Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@pchkan oh okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm so sorry I can't order one right now. :( I blew all my gems on facet gene a couple of days ago. D:
@pchkan oh okay, thanks for letting me know! I'm so sorry I can't order one right now. :( I blew all my gems on facet gene a couple of days ago. D:
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@pchkan
put me down for the articulated dancer! really mad it didnt get in.
@pchkan
put me down for the articulated dancer! really mad it didnt get in.
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@pchkan
One slot for Articulated Dancer, please!
I'm sad you didn't win :( (I felt like it'd have been one of the Baldwin alchemy skins)
Great job on it though, it really does look amazing!
@pchkan
One slot for Articulated Dancer, please!
I'm sad you didn't win :( (I felt like it'd have been one of the Baldwin alchemy skins)
Great job on it though, it really does look amazing!
lighttop.png
@OrangeMetaphor Added! I'm not mad about it honestly... gives me an excuse to set up this shop which I've been meaning to do lol. Thanks!

@Piratewolfie No worries, I totally understand~ (I do the same thing lol)
@OrangeMetaphor Added! I'm not mad about it honestly... gives me an excuse to set up this shop which I've been meaning to do lol. Thanks!

@Piratewolfie No worries, I totally understand~ (I do the same thing lol)
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan true. i just kept saying to my boyfriend "if that doesnt get in i'm quitting the dragon capitalism website" looks like i have to leave now oops?
@pchkan true. i just kept saying to my boyfriend "if that doesnt get in i'm quitting the dragon capitalism website" looks like i have to leave now oops?
9ncReK5.giffoostive_sea_slug.png Eeyns8m.pngifKDEAK.png
@pchkan
I am definitely interested in the Vanquished Dancer, but I'm super poor right now. Will you be doing more runs in the future? Hopefully by the end of this festival I'll be able to afford some more accents.
@pchkan
I am definitely interested in the Vanquished Dancer, but I'm super poor right now. Will you be doing more runs in the future? Hopefully by the end of this festival I'll be able to afford some more accents.
PvGrR8V.png
@Pchkan

Thanks for the ping!! put me down for a slot on articulated dancer please! Woo!
@Pchkan

Thanks for the ping!! put me down for a slot on articulated dancer please! Woo!
@pchkan

Please put me down for Vanquished Dancer :D
Also are you going to ping us all when you have enough to print it and want payment, or do you want us to send payment when we reserve a spot?
@pchkan

Please put me down for Vanquished Dancer :D
Also are you going to ping us all when you have enough to print it and want payment, or do you want us to send payment when we reserve a spot?
Urbenjokester.gif
@FireflyRhapsody Yep, I'll be running Vanquished for at least a couple weeks and Articulated probably longer than that. C:

@Deadprem No problem! Added you~

@Urbenjokester Added! This is my first time printing accents for others, so I was thinking I'd just ping everyone for payment once I get 5 or 10 slots full (unless you want to send payment early!). I unfortunately don't have the gems to print it myself so I have to do preorders :')
@FireflyRhapsody Yep, I'll be running Vanquished for at least a couple weeks and Articulated probably longer than that. C:

@Deadprem No problem! Added you~

@Urbenjokester Added! This is my first time printing accents for others, so I was thinking I'd just ping everyone for payment once I get 5 or 10 slots full (unless you want to send payment early!). I unfortunately don't have the gems to print it myself so I have to do preorders :')
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan

That sounds good c: and no worries, skins are pricey so it's perfectly understandable to wait!
@pchkan

That sounds good c: and no worries, skins are pricey so it's perfectly understandable to wait!
Urbenjokester.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31