Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Kattchon
Sorry for the late reply, my activity here has been very sporadic lately.
Thank you so much for the links, I have messaged the creators of the posts to make sure they'd be all right with me adding them as resources. ^^ I'll remove the old bio resource link for the time being.
@Kattchon
Sorry for the late reply, my activity here has been very sporadic lately.
Thank you so much for the links, I have messaged the creators of the posts to make sure they'd be all right with me adding them as resources. ^^ I'll remove the old bio resource link for the time being.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
No worries! :D Glad I could help
@Demesne
No worries! :D Glad I could help
@ricci @Airys

You two asked for pings with updates, and I finally got around to updating this.
We now have Skydancer lore! Skydancers have been added to the second "Impractical Guide to Dragons" section.
@ricci @Airys

You two asked for pings with updates, and I finally got around to updating this.
We now have Skydancer lore! Skydancers have been added to the second "Impractical Guide to Dragons" section.

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Lamvin

So that I do not forget this. It really does seem interesting, but at the moment, I cannot read it all, due to being at school.
@Lamvin

So that I do not forget this. It really does seem interesting, but at the moment, I cannot read it all, due to being at school.
image.png4PReSu5.png
@Demesne

Just a general question, as I've never done forum roleplaying before. Do people only roleplay with one dragon at a time? Or can they RP with small groups of dragons?
@Demesne

Just a general question, as I've never done forum roleplaying before. Do people only roleplay with one dragon at a time? Or can they RP with small groups of dragons?
@CrypticGirl
It's all up to general preference. ^^ I like to RP 2-3 dragons at a time, but there are plenty of others who prefer only 1 at a time. Whatever you're comfortable with and can keep track of is what it all comes down to.
@CrypticGirl
It's all up to general preference. ^^ I like to RP 2-3 dragons at a time, but there are plenty of others who prefer only 1 at a time. Whatever you're comfortable with and can keep track of is what it all comes down to.

@AkyaWolf pinging myself to remember this
@AkyaWolf pinging myself to remember this
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@ricci @Airys
It's me again! We have a new update in the guide:
Quote:
November 21st, 2015 - Moved a couple things around, added "Flight Rising Lore And You" section.
I hope to expand upon it soon, once I figure out what else should be added to it. It'll be a general overview of Flight Rising's actual lore that has been set in place for the players to work with, like the different ages and the Beastclans.
@ricci @Airys
It's me again! We have a new update in the guide:
Quote:
November 21st, 2015 - Moved a couple things around, added "Flight Rising Lore And You" section.
I hope to expand upon it soon, once I figure out what else should be added to it. It'll be a general overview of Flight Rising's actual lore that has been set in place for the players to work with, like the different ages and the Beastclans.

@Jam
also pinging myself to find this later. This is a fantastic guide - thank you for your work on this!
@Jam
also pinging myself to find this later. This is a fantastic guide - thank you for your work on this!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
@AlphaSerpentis

pinging myself for future reference
@AlphaSerpentis

pinging myself for future reference
Badge-1.pngFR-Badges-Sales-7.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13