Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Lore Clans (No longer updating)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Harbinger
Firstly, love the username.
Second, thank you so much for the kind words, and the helpful links/explanations! I appreciate this so much, hopefully I didn't mess up any wording when I added them to the guide. You're awesome for doing this. <3
@Harbinger
Firstly, love the username.
Second, thank you so much for the kind words, and the helpful links/explanations! I appreciate this so much, hopefully I didn't mess up any wording when I added them to the guide. You're awesome for doing this. <3
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@harbinger @demesne

Thanks for the ping. This is really neat, actually.

My only correction to what you have included here is your use of the term "cisgenders." Cisgender is an adjective, not a noun, so you would say "cisgender people" or "cis people" to shorten it.

And now some further discussion that isn't quite corrections for Harbinger.

As for neutrois vs. agender, they are very similar meanings. It's primarily a matter of preference, similar to "lady," "woman" and "girl" being used by different adults who consider themselves female.

Gray-aces also include people who are not "grossed out" by say, mating, and will do it for their partner, or can even enjoy it, but do not usually crave it. Demisexual people are considered gray-ace. My preferences are super complex.

I am a lesbian heterodemisexual panromantic genderfluid demiwoman. I usually just identify as a bisexual genderqueer person, though. I'm really attached to the word "bisexual." Fought -really hard for that-. <_< But yeah, that puts me on several different spectrums. I'm on the asexual spectrum, the polysexual (that is, not just heterosexual or homosexual, aka monosexual) spectrum, the trans spectrum, etc. and so forth... Yay for intersecting identities!

A quick correction for Demesne.

Also, regarding "transmasculine" and "transfeminine." These are actually umbrella terms for spectrums of transness. So a trans woman still fits under the term "transfeminine," but so does Harbinger, as a demigirl. Some people do disagree with this term, though, so it's one that usually is only used when talking -very- broadly.

Aaand finally, I am -far- from an expert.

My main advice to everyone? If someone says "Hey, I identify as X, can you please not to Y with regards to X?" is to listen, and acknowledge, and try not to 'splain your way out of being accommodating to people with those -actual- identities.
@harbinger @demesne

Thanks for the ping. This is really neat, actually.

My only correction to what you have included here is your use of the term "cisgenders." Cisgender is an adjective, not a noun, so you would say "cisgender people" or "cis people" to shorten it.

And now some further discussion that isn't quite corrections for Harbinger.

As for neutrois vs. agender, they are very similar meanings. It's primarily a matter of preference, similar to "lady," "woman" and "girl" being used by different adults who consider themselves female.

Gray-aces also include people who are not "grossed out" by say, mating, and will do it for their partner, or can even enjoy it, but do not usually crave it. Demisexual people are considered gray-ace. My preferences are super complex.

I am a lesbian heterodemisexual panromantic genderfluid demiwoman. I usually just identify as a bisexual genderqueer person, though. I'm really attached to the word "bisexual." Fought -really hard for that-. <_< But yeah, that puts me on several different spectrums. I'm on the asexual spectrum, the polysexual (that is, not just heterosexual or homosexual, aka monosexual) spectrum, the trans spectrum, etc. and so forth... Yay for intersecting identities!

A quick correction for Demesne.

Also, regarding "transmasculine" and "transfeminine." These are actually umbrella terms for spectrums of transness. So a trans woman still fits under the term "transfeminine," but so does Harbinger, as a demigirl. Some people do disagree with this term, though, so it's one that usually is only used when talking -very- broadly.

Aaand finally, I am -far- from an expert.

My main advice to everyone? If someone says "Hey, I identify as X, can you please not to Y with regards to X?" is to listen, and acknowledge, and try not to 'splain your way out of being accommodating to people with those -actual- identities.
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci
Ah, thank you for coming along to further explain things! ^^ I changed my wording on the terms mentioned and added a couple of things. Thank you for identifying the umbrella terms as well, hopefully my corrections to the post were, well, correct. If I still have anything wrong, or not fully expanded upon, please let me know.
@ricci
Ah, thank you for coming along to further explain things! ^^ I changed my wording on the terms mentioned and added a couple of things. Thank you for identifying the umbrella terms as well, hopefully my corrections to the post were, well, correct. If I still have anything wrong, or not fully expanded upon, please let me know.

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne

Oh, teeeechnically... Polysexual is an umbrella term that means "attracted to more than 1 sex/gender," so pansexual and bisexual as well as skoliosexual (as there are like... infinite enby genders) all fall under the term "polysexual."

Monosexual = heterosexual or homosexual or something specific "I am only attracted to demiboys" or something of that sort.

Ummm... You might also want to include "Enby" as a term. It's short for "non-binary," and has the same meaning. You'll see the term 'enby' and 'enbies' thrown around a bunch.

*thinks* Oh, and "-romantic" does not necessarily mean that they are not sexual people. Someone can, for example, be a "panromantic asexual person." They are interested in romance, but not sex. On the other hand, an "aromantic pansexual person" is interested in sex, but not romance, and may only feel comfortable with friendship.

I'm super excited to see this page, btw. It's a beautiful guide, and you're doing wonderfully with it.

If you have a ping list for this (I am... super overheated because humid hot day and can't read suuuper great right now), I'd love to be added to it. <3
@Demesne

Oh, teeeechnically... Polysexual is an umbrella term that means "attracted to more than 1 sex/gender," so pansexual and bisexual as well as skoliosexual (as there are like... infinite enby genders) all fall under the term "polysexual."

Monosexual = heterosexual or homosexual or something specific "I am only attracted to demiboys" or something of that sort.

Ummm... You might also want to include "Enby" as a term. It's short for "non-binary," and has the same meaning. You'll see the term 'enby' and 'enbies' thrown around a bunch.

*thinks* Oh, and "-romantic" does not necessarily mean that they are not sexual people. Someone can, for example, be a "panromantic asexual person." They are interested in romance, but not sex. On the other hand, an "aromantic pansexual person" is interested in sex, but not romance, and may only feel comfortable with friendship.

I'm super excited to see this page, btw. It's a beautiful guide, and you're doing wonderfully with it.

If you have a ping list for this (I am... super overheated because humid hot day and can't read suuuper great right now), I'd love to be added to it. <3
Ricci
They/Them

PetButt is coming
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
Romanticle of
bjonesbeta

PetButt is coming
@ricci
Okay, hopefully I got everything down right again. owo; Spent a lot of today sleeping, so I'm a bit slow on the uptake at the moment. Gotta say, I was a tad confused when you first used the term "enby", so I'm glad you gave me the definition to add to the list.

I don't have a ping list, but I can certainly start one. I guess I would use it for noticeable updates, rather than minor changes. :'D Like when we finally get Skydancer Lore...
@ricci
Okay, hopefully I got everything down right again. owo; Spent a lot of today sleeping, so I'm a bit slow on the uptake at the moment. Gotta say, I was a tad confused when you first used the term "enby", so I'm glad you gave me the definition to add to the list.

I don't have a ping list, but I can certainly start one. I guess I would use it for noticeable updates, rather than minor changes. :'D Like when we finally get Skydancer Lore...

@Demesne

Thank you so much for putting this guide together, it ia so helpful ^^ I was a bit adaunted at creating my own clan lore before I found this. *hugs*
@Demesne

Thank you so much for putting this guide together, it ia so helpful ^^ I was a bit adaunted at creating my own clan lore before I found this. *hugs*
MimicSig2_zpsz1347qve.jpgtumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.png
[url=
Wonderful guide! Going to ping myself so I can bookmark it later. @EmeraldTempest
Wonderful guide! Going to ping myself so I can bookmark it later. @EmeraldTempest
@kattchon
-bookmarks-
@kattchon
-bookmarks-
@Demesne, thank you for this guide! May I be placed on the pinglist, please? Thanks!
@Demesne, thank you for this guide! May I be placed on the pinglist, please? Thanks!
b6M3VPH.png
@Demesne

Statistic's size etc

think this guide would be awesome to add to resources :3

oh and V3 of bios thing the other one don't work? I think.
@Demesne

Statistic's size etc

think this guide would be awesome to add to resources :3

oh and V3 of bios thing the other one don't work? I think.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13