Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kal's Shop: on hiatus, reprints in AH
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 579 580
@Kaljaia
Yeah okay sign me up for one. Fack
@Kaljaia
Yeah okay sign me up for one. Fack
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
@Kaljaia

Ahh I think I have to drop my reserve for Skynight Gold Skydancer (M). I don't have the perfect skydancer for this gorgeous accent ;-;
@Kaljaia

Ahh I think I have to drop my reserve for Skynight Gold Skydancer (M). I don't have the perfect skydancer for this gorgeous accent ;-;
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
Can you plz put my name on the list for skypaladin gold and skyknight gold?
@Kaljaia
One with treasure and one with gems
Can you plz put my name on the list for skypaladin gold and skyknight gold?
@Kaljaia
One with treasure and one with gems
@Kaljaia

I'd love to be on both Skypaladin Gold and Skynight Gold lists if there are any available. I can pay in full for both with gems. =)
@Kaljaia

I'd love to be on both Skypaladin Gold and Skynight Gold lists if there are any available. I can pay in full for both with gems. =)
cnFe09Q.gif
@Kaljaia - I'd love to get a copy of Sky Paladin Gold if there are any left. :)
@Kaljaia - I'd love to get a copy of Sky Paladin Gold if there are any left. :)
rULXRhK.pngu0wKDNt.pngpony_002_certed00_by_owlcatpup-dbmrpzb.png
@Kaljaia I'm still interested, but I am currently on the road for a wedding and on mobile. I can get back to you with gems later on in the weekend though when I get back to my comp.

Edit: Could I please be added to the SkyPaladin Gold list for 1 as well? Thanks.
@Kaljaia I'm still interested, but I am currently on the road for a wedding and on mobile. I can get back to you with gems later on in the weekend though when I get back to my comp.

Edit: Could I please be added to the SkyPaladin Gold list for 1 as well? Thanks.
@kaljaia

could I get one more slot for SkyPaladin Gold please? C:
@kaljaia

could I get one more slot for SkyPaladin Gold please? C:
image.pngr5CjlMV.gif
@Kaljaia

I would like a slot for Skypaladin gold.
@Kaljaia

I would like a slot for Skypaladin gold.
PEyOcAR.png
@Kaljaia
Please mark me down for SkyPaladin Gold (SD F)! :)
@Kaljaia
Please mark me down for SkyPaladin Gold (SD F)! :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Kaljaia

I'd love to grab a treasure slot for SkyPaladin Gold! I may need a few days to get the payment together but it looks like I'll be far down the list anyway so hopefully that's okay?
@Kaljaia

I'd love to grab a treasure slot for SkyPaladin Gold! I may need a few days to get the payment together but it looks like I'll be far down the list anyway so hopefully that's okay?
1 2 ... 263 264 265 266 267 ... 579 580