Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@pchkan I know that's why included the "if" XD

But yeah please ping me if it goes up for another run! Also ping me please if it will be made in other colors as well!
@pchkan I know that's why included the "if" XD

But yeah please ping me if it goes up for another run! Also ping me please if it will be made in other colors as well!
@pchkan are there any slots open for organic cybernetics?
@pchkan are there any slots open for organic cybernetics?
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@pchkan Just wanted you to know I bought your accent off somebody the other day... and that the dragon it was clearly destined for is now wearing it You're welcome X3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24262015] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242621/24262015_350.png[/img] [/url]
@pchkan

Just wanted you to know I bought your accent off somebody the other day... and that the dragon it was clearly destined for is now wearing it

You're welcome X3

24262015_350.png
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@pchkan

I have a blueprint and was wondering if I could get the Gold-Dipped Fae Accent for one of my faes.
@pchkan

I have a blueprint and was wondering if I could get the Gold-Dipped Fae Accent for one of my faes.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple for sure! just CR over the blueprint and I'll submit it asap
@chocoapple for sure! just CR over the blueprint and I'll submit it asap
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan - Ah it looks like you left the site but I had signed up for two copies of your cybernetics skin. My name was crossed off but I never received my copies >.<
@pchkan - Ah it looks like you left the site but I had signed up for two copies of your cybernetics skin. My name was crossed off but I never received my copies >.<
Accent Shop
@pchkan
I am more than happy to provide you a blueprint if you'd print me a Gold-Dipped Fae accent in case if I won't find one in this thread. I did DM you about it, but had no response on that message u__u
You're still active judging by how fed your dragons are, so probably addressing you here is worth a shot.

I'm looking to make this Fae beautiful with your skin :3
Cheers!
@pchkan
I am more than happy to provide you a blueprint if you'd print me a Gold-Dipped Fae accent in case if I won't find one in this thread. I did DM you about it, but had no response on that message u__u
You're still active judging by how fed your dragons are, so probably addressing you here is worth a shot.

I'm looking to make this Fae beautiful with your skin :3
Cheers!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Probably a long shot given how old this forum is, but do you still have any of the Gold-Dipped Fae skins I can purchase?
Probably a long shot given how old this forum is, but do you still have any of the Gold-Dipped Fae skins I can purchase?
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31