Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
@pchkan
Hi, I was really hoping yer skin would win, so beautifully done. =~=

Could I be put on the list for Articulated Dancer's second run please.
@pchkan
Hi, I was really hoping yer skin would win, so beautifully done. =~=

Could I be put on the list for Articulated Dancer's second run please.
Banescale Accent Thread Link
Fzyc1uu.png
@pchkan Oh wow... I would love a slot for Vanquished Dancer! Will you be doing another run? Also, would I be able to pay in treasure?
@pchkan Oh wow... I would love a slot for Vanquished Dancer! Will you be doing another run? Also, would I be able to pay in treasure?
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@Ismaiel @Gimeurcookie @AlfredFJones @RottedRoot @Mirrinaattori @MothraStewart @Morphini @spacegrump @Kirion

Sorry about the somewhat late response! (I had a pretty rough neurology exam this week, ouch.) You all have been added to your requested lists/pinglists! You can always double-check the front page, but I'm pretty sure I placed them correctly. :p

@WingsofResent Yep, I will be doing another run! I will have a couple treasure/etc slots this time. I'll put you on the pinglist!
@Ismaiel @Gimeurcookie @AlfredFJones @RottedRoot @Mirrinaattori @MothraStewart @Morphini @spacegrump @Kirion

Sorry about the somewhat late response! (I had a pretty rough neurology exam this week, ouch.) You all have been added to your requested lists/pinglists! You can always double-check the front page, but I'm pretty sure I placed them correctly. :p

@WingsofResent Yep, I will be doing another run! I will have a couple treasure/etc slots this time. I'll put you on the pinglist!
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan Thank you!
@pchkan Thank you!
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@pchkan Don't worry about it, real life gets in the way sometimes :-)

I hope you're doing ok. Hospital stuff can be so rough. Don't be afraid to treat yourself a bit this week!
@pchkan Don't worry about it, real life gets in the way sometimes :-)

I hope you're doing ok. Hospital stuff can be so rough. Don't be afraid to treat yourself a bit this week!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@pchkan
Could you put me on the pinglist for Organic Cybernetics?
@pchkan
Could you put me on the pinglist for Organic Cybernetics?
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@pchkan - I'd love a slot for each of your dancer skins
@pchkan - I'd love a slot for each of your dancer skins
Accent Shop
@NerakaFenice @Pesticide Added! Thank you!

@Morphini It was a written exam, I'm taking a course in neurology ;v; so the only hospital visit I need is for the permanent crick in my neck I have from studying... But thank you for your concern! I treated myself to a mountain of candy and comic books to celebrate it being over :')
@NerakaFenice @Pesticide Added! Thank you!

@Morphini It was a written exam, I'm taking a course in neurology ;v; so the only hospital visit I need is for the permanent crick in my neck I have from studying... But thank you for your concern! I treated myself to a mountain of candy and comic books to celebrate it being over :')
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan excellent treat choices! Good luck on your results :-) Sounds like lots of hard work but very very interesting!
@pchkan excellent treat choices! Good luck on your results :-) Sounds like lots of hard work but very very interesting!
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@pchkan I will need one of those Articulated Dancers
Could you also put me on a ping list when your WIP will be completed? :D
@pchkan I will need one of those Articulated Dancers
Could you also put me on a ping list when your WIP will be completed? :D
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31