Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 126 127
@JCStitches Thanks for letting me know, though in all honesty I may well have never noticed.
@JCStitches Thanks for letting me know, though in all honesty I may well have never noticed.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
Oh this is amazing.
I love it.
If you make a new thread, ping me? Please?:)
Oh this is amazing.
I love it.
If you make a new thread, ping me? Please?:)
14xdtg7.pnglis_by_cas_a_fras-d9ilm83.gifsignature_by_cas_a_fras-d9kfojx.png
@fayd i love this suggestion so so much. you and all of those who helped with it have created an amazing thing that i can only hope will get implemented. i come back to read it every once in awhile, and occasionally link it to other people who i think should see it and feel the sad feels with me that it's not a real thing (yet! i will always hope XD).

i honestly hope that something like this becomes a thing. it would be wonderful, and i love it, and i NEED it!

plus it would keep the economy going between big things like the current color wheel expansion, and new genes.

*hugs you and everyone who helped with this* thank you! it looks like it was a lot of work, and it's so beautifully detailed and just *sniff* i love it so much.
@fayd i love this suggestion so so much. you and all of those who helped with it have created an amazing thing that i can only hope will get implemented. i come back to read it every once in awhile, and occasionally link it to other people who i think should see it and feel the sad feels with me that it's not a real thing (yet! i will always hope XD).

i honestly hope that something like this becomes a thing. it would be wonderful, and i love it, and i NEED it!

plus it would keep the economy going between big things like the current color wheel expansion, and new genes.

*hugs you and everyone who helped with this* thank you! it looks like it was a lot of work, and it's so beautifully detailed and just *sniff* i love it so much.
GkfDmNh.png
Want! I always liked the idea of Exalting, but wished there was more lore involved, and a more reasonable return on the time investment necessary to level up fodder.

Decor sounds great too.
Want! I always liked the idea of Exalting, but wished there was more lore involved, and a more reasonable return on the time investment necessary to level up fodder.

Decor sounds great too.
63324000-84e8-11e8-8dbf-fb2bd71d0cf6.gif
This is one of those suggestions worth all the time it would take to implement and more! Full support! I have no problems leveling exalt dragons now but I don't like how over-saturated this site is with dragons atm.
This is one of those suggestions worth all the time it would take to implement and more! Full support! I have no problems leveling exalt dragons now but I don't like how over-saturated this site is with dragons atm.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
This idea is absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm totally on board. This needs to be a thing.
This idea is absolutely FANTASTIC. I'm totally on board. This needs to be a thing.
_ __ ___ ____ _____ ____ ___ __ _
Man is least himself
when he speaks in his own person;
Give him a mask
and he'll tell you the truth.

¯ ¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯ ¯¯ ¯

I was away a few days due to illness and I get back and everyone's eaten everything... -.-;
Food donations large or small are always appreciated. Stupid greedy dragons.
Support because exaltion should be encouraged in this game and it is not encouraged enough. It's a simple act right now that not many people find worth it, especially if the dragons are lost "forever". This would encourage more people to exalt without hesitation because it's not the end for the dragon. Plus, it makes one of the major components of this more fun.
Support because exaltion should be encouraged in this game and it is not encouraged enough. It's a simple act right now that not many people find worth it, especially if the dragons are lost "forever". This would encourage more people to exalt without hesitation because it's not the end for the dragon. Plus, it makes one of the major components of this more fun.
uCR5SCW.png
Support! This is an amazing idea for a dragon sink and for helping balance the economy.
But more importantly...SO MUCH LORE!
Support! This is an amazing idea for a dragon sink and for helping balance the economy.
But more importantly...SO MUCH LORE!
tcdKlxA.png
This would be great for emphasizing that, officially, exaltation isn't death - and those for whom their clan's lore does equate it with death could have the rewards be granted by the deity as the sacrifice was accepted, or whatever.

(It would also be a lot of fun, even if the primary problem, people unwilling to exalt non-plentifuls, isn't as much of a problem anymore... given the triple-gened Wildclaw I sold to the Lightweaver this morning)
This would be great for emphasizing that, officially, exaltation isn't death - and those for whom their clan's lore does equate it with death could have the rewards be granted by the deity as the sacrifice was accepted, or whatever.

(It would also be a lot of fun, even if the primary problem, people unwilling to exalt non-plentifuls, isn't as much of a problem anymore... given the triple-gened Wildclaw I sold to the Lightweaver this morning)
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
I would hands-down support. Maybe a boon could be increasing lair space, as well?
I would hands-down support. Maybe a boon could be increasing lair space, as well?
Compass.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 126 127