Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 535 536
Same here. It was working 3 hours ago before I went out, and now I came back to find that it's not loading. Neither of links work for me right now. (Chrome on Windows XP)
Same here. It was working 3 hours ago before I went out, and now I came back to find that it's not loading. Neither of links work for me right now. (Chrome on Windows XP)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I did the websocket test thing and everything seems to be working but the Coliseum still won't load.
I did the websocket test thing and everything seems to be working but the Coliseum still won't load.
Somebody go kick the server for us, pretty please? :)
Somebody go kick the server for us, pretty please? :)
Also using Chrome. Faire and Coliseum stuck with no progress on loading bar for either link of the pages as of 3:50 server time today (6/24) for me.
Also using Chrome. Faire and Coliseum stuck with no progress on loading bar for either link of the pages as of 3:50 server time today (6/24) for me.
Same problem as the peeps right above me, coliseum worked like a charm for a while and then about half an hour ago it decided to dislike me and gets stuck in the loading screen, without loading bar. (using chrome on microsoft)
Same problem as the peeps right above me, coliseum worked like a charm for a while and then about half an hour ago it decided to dislike me and gets stuck in the loading screen, without loading bar. (using chrome on microsoft)
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Not loading, latest Chrome.

Think it's got something to do with the event?
Not loading, latest Chrome.

Think it's got something to do with the event?
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I'm unable to reboot it until he returns. As he's only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I'm going to wait for a bit before calling him. He's been up for many hours straight.

Apologies for the downtime. It'll be back today.
Coliseum is down for the moment. Thrage made a change to it before he went to bed, and now I'm unable to reboot it until he returns. As he's only gotten 3 hours sleep so far, I'm going to wait for a bit before calling him. He's been up for many hours straight.

Apologies for the downtime. It'll be back today.
Aw, poor Thrage! I hope he's able to get a nice long sleep soon.
Aw, poor Thrage! I hope he's able to get a nice long sleep soon.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Oh well, thanks for the update anyway.
Oh well, thanks for the update anyway.
Sheesh.
I'm sure we can all wait a few more hours. Let him sleep, at least for another three hours.
Sheesh.
I'm sure we can all wait a few more hours. Let him sleep, at least for another three hours.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 535 536