Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hereditary Heretics
[img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/ba42/f/2017/114/0/0/ar_banner_by_anonmadsci_by_anonmadsci-db712i2.png[/img] ------ [center][b][size=6]Welcome~![/size][/b][/center] ------ [center][b][size=6]Status: Tentatively Open[/size][/b][/center] ------ [center][b][size=6]Rules[/size][/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Please be kind, patient and understanding to both me and others in this thread. [*]I prefer having payment before I finish art. [*]Please credit me wherever you post the finished product. [*][b]PLEASE no art theft ;w;[/b] [*]Free to annoy me about your art if I haven't updated you about them in 3 days. I'm a busy Anon so I need people to remind me of things sometimes. [*]have the right to reject any request. [*]Doodles will not be accurate in size. So a fae blob can be just as big as an imp. [*]Please HOST your own photos when you receive you art! since I might delete it from my photobucket in the near future. [*]ALL USD COMMISSIONS WILL BE PUT AS PRIORITY COMMISSIONS [*]Not counting USD commissions, but I do not do my orders in order, I just do the ones I feel like doing the most. So your order from 1 day ago can be finished than someone else's like...a week ago [/LIST] ------ [center][b][size=6]What I do and what I don't::[/size][/b][/center] DO: - gijinkas and humans DONT: - gore (be it a lot or a little) - anything sexual - NSFW
ar_banner_by_anonmadsci_by_anonmadsci-db712i2.png
Welcome~!

Rules
  1. Please be kind, patient and understanding to both me and others in this thread.
  2. I prefer having payment before I finish art.
  3. Please credit me wherever you post the finished product.
  4. PLEASE no art theft ;w;
  5. Free to annoy me about your art if I haven't updated you about them in 3 days. I'm a busy Anon so I need people to remind me of things sometimes.
  6. have the right to reject any request.
  7. Doodles will not be accurate in size. So a fae blob can be just as big as an imp.
  8. Please HOST your own photos when you receive you art! since I might delete it from my photobucket in the near future.
  9. ALL USD COMMISSIONS WILL BE PUT AS PRIORITY COMMISSIONS
  10. Not counting USD commissions, but I do not do my orders in order, I just do the ones I feel like doing the most. So your order from 1 day ago can be finished than someone else's like...a week ago

What I do and what I don't::
DO:
- gijinkas and humans

DONT:
- gore (be it a lot or a little)
- anything sexual
- NSFW
accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
Examples of my Lore Writing

The guardian glanced around casually to be sure he wasn't followed into the empty wild groove next to the newly fallowed field. The farmer of their smallish clan had declared such an area more trouble than it was worth much to Toshiro's unspoken delight. Such a nature and plant filled area was perfect for his meditations, the daily commune with nature that restored his abilities and reserves and left him feeling at peace. Taking his seat cross legged against a moss padded rotting log, Toshiro did just that opening his mind to those around him and letting the cleansing energy flow through him. With eyes closed and body relaxed, he couldn't say how long it lasted. Time seemingly had little meaning in such a state, ebbing and flowing differently with every meditation as the groove gave what he needed and took what it needed in turn.

When it was finished, the familiar refreshing feeling of being out in a spring rain courses through him and he slowly stretched and stood. A soft thank you and protective prayer left his lips as he slowly meandered from the grooves center. What he didn't see was the small blackening rot growing hidden in the center of a sickening tree, the growth cord-like and webbed in appearance, growing slowly but surely in it's corruption. The shade had arrived to the MadSci clan.

The eerie clatter of bones; ribs, skull pieces, scapula, wing bones, all hung about on her wings and from her back as she strides with an deliberate easy confidence. More bone, carved and pieced together to form the circlet upon her head. Armor weighed upon her otherwise bare shoulders as well as her wrists and legs, carved spikes protruding were stained red from the blood of her mistress’ enemies. From her waist hung skulls of dragon and beast clan alike, trophies of her victories In her emerald green eyes that falsely promise all the nurturing of the nature flight lay a burning viscous desire to wreck havoc.
"Excuse me?" Hollow peered over his book at the small shy voice, brows furrowing with puzzled concern when he discovered the source. A young dragon, barely grown but fully fledged, gave a quick hopeful smile when he noticed he had the elder guardians attention.

"Yes?" Hollow rumbled, setting down his book after tucking a little marker into it. He gave the young spiral his full attention.

"How do mirror dragons show someone that they're um, interested?" The spiral asked, ducking his head in embarrassment before quickly bobbing in an energetic hopefulness that only a spiral possessed. The guardian hummed thoughtfully. Phenteo's question was valid, the MadSci clan had only had a mirror join recently. A young female.

"Usually, one woes a mirror with the skulls of fallen enemies or a badge of honor wrought from rampant destruction. Seeing how both are not welcome in the MadSci clan, however, I'm afraid you'll have to simply get to know her and she what she likes. Are you and Astraeus?" Hollow trailed off with a wink and the spiral flushed deeply. "Make sure you speak with them both and confirm that the kind of relationship you want is alright for everyone involved. Ask Zerae if you have trouble." Hollow finished, giving the youth a fond pat on the head before smiling as Phenteo bobbed his head several times in rapid succession before racing off, undoubtably to his crushes. While poly relationships weren't common, the MadSci clan never discouraged love as long as it was healthy and willing for all involved.

Hollow spared just a moment to smile to himself at the energy of both spirals and the young before lifting his book and pushing back the half moon spectacles and resuming where he left off.

Examples of my Lore Writing

The guardian glanced around casually to be sure he wasn't followed into the empty wild groove next to the newly fallowed field. The farmer of their smallish clan had declared such an area more trouble than it was worth much to Toshiro's unspoken delight. Such a nature and plant filled area was perfect for his meditations, the daily commune with nature that restored his abilities and reserves and left him feeling at peace. Taking his seat cross legged against a moss padded rotting log, Toshiro did just that opening his mind to those around him and letting the cleansing energy flow through him. With eyes closed and body relaxed, he couldn't say how long it lasted. Time seemingly had little meaning in such a state, ebbing and flowing differently with every meditation as the groove gave what he needed and took what it needed in turn.

When it was finished, the familiar refreshing feeling of being out in a spring rain courses through him and he slowly stretched and stood. A soft thank you and protective prayer left his lips as he slowly meandered from the grooves center. What he didn't see was the small blackening rot growing hidden in the center of a sickening tree, the growth cord-like and webbed in appearance, growing slowly but surely in it's corruption. The shade had arrived to the MadSci clan.

The eerie clatter of bones; ribs, skull pieces, scapula, wing bones, all hung about on her wings and from her back as she strides with an deliberate easy confidence. More bone, carved and pieced together to form the circlet upon her head. Armor weighed upon her otherwise bare shoulders as well as her wrists and legs, carved spikes protruding were stained red from the blood of her mistress’ enemies. From her waist hung skulls of dragon and beast clan alike, trophies of her victories In her emerald green eyes that falsely promise all the nurturing of the nature flight lay a burning viscous desire to wreck havoc.
"Excuse me?" Hollow peered over his book at the small shy voice, brows furrowing with puzzled concern when he discovered the source. A young dragon, barely grown but fully fledged, gave a quick hopeful smile when he noticed he had the elder guardians attention.

"Yes?" Hollow rumbled, setting down his book after tucking a little marker into it. He gave the young spiral his full attention.

"How do mirror dragons show someone that they're um, interested?" The spiral asked, ducking his head in embarrassment before quickly bobbing in an energetic hopefulness that only a spiral possessed. The guardian hummed thoughtfully. Phenteo's question was valid, the MadSci clan had only had a mirror join recently. A young female.

"Usually, one woes a mirror with the skulls of fallen enemies or a badge of honor wrought from rampant destruction. Seeing how both are not welcome in the MadSci clan, however, I'm afraid you'll have to simply get to know her and she what she likes. Are you and Astraeus?" Hollow trailed off with a wink and the spiral flushed deeply. "Make sure you speak with them both and confirm that the kind of relationship you want is alright for everyone involved. Ask Zerae if you have trouble." Hollow finished, giving the youth a fond pat on the head before smiling as Phenteo bobbed his head several times in rapid succession before racing off, undoubtably to his crushes. While poly relationships weren't common, the MadSci clan never discouraged love as long as it was healthy and willing for all involved.

Hollow spared just a moment to smile to himself at the energy of both spirals and the young before lifting his book and pushing back the half moon spectacles and resuming where he left off.

accent_banner1_by_anonmadsci-db70vwh.pngart_banner_2_by_anonmadsci-db70vwz.pnghatchery_banner_3_by_anonmadsci-db70vxe.pngadoptables_banner_4_by_anonmadsci-db70vxt.png
Lore Writing Pricing

10kT per 100 words is the tentative price. It's easier to write with some sort of idea of what you'd want the lore to say.
Lore Writing Pricing

10kT per 100 words is the tentative price. It's easier to write with some sort of idea of what you'd want the lore to say.
[center][b][size=6]Art Examples[/size][/b][/center] [img]http://pre00.deviantart.net/b9b4/th/pre/i/2016/109/8/9/alyx_phyrrus_by_anonmadsci-d9zi0vj.jpg[/img] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/4fe2/f/2016/366/2/a/olexa_by_anonmadsci-dats29w.jpg[/img] [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/840e/f/2016/026/3/1/sorathrefwip_by_anonmadsci-d9pgvsr.png[/img] [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/f09e/f/2017/032/b/c/bc71373d97f632c11f0aaecafa7925c3-daxjq14.png[/img]
Art Examples

alyx_phyrrus_by_anonmadsci-d9zi0vj.jpg
olexa_by_anonmadsci-dats29w.jpg
sorathrefwip_by_anonmadsci-d9pgvsr.png
bc71373d97f632c11f0aaecafa7925c3-daxjq14.png
Art Pricing

Pencil Sketch - 50kT

Digital Sketch - 75kT

Digital Sketch shaded with background - USD only!
Art Pricing

Pencil Sketch - 50kT

Digital Sketch - 75kT

Digital Sketch shaded with background - USD only!
Tentatively open boop
Tentatively open boop