Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Video Games
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Flower. The most beautiful and simplest and most relaxing game I have ever played.
Basically you play the dreams of different flowers which are standing at a window in a room, and they dream of the wind collecting flower petals and driving away the darkness from the city. It sounds absolutely kitschy, but I loooove it.
Flower. The most beautiful and simplest and most relaxing game I have ever played.
Basically you play the dreams of different flowers which are standing at a window in a room, and they dream of the wind collecting flower petals and driving away the darkness from the city. It sounds absolutely kitschy, but I loooove it.
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
@Alasdair

Whenever I run through Legend of Mana, I always try to save the emotionally-heavy missions until the very end.

The Gilbert mini-arc and Niccolo's made me LOL so hard. Like, are they realy serious?!

The only thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that some of the missions have to be done before some of the others, otherwise they're locked out until your next playthrough.

Also, NAVIGATING THE SS BUCCANEER. It was a major (enjoyable) headache. LOL
@Alasdair

Whenever I run through Legend of Mana, I always try to save the emotionally-heavy missions until the very end.

The Gilbert mini-arc and Niccolo's made me LOL so hard. Like, are they realy serious?!

The only thing that kind of bothered me was the fact that some of the missions have to be done before some of the others, otherwise they're locked out until your next playthrough.

Also, NAVIGATING THE SS BUCCANEER. It was a major (enjoyable) headache. LOL
Golden sun ;3; It's one of the best rpgs ever maded, the djinn mecanic is so cool and the story is really nice
Golden sun ;3; It's one of the best rpgs ever maded, the djinn mecanic is so cool and the story is really nice
@Sylvae
DID SOMEONE SAY GOLDEN SUN
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Sylvae
DID SOMEONE SAY GOLDEN SUN
tumblr_nsbv5dnHtl1s9h74lo1_500.png
@Platypusquack

There are actually quite a few GS fans on here.

Isaac for Sm4sh DLC!
@Platypusquack

There are actually quite a few GS fans on here.

Isaac for Sm4sh DLC!
Accent Shop!

@Sylvae
Man, Golden Sun was such a great series! Nostalgia. :]
@Sylvae
Man, Golden Sun was such a great series! Nostalgia. :]
Poinsettia-Badge.png JdFxwc2.png
dEe2UrM.png
FObX7rS.png
WAWs3m5.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ds8dRm5.png Poinsettia-Badge.png
At least now i can find some new games to play ^-^ it's so awesome to see so many people know twewy, so what about
Rule of Rose for ps2? it's a kinda confusing horror game with all these little girls running around an imaginary airship, plus your companion is a dog!
Final Fantasy Echoes of Time for the ds, it's one of the side games, but it has a really sad story and a pretty good play style
Psychonauts for the ps2, which is one of my all-time favorite games, it doesn't take itself too seriously but for all it's humor is pretty dark sometimes
At least now i can find some new games to play ^-^ it's so awesome to see so many people know twewy, so what about
Rule of Rose for ps2? it's a kinda confusing horror game with all these little girls running around an imaginary airship, plus your companion is a dog!
Final Fantasy Echoes of Time for the ds, it's one of the side games, but it has a really sad story and a pretty good play style
Psychonauts for the ps2, which is one of my all-time favorite games, it doesn't take itself too seriously but for all it's humor is pretty dark sometimes
When i was growing up one of my favorite games was "Werewolf: the last warrior" but in this day and age not many people have heard of it. As for FF series i have played 3,4,5,6,7,9,10. played some of 8 (still own it, steam just got in the way of playing it XD) and some of 10-2 but just couldnt finish it. Seven,9, and tactics were my favorites. As for little known games I have played and wished they got more attention...i cant really remember due to the fact that i have grown up and used every console since atari jeez i feel old :(
When i was growing up one of my favorite games was "Werewolf: the last warrior" but in this day and age not many people have heard of it. As for FF series i have played 3,4,5,6,7,9,10. played some of 8 (still own it, steam just got in the way of playing it XD) and some of 10-2 but just couldnt finish it. Seven,9, and tactics were my favorites. As for little known games I have played and wished they got more attention...i cant really remember due to the fact that i have grown up and used every console since atari jeez i feel old :(
The World Ends with You.
The World Ends with You.
kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.pngtumblr_oois8wYEPP1wnxxc9o1_100.png kitty_paw_web_bullet__by_xiahism-d4utf5u.png
Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future.

I just..I loved this game so much. This is apparently the fourth installment of the Ecco series. Which I didn't realize until just now. -went to google to make sure i got the title right- But it was the first (and only) ecco game I've played.

You play as a dolphin (Ecco) and you're basically fighting off extraterrestrial invaders known as the Foe, which I guess doesn't happen much until later in the game ( you also have to fight a bunch of rude sharks to get to where you need to go and even face off a Jaws-like boss too. Watch out for jellyfish).
As silly as the story is, it is actually the most difficult games I've ever played, and I've never beat it. Still haven't beat it. And it's sitting in my collection of old PS2 games. I feel like playing it again now that I'm talking about it.
All in all, it's a very beautiful game and the music in it is just creepily beautiful. 10/10.

I also liked playing some old PC games like zoo tycoon and rollercoaster tycoon, but those were very popular during their time anyway.
Ecco The Dolphin: Defender of the Future.

I just..I loved this game so much. This is apparently the fourth installment of the Ecco series. Which I didn't realize until just now. -went to google to make sure i got the title right- But it was the first (and only) ecco game I've played.

You play as a dolphin (Ecco) and you're basically fighting off extraterrestrial invaders known as the Foe, which I guess doesn't happen much until later in the game ( you also have to fight a bunch of rude sharks to get to where you need to go and even face off a Jaws-like boss too. Watch out for jellyfish).
As silly as the story is, it is actually the most difficult games I've ever played, and I've never beat it. Still haven't beat it. And it's sitting in my collection of old PS2 games. I feel like playing it again now that I'm talking about it.
All in all, it's a very beautiful game and the music in it is just creepily beautiful. 10/10.

I also liked playing some old PC games like zoo tycoon and rollercoaster tycoon, but those were very popular during their time anyway.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15