Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Shock Switch Upcoming Features/Bugs
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 166 167
Played for an hour straight last night, on Easy. Racked up about 200,000 points. No payout after the game, still no catch-up payout today either. I'll keep an eye out in case it's delayed even further.
Played for an hour straight last night, on Easy. Racked up about 200,000 points. No payout after the game, still no catch-up payout today either. I'll keep an eye out in case it's delayed even further.
JzUZHeP.png6Zs7hJu.pngiwOM9O6.pngjtUkEZ1.pngygWzlbs.png
hwR6tZT.png
WvEXipG.png
oaolHwW.png
HSWqWgZ.png
bvMRM0l.png
rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
cdqdRxL.png
EE2umbT.png
ZTPpQYU.png
bvMRM0l.png
U64G5xl.png
mlHpBMC.png
uJuXpVk.pngyK2yfiw.png2iCvw0g.pngMmr9HrK.png
hwR6tZT.png
Was playing a game and hit the switch to destroy all the blocks. Speed was about 42 on normal and I noticed one of the lines started shaking and it was just coming up, maybe 3 lines of blocks in. It wasn't anywhere near the top. But it ended my game anyway, even after clearing the board. So not sure if there was an invisible line of blocks or the switch didn't register?

Anyway, figured I'd add this one.
Was playing a game and hit the switch to destroy all the blocks. Speed was about 42 on normal and I noticed one of the lines started shaking and it was just coming up, maybe 3 lines of blocks in. It wasn't anywhere near the top. But it ended my game anyway, even after clearing the board. So not sure if there was an invisible line of blocks or the switch didn't register?

Anyway, figured I'd add this one.
I haven't been following this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but occasionally when I use the board clear ability, some of the blocks will turn into a dark blue block rather than disappearing. Doesn't always matter, since if there's multiple I can just make lines with them, and one or two blocks isn't an issue, but I thought it was strange.
I haven't been following this thread so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but occasionally when I use the board clear ability, some of the blocks will turn into a dark blue block rather than disappearing. Doesn't always matter, since if there's multiple I can just make lines with them, and one or two blocks isn't an issue, but I thought it was strange.
i still cannot play at all i start the game the blocks appear i click they disappear and nothing happens this occurs repeatedly if i reload the page. in addition i can't get any of the games to work reliably for me this has been a pain as i look toward more expensive dragons
i still cannot play at all i start the game the blocks appear i click they disappear and nothing happens this occurs repeatedly if i reload the page. in addition i can't get any of the games to work reliably for me this has been a pain as i look toward more expensive dragons
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
When I play Shock Switch, I play for a long time. Usually when I get up to a lot of points, Shock Switch is suddenly disconnected. This has happened a lot and at the current moment I am very much in need of the treasure.
When I play Shock Switch, I play for a long time. Usually when I get up to a lot of points, Shock Switch is suddenly disconnected. This has happened a lot and at the current moment I am very much in need of the treasure.
KDscW.gif IkkGq.gif pl0tk.gif 1gi4t.gif GYWcZ.gif
the pause button caused the stacks to progress rather than pause the game.
the pause button caused the stacks to progress rather than pause the game.
the full charge button disappeared instead of working.
the full charge button disappeared instead of working.
Ok I am kind of getting annoyed with this. I just played Shock, on level Easy & got up to speed 95 before the tiles rose to the top... I received NO treasure for this. It's also not the first time I haven't gotten treasure but this IS the first time I worked at it for this long to achieve nothing. Do we get compensated or is it just bad luck & try again like every other time?
Ok I am kind of getting annoyed with this. I just played Shock, on level Easy & got up to speed 95 before the tiles rose to the top... I received NO treasure for this. It's also not the first time I haven't gotten treasure but this IS the first time I worked at it for this long to achieve nothing. Do we get compensated or is it just bad luck & try again like every other time?
Well i feel lucky enough to get treasure * sorry to all those who dont* but its so random i feel like its a gamble with my time. Yesterday i hit 1.2m points, got 41k treasure *delayed but i did get it* today i beat that score by 200k... got 21k treasure?? FR i love you but you need to have a RELIABLE way to get treasure. Yesterday i had a game go to about 800k points and got 300 treasure. Market is almost at a standstill and what does sell doesnt sell for much. Games are about the only way to make any money. Runes dont work for me and havent for a week. Puzzles are so slow *when it even loads or goes past the complete screen* im making a dent on my desk from hitting my head off it so many times... i know you guys have your plate full with coding and lag and gathering/daily bonuses not working but your killin us here...

EDIT: so got to 880k on very hard.... 12k treasure? then cashed out on easy at 880k and got 23k. this game needs alot of help.
Well i feel lucky enough to get treasure * sorry to all those who dont* but its so random i feel like its a gamble with my time. Yesterday i hit 1.2m points, got 41k treasure *delayed but i did get it* today i beat that score by 200k... got 21k treasure?? FR i love you but you need to have a RELIABLE way to get treasure. Yesterday i had a game go to about 800k points and got 300 treasure. Market is almost at a standstill and what does sell doesnt sell for much. Games are about the only way to make any money. Runes dont work for me and havent for a week. Puzzles are so slow *when it even loads or goes past the complete screen* im making a dent on my desk from hitting my head off it so many times... i know you guys have your plate full with coding and lag and gathering/daily bonuses not working but your killin us here...

EDIT: so got to 880k on very hard.... 12k treasure? then cashed out on easy at 880k and got 23k. this game needs alot of help.
Siggy-2_zpsf51a9ab3.png
Siggy made by Serinde
Whenever I play the thing that says time is always at 0:00:00. While this doesn't prevent me from playing, it is clearly not working. I used a Mac and Firefox.
Whenever I play the thing that says time is always at 0:00:00. While this doesn't prevent me from playing, it is clearly not working. I used a Mac and Firefox.
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 166 167