Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36
Definitely an improvement! I haven't had a couple of minutes downtime at all today so far!
Definitely an improvement! I haven't had a couple of minutes downtime at all today so far!
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
Coliseum lag is gone, as well as infinite loading
But browsing is slower for me
Not much, but noticeable by perhaps 3-7 seconds per page load, with only one tab, FR, open.
Coliseum lag is gone, as well as infinite loading
But browsing is slower for me
Not much, but noticeable by perhaps 3-7 seconds per page load, with only one tab, FR, open.
kei3V17.png
The majority of the site is running a lot smoother for me! The coli seems to have a bit more lag than it did before, though.
The majority of the site is running a lot smoother for me! The coli seems to have a bit more lag than it did before, though.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
I was playing the coli for half an hour and it didn't lag once for me.

Also it's a bit faster too.
I was playing the coli for half an hour and it didn't lag once for me.

Also it's a bit faster too.
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
It's fine for me!
It's fine for me!
Infinite loading circles in CRs and the like have plagued me for the LONGEST TIME... this is all gone now, even scrolling through my inventory shows almost 0 lag.

It's all incredible. I'm so happy. Thank you so, so much for your hard work.
Infinite loading circles in CRs and the like have plagued me for the LONGEST TIME... this is all gone now, even scrolling through my inventory shows almost 0 lag.

It's all incredible. I'm so happy. Thank you so, so much for your hard work.
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
The site in general has been super snappy. Coli was fine for me earlier in the day but has gotten laggy in the past hour. Not unplayable, just a noticeable slowdown.
The site in general has been super snappy. Coli was fine for me earlier in the day but has gotten laggy in the past hour. Not unplayable, just a noticeable slowdown.
attis-art-e1498351325923.pngweatherwaxprancer.gifCyxcE9w.pngromanoff-derg-e1498351383694.png
I'm still having issues with the coliseum randomly not responding every so often. After a minute or so the screen swaps to it saying "Connection to Flight Rising game server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please chek that your internet connection, noScript, and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com."
I'm still having issues with the coliseum randomly not responding every so often. After a minute or so the screen swaps to it saying "Connection to Flight Rising game server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please chek that your internet connection, noScript, and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com."
tumblr_nmkz8bx2UY1rj0aafo4_r1_540.png
It feels like the site responds a bit faster now but my internet is an unstable being so I cannot make completely reliable statements until I tested it for a few days

However I noticed that for sold auctions the message arrives first and only after a bit of time (~30 seconds) the ping for the sold auction comes up that is something that never happened before the update to me
It feels like the site responds a bit faster now but my internet is an unstable being so I cannot make completely reliable statements until I tested it for a few days

However I noticed that for sold auctions the message arrives first and only after a bit of time (~30 seconds) the ping for the sold auction comes up that is something that never happened before the update to me
Nothing is much different to me - not any faster, not any slower. But I've only been on for a little bit
Nothing is much different to me - not any faster, not any slower. But I've only been on for a little bit
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35 36