Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
Giving you a bump. I love the temple idea.
Giving you a bump. I love the temple idea.
I am certified Overwatch, Warrior Cats, Wings of Fire, LoL, WoW, Pokemon, and Dragon Age trash. Feel free to PM if you want to chat about anything!
Support, this is a fantastic idea :D
Support, this is a fantastic idea :D
@Fayd

Huh! I like the idea of this, although for the admins it is certainly a lot of extra work. Even should they choose to take you up on this, it might take them months to hammer out details of balancing and art creation, not to mention programming. This is reinventing a system and making it more rewarding, but also more complex, rebuilding it from the ground up. That takes time.

I love, love the visual of the Temple, though. You used to be able to search Exalted dragons, you know, but the function seems to be broken now :C I miss that, I liked being able to look at all the babies that no one wanted.
@Fayd

Huh! I like the idea of this, although for the admins it is certainly a lot of extra work. Even should they choose to take you up on this, it might take them months to hammer out details of balancing and art creation, not to mention programming. This is reinventing a system and making it more rewarding, but also more complex, rebuilding it from the ground up. That takes time.

I love, love the visual of the Temple, though. You used to be able to search Exalted dragons, you know, but the function seems to be broken now :C I miss that, I liked being able to look at all the babies that no one wanted.
I support all of those points, it would definitely add another level of play on the site, and would make me consider exalting as more of option than it is right now. Great work on the Temple idea!
I support all of those points, it would definitely add another level of play on the site, and would make me consider exalting as more of option than it is right now. Great work on the Temple idea!
2isazph.png
I fully support this idea! It would definitely add another level to the site. As it is now, auctioning babies off is really the only option if you want to make money.
I fully support this idea! It would definitely add another level to the site. As it is now, auctioning babies off is really the only option if you want to make money.
This is a brilliant idea!
This is a brilliant idea!
@Leun Yeah, I knew it would be a lot of work to do. It is, as you said, reinventing a lot of systems. But I think it would rise from the ashes more beautiful and useable than before.

Also I may actually consider exalting dragons under it or something like it.

Just saying.
@Leun Yeah, I knew it would be a lot of work to do. It is, as you said, reinventing a lot of systems. But I think it would rise from the ashes more beautiful and useable than before.

Also I may actually consider exalting dragons under it or something like it.

Just saying.
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
Don't really have much to say besides that I completely support this! I like everything about it, right down to the suggested boons. It looks like there's been a whole lot of thought put into it.
Don't really have much to say besides that I completely support this! I like everything about it, right down to the suggested boons. It looks like there's been a whole lot of thought put into it.
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
I think this is a great idea! Everything seems very well thought out, and everything makes perfect sense.
I think this is a great idea! Everything seems very well thought out, and everything makes perfect sense.
Forever within a Lost Dream
Thanks! Does anyone have ideas for further boons?
Thanks! Does anyone have ideas for further boons?
Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
The ******* Links are correct. There's a bug preventing direct Forum URLs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127