Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
@Demesne

Thank you so endlessly much for this guide! It was really helpful and gave me many lore ideas.
@Demesne

Thank you so endlessly much for this guide! It was really helpful and gave me many lore ideas.
@GoldieTheDeer
I'm so glad to hear that! <3 Thank you for taking the time to let me know this was helpful.
@GoldieTheDeer
I'm so glad to hear that! <3 Thank you for taking the time to let me know this was helpful.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

This is awesome! Thankyou for taking time out of your life to make this! It has helped give me soooo many ideas!

@Bluwingskitty (Self ping so I do not loose)
@Demesne

This is awesome! Thankyou for taking time out of your life to make this! It has helped give me soooo many ideas!

@Bluwingskitty (Self ping so I do not loose)
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@RaisingCain

interesting! self-ping for later. . .
@RaisingCain

interesting! self-ping for later. . .
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
This was a very helpful guide! I've been looking for something like this so that I can make a description of my clan and it's dragons. I've already got a bunch of neat ideas for my clan's lore and backstories.
This was a very helpful guide! I've been looking for something like this so that I can make a description of my clan and it's dragons. I've already got a bunch of neat ideas for my clan's lore and backstories.
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
@Maybespacey
Self-ping for later reference
@Maybespacey
Self-ping for later reference
15272.png
@Demesne
This guide was super helpful and gave me a lot of ideas for my clan's lore! :D
@Demesne
This guide was super helpful and gave me a lot of ideas for my clan's lore! :D
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
What if I made a ruthless Clan that had a neutral peace with some Marens? They're not friends, but they live without fighting each other, at least those two small clans do. Would that mess with the lore?
What if I made a ruthless Clan that had a neutral peace with some Marens? They're not friends, but they live without fighting each other, at least those two small clans do. Would that mess with the lore?
\\\///\\\leafeon.pnggorebyss.pngvolcarona.png\\\///\\\
@Rosarian
While the Beastclans are the enemies of dragons in official site lore, players are more than welcome to form alliances/make friends with Beastclans. ^^ There are plenty of players who've created lore like that.
@Rosarian
While the Beastclans are the enemies of dragons in official site lore, players are more than welcome to form alliances/make friends with Beastclans. ^^ There are plenty of players who've created lore like that.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
Yay! Thank you!
Yay! Thank you!
\\\///\\\leafeon.pnggorebyss.pngvolcarona.png\\\///\\\
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13