Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Timer Pause in Artifracture
1 2 3
I've noticed that the timer doesn't pause in Artifracture while you get combos and so far as I know (correct me if I am wrong), you also can't match rocks together while combos are occurring. The timer either needs to pause during combos, or players need to have to ability to match while combos are occurring.

I've already lost a few runs this way and it's really frustrating.
I've noticed that the timer doesn't pause in Artifracture while you get combos and so far as I know (correct me if I am wrong), you also can't match rocks together while combos are occurring. The timer either needs to pause during combos, or players need to have to ability to match while combos are occurring.

I've already lost a few runs this way and it's really frustrating.
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

Why does this have no support yet?

Support, because I think everyone has lost runs this way.
Why does this have no support yet?

Support, because I think everyone has lost runs this way.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Support! It's probably my imagination but the timer seems to speed up while combos are occuring. @_@
Support! It's probably my imagination but the timer seems to speed up while combos are occuring. @_@
I would also appreciate the ability to pause in general.
I would also appreciate the ability to pause in general.
Support. Total support. It's really frustrating to not be able to make moves but time is still ticking down.

Also, I'd love to be able to pause it on my own because some times I need to tab out or get up and I don't think I should be penalized because real life occurs.
Support. Total support. It's really frustrating to not be able to make moves but time is still ticking down.

Also, I'd love to be able to pause it on my own because some times I need to tab out or get up and I don't think I should be penalized because real life occurs.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
Absolute support. If I've got an emergency or something that I need to step away for a second, this would be extremely useful, but only under the condition that it hides the current board when you do so. I feel like it could be abused to find matches and beat levels within seconds if it wasn't.

Edit: Just noticed the original idea was for during combos, I support both the original idea as well as having a pause button in general.
Absolute support. If I've got an emergency or something that I need to step away for a second, this would be extremely useful, but only under the condition that it hides the current board when you do so. I feel like it could be abused to find matches and beat levels within seconds if it wasn't.

Edit: Just noticed the original idea was for during combos, I support both the original idea as well as having a pause button in general.
Support

I've lost a number of games too due to ongoing combos - it's so aggravating to be on 40/41 and have the switch lined up only to lose out because other blocks are still going.

Also, a pause function in general, like in Shock Switch where it hides the board so you can't exploit it, would be good since any interruption can risk you losing your streak and having to start all over again. Either that or making it so you get to click "okay" to continue between levels.
Support

I've lost a number of games too due to ongoing combos - it's so aggravating to be on 40/41 and have the switch lined up only to lose out because other blocks are still going.

Also, a pause function in general, like in Shock Switch where it hides the board so you can't exploit it, would be good since any interruption can risk you losing your streak and having to start all over again. Either that or making it so you get to click "okay" to continue between levels.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Support :3
Support :3
66MHIIb.png
Yyyup. I've lost needing one stone tablet and I see a set of them ready to line up and I run out of time because of annoying chain combos.

Support!
Yyyup. I've lost needing one stone tablet and I see a set of them ready to line up and I run out of time because of annoying chain combos.

Support!
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
Yes please.
Yes please.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
1 2 3