Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Post-Optimization Feedback (Sept 27)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36
There's really no difference for me?
There's really no difference for me?
The site is loading pretty good.

Thanks for fixing the lag that usually happens :)
The site is loading pretty good.

Thanks for fixing the lag that usually happens :)
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Not too too much difference for me but things seem to be a little faster and my Alerts load right away!
Not too too much difference for me but things seem to be a little faster and my Alerts load right away!
w7Z8MA5.png
The only difference seems to be the coli doesn't seem to want to load as quickly as it was before and it's been a bit laggy but everything else seems just fine.

The coli was not laggy for me before today
The only difference seems to be the coli doesn't seem to want to load as quickly as it was before and it's been a bit laggy but everything else seems just fine.

The coli was not laggy for me before today
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
So far everything is great! (I haven't checked the Coli though, I need to clear my phones cache for that)

But on mobile the eternal loading bug was an issue for me, especially in the AH but it doesn't appear to be happening now and everything loads much quicker and seems more responsive.

Thank you for all the good work!
So far everything is great! (I haven't checked the Coli though, I need to clear my phones cache for that)

But on mobile the eternal loading bug was an issue for me, especially in the AH but it doesn't appear to be happening now and everything loads much quicker and seems more responsive.

Thank you for all the good work!
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
I haven't had a change, the Coli still freezes in the middle of my battles and it says I've lost connection to the server. It seemed to load quicker though!
I haven't had a change, the Coli still freezes in the middle of my battles and it says I've lost connection to the server. It seemed to load quicker though!
fremblem_by_edelity-dbf49gz.png
Huh. Apparently the site is loading smoother and a touch faster on my laptop; it's only my tablet which seems to be going slower with Flight Rising now.
Huh. Apparently the site is loading smoother and a touch faster on my laptop; it's only my tablet which seems to be going slower with Flight Rising now.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
sooo much faster now! well done!
sooo much faster now! well done!
6iOpr3w.png
Thanks for the continued feedback, we're glad to hear that there has been significant gains for most of you.

For those that are reporting that the experience is slower than before, I have a quick question: Are you visiting Flight Rising for the first time since our optimizations (we opened the site back up at about 7:40 server time). There is a chance you're experiencing slower loading because your browser is rebuilding its cached data, which was all but reset when we performed maintenance today.

I'd be interested to hear if browsing feels better on the whole after a few days, once your cache builds back up.
Thanks for the continued feedback, we're glad to hear that there has been significant gains for most of you.

For those that are reporting that the experience is slower than before, I have a quick question: Are you visiting Flight Rising for the first time since our optimizations (we opened the site back up at about 7:40 server time). There is a chance you're experiencing slower loading because your browser is rebuilding its cached data, which was all but reset when we performed maintenance today.

I'd be interested to hear if browsing feels better on the whole after a few days, once your cache builds back up.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
now that i've had a look at other features: PRAISE BE TO STAFF, CROSSROADS WORKS.

seriously, i was barely able to use crossroads without it refusing to load or loading the wrong page after clicking the next page button. now i can tab through my whole lair in seconds. thank you SO SO MUCH for this update, it was desperately needed!
now that i've had a look at other features: PRAISE BE TO STAFF, CROSSROADS WORKS.

seriously, i was barely able to use crossroads without it refusing to load or loading the wrong page after clicking the next page button. now i can tab through my whole lair in seconds. thank you SO SO MUCH for this update, it was desperately needed!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36