Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | ~Gemsonas!Steven Universe Insp~
So not long ago, I designed a gemsona for Moonstone! This time, I decided to make her ridiculously glamoured up xD I then made her teammates: Sunstone and Star Quartz.

Moonstone-Sunstone-Star Quartz

Then I went ahead and made their fusion, although...I want to recreate her with extra arms and eyes in the future ^^

Dragon's Breath Opal

If you don't know what a gemsona is, they are Steven Universe fans' characters inspired by the show! If you know what's up, go ahead and share your gemsonas, if you have em! :D I'm soooo eager to see what everyone's created.

Also, I made these particular ones with Dolldivine's Sailor Senshi Maker. :)

@ElveraBasilisk for comments/critiques/etc!!
So not long ago, I designed a gemsona for Moonstone! This time, I decided to make her ridiculously glamoured up xD I then made her teammates: Sunstone and Star Quartz.

Moonstone-Sunstone-Star Quartz

Then I went ahead and made their fusion, although...I want to recreate her with extra arms and eyes in the future ^^

Dragon's Breath Opal

If you don't know what a gemsona is, they are Steven Universe fans' characters inspired by the show! If you know what's up, go ahead and share your gemsonas, if you have em! :D I'm soooo eager to see what everyone's created.

Also, I made these particular ones with Dolldivine's Sailor Senshi Maker. :)

@ElveraBasilisk for comments/critiques/etc!!
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
bump
bump
Aquamarine%20Fan%20Gem%201%20Siggie%20Added_zps5txwkmtp.png

I love your gemsonas~! This here's my birthstone Aquamarine~! Drew her myself, and she has quite an odd backstory (can't go into detail yet simply because some of it is having to change due to changes in the canon story).
Aquamarine%20Fan%20Gem%201%20Siggie%20Added_zps5txwkmtp.png

I love your gemsonas~! This here's my birthstone Aquamarine~! Drew her myself, and she has quite an odd backstory (can't go into detail yet simply because some of it is having to change due to changes in the canon story).
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
My gemsona is Amber but I don't have a picture of her at the moment :|
My gemsona is Amber but I don't have a picture of her at the moment :|
10yjlhf.png[/centre]
@BlueEmbers

I'd love to see them when you have a picture! c:

@ClockworkEclipse

What a cutie! :D And yeah, I feel that xD I really oughta develop my gems' stories after I draw them.
@BlueEmbers

I'd love to see them when you have a picture! c:

@ClockworkEclipse

What a cutie! :D And yeah, I feel that xD I really oughta develop my gems' stories after I draw them.