1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118
@beckswithspecks
@AnonMadSci
@Metrodecay
@Sorulis
@Seolyn
@Bailmint
@Phyrne

Hello! I have a pair that are RTB and I was hoping to rent an Arcane nest for them! Please let me know if you have an opening and when you will be able to take the pair! Since I don't have any food stores - please let me know if you need treasure to keep up with the extra dragons' food needs. Thanks!
@beckswithspecks
@AnonMadSci
@Metrodecay
@Sorulis
@Seolyn
@Bailmint
@Phyrne

Hello! I have a pair that are RTB and I was hoping to rent an Arcane nest for them! Please let me know if you have an opening and when you will be able to take the pair! Since I don't have any food stores - please let me know if you need treasure to keep up with the extra dragons' food needs. Thanks!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

Sorry, but I don't have any open nests. They all hatch in four days so I could take your pair then if you can't find another nest. Good luck!
@Meilkor

Sorry, but I don't have any open nests. They all hatch in four days so I could take your pair then if you can't find another nest. Good luck!
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
@Meilkor

I can host your pair if you'd like. No need to send food or treasure, I only ask that you please put your username in the dragon's bios.
@Meilkor

I can host your pair if you'd like. No need to send food or treasure, I only ask that you please put your username in the dragon's bios.
NN-%20Arcane_zpsr1mv1okf.png
@metrodecay That would be wonderful! Thank you. I've got my information in both of their bios and have sent the CR's. Thanks so much!

@AnonMadSci Thank you! Sorry to bother you, I just figured I better had ping everyone just in case. :3
@metrodecay That would be wonderful! Thank you. I've got my information in both of their bios and have sent the CR's. Thanks so much!

@AnonMadSci Thank you! Sorry to bother you, I just figured I better had ping everyone just in case. :3
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor

Ghost and Dreamchaser have two eggs!
@Meilkor

Ghost and Dreamchaser have two eggs!
NN-%20Arcane_zpsr1mv1okf.png
@metrodecay Yay! ; v ; Ty!
@metrodecay Yay! ; v ; Ty!
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor MY NESTS ARE MAGICAL. SKYDANCER MALE WITH SWAMP PRIMARY. HOLY CRAP.
@Meilkor MY NESTS ARE MAGICAL. SKYDANCER MALE WITH SWAMP PRIMARY. HOLY CRAP.
@TrissyCat

Your nest has hatched. I have placed them all on Crossroads for you. I hope you got what you wanted!
@TrissyCat

Your nest has hatched. I have placed them all on Crossroads for you. I hope you got what you wanted!
5HpQQtC.pngv0bd3FH.pngnAoSSfC.png
@Tamanthajayne yaaaaaaassss
@Tamanthajayne yaaaaaaassss
Lichtdrache.gif
@beckswithspecks @AnonMadSci @Metrodecay @Sorulis @Seolyn @Bailmint @Phyrne

EDIT: nest found!

also @perce ive been very busy sorry!! ill try to get something written up soon. maintaining something isnt time consuming for me but writing code/setting up is!
@beckswithspecks @AnonMadSci @Metrodecay @Sorulis @Seolyn @Bailmint @Phyrne

EDIT: nest found!

also @perce ive been very busy sorry!! ill try to get something written up soon. maintaining something isnt time consuming for me but writing code/setting up is!
1 2 ... 92 93 94 95 96 ... 117 118