Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 166 167
The game still crashes for me even on the latest version of Firefox. This was the longest I've been able to play. I thought maybe I could play it now since others with the latest version have been able to play without crashing.
The game still crashes for me even on the latest version of Firefox. This was the longest I've been able to play. I thought maybe I could play it now since others with the latest version have been able to play without crashing.
oqllpxA.gifX4235Xn.gif
Might just be the users online right now causing some stress but the game is repeatedly disconnecting on me - oddly only now that I went up to hard instead of easy (I can rock a decent game of Very Hard on SS, but up until the treasure change recently I was just settling in on easy). Thought it was worth noting, as it's really annoying to get the highest score I've had in awhile, rather quickly and then it cut out on me so I get no treasure |: Maybe I should just STAY on easy.
Might just be the users online right now causing some stress but the game is repeatedly disconnecting on me - oddly only now that I went up to hard instead of easy (I can rock a decent game of Very Hard on SS, but up until the treasure change recently I was just settling in on easy). Thought it was worth noting, as it's really annoying to get the highest score I've had in awhile, rather quickly and then it cut out on me so I get no treasure |: Maybe I should just STAY on easy.
for not only ss but puzzles and runes the play screen loads but when i hit play it dose nothing its not frozen and i have updated versions of flash and java dose anyone know what might be wrong thanks!
for not only ss but puzzles and runes the play screen loads but when i hit play it dose nothing its not frozen and i have updated versions of flash and java dose anyone know what might be wrong thanks!
So I had an interesting glitch! It's a bit hard to describe, but apparently I had a ghost block stuck up high that didn't really exist (there was nothing to click) and it made me unable to interact with the right hand most column. I used the Shock thing I had to clear the blocks, so they wouldn't end the game and all the blocks disappeared, except I saw the ghost/ background of the block up high as the blocks were cleared.

Then as I started building up the blocks from the shock, they got about 1/4 of the way up the screen (about 4ish rows up) and the game ended as if the blocks had touched the top of the screen. I can only assume the ghost block remained and was stuck up high and therefore ended my game for me when it reached the top.
So I had an interesting glitch! It's a bit hard to describe, but apparently I had a ghost block stuck up high that didn't really exist (there was nothing to click) and it made me unable to interact with the right hand most column. I used the Shock thing I had to clear the blocks, so they wouldn't end the game and all the blocks disappeared, except I saw the ghost/ background of the block up high as the blocks were cleared.

Then as I started building up the blocks from the shock, they got about 1/4 of the way up the screen (about 4ish rows up) and the game ended as if the blocks had touched the top of the screen. I can only assume the ghost block remained and was stuck up high and therefore ended my game for me when it reached the top.
When I try to play, the screen comes up and right as the counter hits '1' for the game to start, all the blocks disappear. I can somewhat see them if I scroll over them with my cursor, but nothing happens.
When I try to play, the screen comes up and right as the counter hits '1' for the game to start, all the blocks disappear. I can somewhat see them if I scroll over them with my cursor, but nothing happens.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif Credit goes to UKthewhitewolf
Keeps disconnecting as it does for everyone else. Though it seems like it either works fine or it will disconnect almost a half an hour in in the 50's speed range on normal. Really frustrating, so I'm going to abstain from this one for a while.
Keeps disconnecting as it does for everyone else. Though it seems like it either works fine or it will disconnect almost a half an hour in in the 50's speed range on normal. Really frustrating, so I'm going to abstain from this one for a while.
@Thrage

High score is not update I made it at 912,000 score and it not showing up Just like to report that. But I am hearing its not only just me but I like to state it anyway didn't see it o the front page.
@Thrage

High score is not update I made it at 912,000 score and it not showing up Just like to report that. But I am hearing its not only just me but I like to state it anyway didn't see it o the front page.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Thrage

Could you please tell me if the high score table is working yet?
@Thrage

Could you please tell me if the high score table is working yet?
wY86E88.gif
Has there been any kind of official statement about a change in SS payout rate? I can't find anything, and the drop is killing my ability to earn treasure.
Has there been any kind of official statement about a change in SS payout rate? I can't find anything, and the drop is killing my ability to earn treasure.
I personally still think that the game is not yielding an appropriate ratio of treasure to time/difficulty; initially, higher difficulties have a higher score:treasure ratio, and in all difficulties the score/treasure ratio seems to go UP the longer I play. In my opinion, it should be exactly the opposite, but as Runes is still broken I have no alternative. :c
I personally still think that the game is not yielding an appropriate ratio of treasure to time/difficulty; initially, higher difficulties have a higher score:treasure ratio, and in all difficulties the score/treasure ratio seems to go UP the longer I play. In my opinion, it should be exactly the opposite, but as Runes is still broken I have no alternative. :c
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 166 167