Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | New! Pumpkin Spirals [shrooms accepted]
1 2 3
[img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4065/f/2017/114/6/a/ad_banner_by_anonmadsci_by_anonmadsci-db712hh.png[/img] [center][b][size=6]Welcome~![/size][/b][/center] ------ ------ [img]http://img09.deviantart.net/2d4d/i/2017/036/5/e/fr_at_w__bunnytricked__sleeping_baby_guardian_by_anonmadsci-day2bla.png[/img] [size=1]First one ever made! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111803&tab=dragon&did=11908346]Gwendolyn[/url] owned by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=111803]BunnyTricked[/url][/size] ------ [b][size=6]Table of Contents[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]Status [*]Adopt details [*]Pricing [*]Sponsor a Species! [*]Ordering [*]Rules [*]Current Order List [*]Completed Orders [*]Pinglists [*]Saved for later [*]Saved for later [/LIST]
ad_banner_by_anonmadsci_by_anonmadsci-db712hh.png
Welcome~!

fr_at_w__bunnytricked__sleeping_baby_guardian_by_anonmadsci-day2bla.png
First one ever made! Gwendolyn owned by BunnyTricked
Table of Contents
  • Status
  • Adopt details
  • Pricing
  • Sponsor a Species!
  • Ordering
  • Rules
  • Current Order List
  • Completed Orders
  • Pinglists
  • Saved for later
  • Saved for later
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
------ ------ [center][size=6][b]Status:: Tentatively Open![/b][/size] ------ [size=6][b]Adopt Details[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Pumpkin Spirals![/b] Only available until Nov 15th, then it retires [b]50shrooms[/b] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/c969/f/2017/296/5/0/zerae_pa2017_by_anonmadsci-dbrhyum.gif[/img] Facet/Crystal glow! Day or Night available. ------ [size=6][b]Adopt Details[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]Sleeping Guardian![/b] [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/de22/f/2017/115/e/0/sg_adopt_base_by_anonmadsci-db74830.png[/img] [b]Genes Currently Available[/center]:[/b] *not that genes not on the list will make the adopt take longer to make!* [indent]Primary [indent]~Paint[/indent] Secondary [indent]~Piebald[/indent] Tertiary [indent]~Crackle[/indent] [/indent] [b]Note: Complicated Genes like Crystal/Facet and Metallic/Alloy and Opal may cost more![/b]

Adopt Details
Pumpkin Spirals!
Only available until Nov 15th, then it retires 50shrooms
zerae_pa2017_by_anonmadsci-dbrhyum.gif

Facet/Crystal glow! Day or Night available.
Adopt Details
Sleeping Guardian!
sg_adopt_base_by_anonmadsci-db74830.png

Genes Currently Available
: *not that genes not on the list will make the adopt take longer to make!*
Primary
~Paint
Secondary
~Piebald
Tertiary
~Crackle

Note: Complicated Genes like Crystal/Facet and Metallic/Alloy and Opal may cost more!
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png

Sleeping Guardian Pricing Reference!

~Base price:: 50kt
~Accents:: +10kt ~ 40kt depending on complexity.
~Custom dolls:: +5kt-20kt depending on complexity. (must provide photo ref if not an FR item)
~Animation::
-Sparkling stars! +25kt
-Appearing Z's! +10kt
-tbd on a later date
~Background:: +20-50kT for customization
~Genes:: Note: Complicated Genes like Crystal/Facet and Metallic/Alloy and Opal may cost more!

No apparel! If the accent/skin is too complicated, I have the right to refuse to do it.

Sleeping Guardian Pricing Reference!

~Base price:: 50kt
~Accents:: +10kt ~ 40kt depending on complexity.
~Custom dolls:: +5kt-20kt depending on complexity. (must provide photo ref if not an FR item)
~Animation::
-Sparkling stars! +25kt
-Appearing Z's! +10kt
-tbd on a later date
~Background:: +20-50kT for customization
~Genes:: Note: Complicated Genes like Crystal/Facet and Metallic/Alloy and Opal may cost more!

No apparel! If the accent/skin is too complicated, I have the right to refuse to do it.

Sponsor a Species~!

I'm not sure how to price these, but it would include 3 adopts of the species. When sponsoring, you'll be able to work with me on what pose you'd like the new species in.

Species already unlocked for the sleeping set: Guardians

Species to unlock for the sleeping set: Nocturnes, Fae, Mirror, Tundra, Imperial, Bogsneak, Skydancer, Coatl, WIldclaw, Pearlcatcher, Spiral.

Gem Genes and USD will get priority everything!

Sponsor a Background~!

For if you want something other than night sky/grass background. It would be 20+kt depending on complexity.
Sponsor a Species~!

I'm not sure how to price these, but it would include 3 adopts of the species. When sponsoring, you'll be able to work with me on what pose you'd like the new species in.

Species already unlocked for the sleeping set: Guardians

Species to unlock for the sleeping set: Nocturnes, Fae, Mirror, Tundra, Imperial, Bogsneak, Skydancer, Coatl, WIldclaw, Pearlcatcher, Spiral.

Gem Genes and USD will get priority everything!

Sponsor a Background~!

For if you want something other than night sky/grass background. It would be 20+kt depending on complexity.
------ [center][size=6][b]Ordering[/b][/size] Please ping me! @AnonMadSci Comment with the following information: [quote=][left]Dragon name: Image Link to your dragon: Genes: Doll: (default will be the flight doll of the dragon unless stated otherwise) Payment Method: Animation: Any other info I should know: (custom background, etc)[/left] [/quote] ------- [b][size=6]Rules[/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]Payment must be sent first before I start. [*]Payment may be sent via PM or CR [*]If you want different genes on the dragon, let me know! [*]Do not send payment until I affirm that I've accepted your adoptable/give you the price total. [*]Let me know if you have a preferred pixel size. Default pixel size if not stated differently is 350px, but the original is far bigger so I can do custom sizes. [*]Please be patient. If I don't respond to your comment immediately, I'm probably in the middle of something and will get back to you asap. [*]If you are ordering the adopt as a gift for another user, let me know in a PM and we'll go from there. [*]If you wish to cancel, [b]LET ME KNOW PLEASE[/b], especially if I have already added your name to the queue/waiting list. [/LIST] [/center]

Ordering

Please ping me! @AnonMadSci

Comment with the following information:
wrote:
Dragon name:
Image Link to your dragon:
Genes:
Doll: (default will be the flight doll of the dragon unless stated otherwise)
Payment Method:
Animation:
Any other info I should know: (custom background, etc)

Rules
  1. Payment must be sent first before I start.
  2. Payment may be sent via PM or CR
  3. If you want different genes on the dragon, let me know!
  4. Do not send payment until I affirm that I've accepted your adoptable/give you the price total.
  5. Let me know if you have a preferred pixel size. Default pixel size if not stated differently is 350px, but the original is far bigger so I can do custom sizes.
  6. Please be patient. If I don't respond to your comment immediately, I'm probably in the middle of something and will get back to you asap.
  7. If you are ordering the adopt as a gift for another user, let me know in a PM and we'll go from there.
  8. If you wish to cancel, LET ME KNOW PLEASE, especially if I have already added your name to the queue/waiting list.
Current Order List
Current Order List
[center][b][size=6]Completed Orders[/size][/b] [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/c944/f/2017/115/3/6/sg_adopt__naem_by_anonmadsci-db74d6e.png[/img]
Completed Orders

sg_adopt__naem_by_anonmadsci-db74d6e.png
Pinglist
Pinglist
Good night boop
Good night boop
@AnonMadSci Dragon name: Nightsdawn Image Link to your dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30903845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/309039/30903845_350.png[/img] [/url] Genes: paint/piebald/crackle Doll ice Payment Method: treasure Animation: none Any other info I should know: no?
@AnonMadSci

Dragon name: Nightsdawn
Image Link to your dragon:

30903845_350.png

Genes: paint/piebald/crackle
Doll ice
Payment Method: treasure
Animation: none
Any other info I should know: no?
1 2 3