Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@pchkan - When should I send gems? Sorry if I missed something!
@pchkan - When should I send gems? Sorry if I missed something!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@mewhaku I need to fill one more slot, and then I'll ping everyone for payment. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything! :)
@mewhaku I need to fill one more slot, and then I'll ping everyone for payment. Don't worry, you didn't miss anything! :)
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan,
Oh nice, payment incoming!
@pchkan,
Oh nice, payment incoming!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@lucidcoyote @Kalinka @mewhaku

pinging you for payment for blue-tinged royalty (pc m) !
@lucidcoyote @Kalinka @mewhaku

pinging you for payment for blue-tinged royalty (pc m) !
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan

Would you like the gems before, or should I send a two-way CR? :3
@pchkan

Would you like the gems before, or should I send a two-way CR? :3
IcgTKPi.png
@pchkan - Same as what Kalinka said!
@pchkan - Same as what Kalinka said!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@pchkan
Are you still filling slots for Gold-Dipped Fae?
@pchkan
Are you still filling slots for Gold-Dipped Fae?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Kalinka @mewhaku I need the payment beforehand so I can buy the blueprints. You're welcome to send it as a one way CR if you don't trust PMs though!

@Deluxe Unfortunately the last one was snagged, so it's technically shelved now. I will print it free of charge for you if you provide the blueprint though. Thanks for your interest!
@Kalinka @mewhaku I need the payment beforehand so I can buy the blueprints. You're welcome to send it as a one way CR if you don't trust PMs though!

@Deluxe Unfortunately the last one was snagged, so it's technically shelved now. I will print it free of charge for you if you provide the blueprint though. Thanks for your interest!
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan

When/if you re-print Gold Dipped Fae would you be willing to take a half treasure half gems slots? Or will the slots be purely gems only? I also would like be pinged if it does re-print!
@pchkan

When/if you re-print Gold Dipped Fae would you be willing to take a half treasure half gems slots? Or will the slots be purely gems only? I also would like be pinged if it does re-print!
@LunaSilverWolf Gold-dipped fae is actually shelved as of right now, I won't be doing a reprint unless you provide the blueprint. (I don't charge a fee for that though!) Sorry about the confusion, I forgot to update that second post. If I do another preorder run at some point I can definitely ping you!
@LunaSilverWolf Gold-dipped fae is actually shelved as of right now, I won't be doing a reprint unless you provide the blueprint. (I don't charge a fee for that though!) Sorry about the confusion, I forgot to update that second post. If I do another preorder run at some point I can definitely ping you!
b2fyfcD.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31