniboitoi

I'd love a slot.

Commission type: FR Shaded [100k]

Character(s) ref(s):
6417770_350.png

Information/specifics:
Usually sports a smile.
Always wearing a wolf hood/cape.
Very feminine features.

Extra comments:
I tend to think of her gijinka as a dark skinned woman.
If possible I'd love to see her "Light flight eyes" incorporated. :x

[Hopefully that's not too much! If it is, feel free to go with creative license and stray! The only important thing is dark skin, and a smile!]

(PS: I'm happy to say that if this shop is still accepting this next coming weekend, I will be buying a non-FR commission or a few. It's when I get paid, and I'd love to help out as well as see what kind of beautiful art you could create with the characters I have in mind. Your work really is gorgeous!)
@Magnolia Oh my gosh, that sounds like an amazing commission! I think I can already see it in my head, so I think I can do it just fine. Thank you! The wait will be a little while, I hope that's alright. I'll ping you when I'm ready to start yours. Thank you for saying such nice things about my art~! It means a lot.

And I am always accepting paid commissions, oh my gosh, thank you~! I haven't been able to update the new info, but my boyfriend was able to make it to his first appointment and everything, so now we just have to manage 90 something every three months for him. However, I'm trying to get together everything I need so I can go to my appointment now (I put his ahead, because his dysphoria is monstrous compared to mine u.u,) so paid commissions are always welcome! Thank you so much, friend. u///v///u

P.S.: @pyxell -whiiiiiine.- I can't wait, so I'ma go ahead and color them, okaaay? ;A; I'm too excite.
@Magnolia Oh my gosh, that sounds like an amazing commission! I think I can already see it in my head, so I think I can do it just fine. Thank you! The wait will be a little while, I hope that's alright. I'll ping you when I'm ready to start yours. Thank you for saying such nice things about my art~! It means a lot.

And I am always accepting paid commissions, oh my gosh, thank you~! I haven't been able to update the new info, but my boyfriend was able to make it to his first appointment and everything, so now we just have to manage 90 something every three months for him. However, I'm trying to get together everything I need so I can go to my appointment now (I put his ahead, because his dysphoria is monstrous compared to mine u.u,) so paid commissions are always welcome! Thank you so much, friend. u///v///u

P.S.: @pyxell -whiiiiiine.- I can't wait, so I'ma go ahead and color them, okaaay? ;A; I'm too excite.
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@bunniboitoi

Absolutely no problem. Just ping me when you're able to start and we'll go from there. ^.^ Thanks so much for doing it. Also I'm super glad to hear he was able to start treatment! That's GREAT! I wish you luck on yours as well, and look forward to being a contributor!
@bunniboitoi

Absolutely no problem. Just ping me when you're able to start and we'll go from there. ^.^ Thanks so much for doing it. Also I'm super glad to hear he was able to start treatment! That's GREAT! I wish you luck on yours as well, and look forward to being a contributor!
@Magnolia Thank you for all of your kind words. ^v^ I can't wait!
@Magnolia Thank you for all of your kind words. ^v^ I can't wait!
raffle4.png
ngfYozI.png
@BunniBoiToi Lmao, that's perfect! I love surprises so that's preferential uwu
Sorry it took a bit to respond, I've been having the worst time at my new job x.x
@BunniBoiToi Lmao, that's perfect! I love surprises so that's preferential uwu
Sorry it took a bit to respond, I've been having the worst time at my new job x.x
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
[center]@Bunniboitoi Oh man I love your style! (I'll take the next slot when they're open again) Commission type: Gijinka shaded + 1 additional character Character(s) ref(s): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3506344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35064/3506344_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2942651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29427/2942651_350.png[/img] [/url] Information/specifics: Both have gijinkas already in their bios! Both are japanese though AnnaKa is mixed (japanese/american). Miyuki is 5'10" while AnnaKa is 6'3". Some head nuzzles or cuddling!! Extra comments: I have a [item=Regal Masque], could I get a quote of the price after its deducted?[/center]
@Bunniboitoi
Oh man I love your style! (I'll take the next slot when they're open again)
Commission type: Gijinka shaded + 1 additional character
Character(s) ref(s):
3506344_350.png

2942651_350.png

Information/specifics: Both have gijinkas already in their bios! Both are japanese though AnnaKa is mixed (japanese/american). Miyuki is 5'10" while AnnaKa is 6'3". Some head nuzzles or cuddling!!
Extra comments: I have a Regal Masque , could I get a quote of the price after its deducted?
1 2 3 4 5 6