Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@pchkan thanks for the ping, saving up gems now, and oh my goodness, I love the xenomorph wip!
@pchkan thanks for the ping, saving up gems now, and oh my goodness, I love the xenomorph wip!
metona1banim_by_javen-d6e35ug_zps4a10e32e.gifKf77Ysm.png
@pchkan - may I have a slot for the dancer and a ping for the wc skin
@pchkan - may I have a slot for the dancer and a ping for the wc skin
Accent Shop
@pchkan

Thank you kindly for the ping. =)
I would love a slot for Vanquished Dancer please! May I also be added to your general pinglist? And that WC WIP is looking very.... very tempting... o_o
@pchkan

Thank you kindly for the ping. =)
I would love a slot for Vanquished Dancer please! May I also be added to your general pinglist? And that WC WIP is looking very.... very tempting... o_o
cnFe09Q.gif
@Draconequis @xazz @Akumisan Added you guys! Thank you so much :D

@Leora Added! I'll ping you for payment once all the slots are full!

@Metona No prob! Just ping me when you want to grab a slot for one. Like I said before, I'll be doing a few runs so no rush :) And thank you! I'm trying to make it not-xenomorph-ish enough to pass but still pretty alien haha.

@Pesticide Added you to the pinglist for the WC accent! Which dancer would you like a slot for? (The one with the plague-y stuff or the 'clean' one?)

@SchwarzwindSin Added to the VD slot and general pinglist! And thank you hehe~ I'm hoping to finish it relatively soon :D

@Draconequis @xazz @Akumisan Added you guys! Thank you so much :D

@Leora Added! I'll ping you for payment once all the slots are full!

@Metona No prob! Just ping me when you want to grab a slot for one. Like I said before, I'll be doing a few runs so no rush :) And thank you! I'm trying to make it not-xenomorph-ish enough to pass but still pretty alien haha.

@Pesticide Added you to the pinglist for the WC accent! Which dancer would you like a slot for? (The one with the plague-y stuff or the 'clean' one?)

@SchwarzwindSin Added to the VD slot and general pinglist! And thank you hehe~ I'm hoping to finish it relatively soon :D

b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan can I get one articulated dancer slot. I have a skin blueprint I can give to you for its making if that's ok.
@pchkan can I get one articulated dancer slot. I have a skin blueprint I can give to you for its making if that's ok.
tumblr_inline_nwu3otaP9J1t7d5o3_500.gif
@pchkan
Oh thank you very much! I was so worried I'd miss out and yours was so good!!
Just let me know when you need the gems :D
@pchkan
Oh thank you very much! I was so worried I'd miss out and yours was so good!!
Just let me know when you need the gems :D
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png
@pchkan
id like a slot please
@pchkan
id like a slot please
jfLmvwf.jpg
@pchkan

oh and make sure to add me to the pinglist for the wildclaw cybernetics when it comes out.

thank you :D

do i pay now or later??
@pchkan

oh and make sure to add me to the pinglist for the wildclaw cybernetics when it comes out.

thank you :D

do i pay now or later??
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Smoothy which one would you like a slot for? The RoR entry?

@Draconequis Pay later! I'll ping everyone when all the slots are full. (and added! thanks!)
@Smoothy which one would you like a slot for? The RoR entry?

@Draconequis Pay later! I'll ping everyone when all the slots are full. (and added! thanks!)
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan Vanguished Dancer slot, please and thank you!
@pchkan Vanguished Dancer slot, please and thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31