Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bank of Dragons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
I 1000000000000% agree- i even brought this up myself :-3
I 1000000000000% agree- i even brought this up myself :-3
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
I love this idea :D
I love this idea :D
Tnr2e0C.png
In full support of this! :3
In full support of this! :3
pdv6Alx.png7HuFsWw.png
3SI8WII.pngoIZaaRa.png
I have been thinking this. Support!
I have been thinking this. Support!
I support this, either a bank or a "safe." I like to exercise my willpower (with mixed results), but it would be nice to set amounts aside for a particular scroll or something. It might be nice to place gems in too, as I have a tendency to sell mine when I should be saving them. Likewise it would be nice to place items here, such as the ones that you can trade up for at Swipp's.
I support this, either a bank or a "safe." I like to exercise my willpower (with mixed results), but it would be nice to set amounts aside for a particular scroll or something. It might be nice to place gems in too, as I have a tendency to sell mine when I should be saving them. Likewise it would be nice to place items here, such as the ones that you can trade up for at Swipp's.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@Leria

But IRL banks only give out interest because they're lending the money :P
@Leria

But IRL banks only give out interest because they're lending the money :P
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
SUPPORTSUPPORTSUPPORT!!

Omg how did I just find this thread. Seriously a banking system is the #1 thing I want from this at the moment. I'm honestly kinda surprised one hasn't been implemented already, considering how they seem to be staple of most petsites.
SUPPORTSUPPORTSUPPORT!!

Omg how did I just find this thread. Seriously a banking system is the #1 thing I want from this at the moment. I'm honestly kinda surprised one hasn't been implemented already, considering how they seem to be staple of most petsites.
Yup. So I don't spend all of my treasure, and 2 days later, regret it.
Yup. So I don't spend all of my treasure, and 2 days later, regret it.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I most definitely support a bank! or at least a place to store money. impulse control isnt the responsibility of anyone but oursef, but it'd stil be nice to have that extra layer of discouragement. also if we could even store a few items it would be helpful. i know i have for sure accidentally sold or traded to crim an item i was trying to hold on to
I most definitely support a bank! or at least a place to store money. impulse control isnt the responsibility of anyone but oursef, but it'd stil be nice to have that extra layer of discouragement. also if we could even store a few items it would be helpful. i know i have for sure accidentally sold or traded to crim an item i was trying to hold on to
Support!

I like the idea of it being guarded by dragons we exalt, and we can only take out money say...5 times a day. Being able to store scrolls and gems would also be helpful. Tabs would be nice, but I'd prefer one stash of money sooner than multiple stashes later.

I don't like the idea of interest. Sure it would be nice, but it will crash the economy! And, more importantly, it makes no sense lore-wise. Dragons sitting on treasure does not produce more treasure, and dragons sitting on treasure sounds more realistic (if I can even use that word when talking about pixel dragons) than dragons giving precious treasure to strangers.

Also-
Total Treasure Earned: 1, 936, 197
On Hand: 52, 640
Support!

I like the idea of it being guarded by dragons we exalt, and we can only take out money say...5 times a day. Being able to store scrolls and gems would also be helpful. Tabs would be nice, but I'd prefer one stash of money sooner than multiple stashes later.

I don't like the idea of interest. Sure it would be nice, but it will crash the economy! And, more importantly, it makes no sense lore-wise. Dragons sitting on treasure does not produce more treasure, and dragons sitting on treasure sounds more realistic (if I can even use that word when talking about pixel dragons) than dragons giving precious treasure to strangers.

Also-
Total Treasure Earned: 1, 936, 197
On Hand: 52, 640
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29