Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 166 167
Occasionally the game crashes my browser. It always happens during play, right after I click on a block (though I cannot connect it to a specific action/event beyond that.) Running Firefox and Vista.
Occasionally the game crashes my browser. It always happens during play, right after I click on a block (though I cannot connect it to a specific action/event beyond that.) Running Firefox and Vista.
The high score list doesn't update when a new player beats the high scores. I got about 930000 points playing Shock Switch, but it didn't add me to the high score list. Other than that I haven't seen any glitches (yet?) :P Great game!
The high score list doesn't update when a new player beats the high scores. I got about 930000 points playing Shock Switch, but it didn't add me to the high score list. Other than that I haven't seen any glitches (yet?) :P Great game!
I am getting a weird error that, after it failed to load the game over sprite, the entire game won't load at all.
I am getting a weird error that, after it failed to load the game over sprite, the entire game won't load at all.
I wish there'd be some kind of warning when you max out treasure-earning for the day -- otherwise I'd have been in bed a half-hour ago. [/wry]

Oh, and the controls are horrible on Android, but I'm sure that's something that's below 'low priority' at this point. I just thought you should know, though.
I wish there'd be some kind of warning when you max out treasure-earning for the day -- otherwise I'd have been in bed a half-hour ago. [/wry]

Oh, and the controls are horrible on Android, but I'm sure that's something that's below 'low priority' at this point. I just thought you should know, though.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
[quote name="ems89" date="2013-09-07 11:23:18"]Ok I am kind of getting annoyed with this. I just played Shock, on level Easy & got up to speed 95 before the tiles rose to the top... I received NO treasure for this. It's also not the first time I haven't gotten treasure but this IS the first time I worked at it for this long to achieve nothing. Do we get compensated or is it just bad luck & try again like every other time?[/quote] I have the same problem. I sat and played the game for maybe an hour, combined time (because I'm constantly pausing to go to my other tabs), but I got nothing. :/
ems89 wrote on 2013-09-07 11:23:18:
Ok I am kind of getting annoyed with this. I just played Shock, on level Easy & got up to speed 95 before the tiles rose to the top... I received NO treasure for this. It's also not the first time I haven't gotten treasure but this IS the first time I worked at it for this long to achieve nothing. Do we get compensated or is it just bad luck & try again like every other time?

I have the same problem. I sat and played the game for maybe an hour, combined time (because I'm constantly pausing to go to my other tabs), but I got nothing. :/
Bronify the Masses--Azi
100px-5231518.png
Why is the music for Shock Switch quieter than the music for the other games?
Why is the music for Shock Switch quieter than the music for the other games?
jCVhFoZ.gif
SS keeps disconnecting for me... makes it difficult to play it for an extended amount of time since I'm always concerned it will crash on me.
SS keeps disconnecting for me... makes it difficult to play it for an extended amount of time since I'm always concerned it will crash on me.
W7PUFHC.png
[quote name="AnneDyari" date="2013-09-09 15:20:03"]SS keeps disconnecting for me... makes it difficult to play it for an extended amount of time since I'm always concerned it will crash on me.[/quote] This. This, this, this. Every other game I play crashes on me after a minute or two. It's really pretty frustrating, since this is the only game I'm willing to play and my only real means of treasure earning.
AnneDyari wrote on 2013-09-09 15:20:03:

This. This, this, this. Every other game I play crashes on me after a minute or two. It's really pretty frustrating, since this is the only game I'm willing to play and my only real means of treasure earning.
IIN1Zjg.png
Yeah SS just disconnected for me just now during a game :c
Yeah SS just disconnected for me just now during a game :c
The last two games of Shock Switch I've played have disconnected just as the charge bar filled.
The last two games of Shock Switch I've played have disconnected just as the charge bar filled.
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 166 167