Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | studio|
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 220 221
@Studio Could you ping me for Imperial M Resin please :D
@Studio Could you ping me for Imperial M Resin please :D
@Studio I'm interested in the female Wildclaw resin, if you could please add me to the pinglist
@Studio I'm interested in the female Wildclaw resin, if you could please add me to the pinglist
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
@Studio

I caught your Arcane Burst on the AH. Could you add me to your print list for Solar Burst? Thanks! Please ping when you want gems. :)
@Studio

I caught your Arcane Burst on the AH. Could you add me to your print list for Solar Burst? Thanks! Please ping when you want gems. :)
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Studio can I reserve a spot for imperial male resin??
@Studio can I reserve a spot for imperial male resin??
vmVQNPh.gif
@BlackMistress Wow, Shadow looks slick! And hahaha I love the matchup with the Blackwing Croaker. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Dendariis!

@dinozord Tian looks extra shiny now! Wow, thanks for sharing!

@theravensheflys A glance at the item trade forum indicates 1:680 so I'll go with that.

@cyradis Oh wow ok! I'll place an order for coatl f, guardian f, skydancer f, skydancer m, and imperial m. Duskwarden looks SUPER SHINY wow that crystal/facet and resin together haha, awesome! Thanks for sharing!

@Vhyxalas Alrighty, I'll place orders for all of those then. Thanks!

@Narif @Nenkou @Lunila @mine @BatCrooks @miasuper2014 I have a new order placed for these, I'll ping you when they're in!

@lizabet Ohh boy, yeah I love the idea of layering accents so much but it's too bad it's not an option...(YET! so I hope lol).

@redrider333 I'll submit a new order for Wildclaw F then!

@Nightwind @Ambiance @Monk Solar Burst is in, PM me whenever you want to pick up your copy, or grab one off the AH and let me know that I can release your copy on hold. Thanks!
@BlackMistress Wow, Shadow looks slick! And hahaha I love the matchup with the Blackwing Croaker. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Dendariis!

@dinozord Tian looks extra shiny now! Wow, thanks for sharing!

@theravensheflys A glance at the item trade forum indicates 1:680 so I'll go with that.

@cyradis Oh wow ok! I'll place an order for coatl f, guardian f, skydancer f, skydancer m, and imperial m. Duskwarden looks SUPER SHINY wow that crystal/facet and resin together haha, awesome! Thanks for sharing!

@Vhyxalas Alrighty, I'll place orders for all of those then. Thanks!

@Narif @Nenkou @Lunila @mine @BatCrooks @miasuper2014 I have a new order placed for these, I'll ping you when they're in!

@lizabet Ohh boy, yeah I love the idea of layering accents so much but it's too bad it's not an option...(YET! so I hope lol).

@redrider333 I'll submit a new order for Wildclaw F then!

@Nightwind @Ambiance @Monk Solar Burst is in, PM me whenever you want to pick up your copy, or grab one off the AH and let me know that I can release your copy on hold. Thanks!
@Studio Ahh i'll have to cancel my copy and hopefully pick up one on the AH later!! I forgot about an auction that ends tonight but hopefully i'll have enough leftover to get a copy!!! So sorry about the inconvenience :((
@Studio Ahh i'll have to cancel my copy and hopefully pick up one on the AH later!! I forgot about an auction that ends tonight but hopefully i'll have enough leftover to get a copy!!! So sorry about the inconvenience :((
@studio TBH your accents/skins are on like half of my friggin' lair. It's bad/wonderful.
@studio TBH your accents/skins are on like half of my friggin' lair. It's bad/wonderful.
@Studio Can I get a slot for Resin F Guardian? Also do you have it for skydancers as well?
@Studio Can I get a slot for Resin F Guardian? Also do you have it for skydancers as well?
8HH30Ku.png
@Studio
I saw your Skincent Solar Burst on the AH - would I be able to get a copy in treasure? C:
@Studio
I saw your Skincent Solar Burst on the AH - would I be able to get a copy in treasure? C:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Studio
Can I get a Guardian F Resin and a Guardian M Resin?
@Studio
Can I get a Guardian F Resin and a Guardian M Resin?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
1 2 ... 193 194 195 196 197 ... 220 221