Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glimmer Glowbellies!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
Blackreach and Volvidon were little poops this time and I got a 1 egg nest. So if anyone was looking for a Midnight/Shadow Glowbelly Noc bab, I've got just the one available this time around. First come first serve, 45kt this time! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18591682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185917/18591682_350.png[/img] [/url] Pinglist: @silverrowan @Kaurevir @kidotsubomi @Aeonox @LadyoftheTea @PastelPaperStars (nocs & coatl) @Figmentling @starfox @FenrisArdor @ButterLux @Seolyn @gemjpg @Quinn413 @SevenZee @LittleDoctor @ghilannain @Karmakate (Nocs) @Noxx (F!Imps preferred, or Male Noc) @runicentropy @teaunicorn @Gothcheetah @Shadowlugia711 @GhostQueen13 @Juyoung @poetsong @SakuraDyrad (both pairs)
Blackreach and Volvidon were little poops this time and I got a 1 egg nest.

So if anyone was looking for a Midnight/Shadow Glowbelly Noc bab, I've got just the one available this time around. First come first serve, 45kt this time!

18591682_350.png

Pinglist:

@silverrowan
@Kaurevir
@kidotsubomi
@Aeonox
@LadyoftheTea
@PastelPaperStars (nocs & coatl)
@Figmentling
@starfox
@FenrisArdor
@ButterLux
@Seolyn
@gemjpg
@Quinn413
@SevenZee
@LittleDoctor
@ghilannain
@Karmakate (Nocs)
@Noxx (F!Imps preferred, or Male Noc)
@runicentropy
@teaunicorn
@Gothcheetah
@Shadowlugia711
@GhostQueen13
@Juyoung
@poetsong
@SakuraDyrad (both pairs)
Need a Dragon Bio? Check out my Lore Shop!
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
Nobody has responded. Does no one want this little guy? Anyone need to be taken off the pinglist? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18591682] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185917/18591682_350.png[/img] [/url] Pinglist: @silverrowan @Kaurevir @kidotsubomi @Aeonox @LadyoftheTea @PastelPaperStars (nocs & coatl) @Figmentling @starfox @FenrisArdor @ButterLux @Seolyn @gemjpg @Quinn413 @SevenZee @LittleDoctor @ghilannain @Karmakate (Nocs) @Noxx (F!Imps preferred, or Male Noc) @runicentropy @teaunicorn @Gothcheetah @Shadowlugia711 @GhostQueen13 @Juyoung @poetsong @SakuraDyrad (both pairs)
Nobody has responded. Does no one want this little guy? Anyone need to be taken off the pinglist?

18591682_350.png

Pinglist:

@silverrowan
@Kaurevir
@kidotsubomi
@Aeonox
@LadyoftheTea
@PastelPaperStars (nocs & coatl)
@Figmentling
@starfox
@FenrisArdor
@ButterLux
@Seolyn
@gemjpg
@Quinn413
@SevenZee
@LittleDoctor
@ghilannain
@Karmakate (Nocs)
@Noxx (F!Imps preferred, or Male Noc)
@runicentropy
@teaunicorn
@Gothcheetah
@Shadowlugia711
@GhostQueen13
@Juyoung
@poetsong
@SakuraDyrad (both pairs)
@MallyMcAlli please take me off the pinglist
@MallyMcAlli please take me off the pinglist
Crystal_Garden_banner.png tumblr_nti62fgW0T1r3l5hqo2_r1_100.png
@MallyMcAlli haggle?
@MallyMcAlli haggle?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@MallyMcAlli haggle?
@MallyMcAlli haggle?
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@MallyMcAlli He's a cutie! I don't have room right now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist? Kind of hoping for a Noct girl (a volvidon clone tbh, what a cute!), but I'd love to be pinged for all still because I nearly fall in love with all the shiny dragon babies :)
@MallyMcAlli He's a cutie! I don't have room right now, but I'd love to stay on the pinglist? Kind of hoping for a Noct girl (a volvidon clone tbh, what a cute!), but I'd love to be pinged for all still because I nearly fall in love with all the shiny dragon babies :)
@GhostQueen13

Sure. :) What's your price range?

@poetsong Alrighty! I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I get a baby that is the spitting image of her mom! :)
@GhostQueen13

Sure. :) What's your price range?

@poetsong Alrighty! I'll be sure to keep you in mind when I get a baby that is the spitting image of her mom! :)
@MallyMcAlli If no one shows up for him, I will take him with gems and name him Jormungandr.
@MallyMcAlli If no one shows up for him, I will take him with gems and name him Jormungandr.
@runicentropy Lol, okay! Just waiting on the person who said they may want him. I'll let you know if he doesn't sell.
@runicentropy Lol, okay! Just waiting on the person who said they may want him. I'll let you know if he doesn't sell.
@MallyMcAlli Lol, alrighty!
@MallyMcAlli Lol, alrighty!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24