Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Video Games
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Aveyond
Yeah, it's a computer game you have to buy and download online, but it's a pretty amazing series
An into game, the first official game, the second, and the four that are more directly connected

Also
Sengoku BASARA
SO
UNDERRATED
SO
AMAZING
two fandergs I'm looking for are from SenBasa
Aveyond
Yeah, it's a computer game you have to buy and download online, but it's a pretty amazing series
An into game, the first official game, the second, and the four that are more directly connected

Also
Sengoku BASARA
SO
UNDERRATED
SO
AMAZING
two fandergs I'm looking for are from SenBasa
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
@Ouremji

I know there's a TWEWY thread lurking around here somewhere. Now if the Forum Search feature was turned on then I could find it. OTL/
@Ouremji

I know there's a TWEWY thread lurking around here somewhere. Now if the Forum Search feature was turned on then I could find it. OTL/
Anyone play Kid Icarus Uprising or Professor Layton?
Anyone play Kid Icarus Uprising or Professor Layton?
s7cpOmi.png
@Chronosplit @Hanelli Oh wow. Other people who remember Legend of Mana. I actually came in to say that one. Also, Dark Cloud & Dark Cloud 2, the .hack games, Shadow Hearts, and Radiata Stories. Many people aren't even familiar with those series.
@Chronosplit @Hanelli Oh wow. Other people who remember Legend of Mana. I actually came in to say that one. Also, Dark Cloud & Dark Cloud 2, the .hack games, Shadow Hearts, and Radiata Stories. Many people aren't even familiar with those series.
I guess I'll contribute, [img]http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ghost-Trick-71-1280x728.jpg[/img] LOVED THIS GAME! It originally came out for the DS, but now it's also on the app store. I first heard about this game through Professor Layton and Ace Attorney fans, as soon as I started this game I fell in love! If you're going to play this game, [b][u]GO IN BLIND. DO NOT READ ANYTHING MORE THAN THE DESCRIPTIONS[/u][/b] I cannot stress that enough. it's a puzzle game, but what you're really here for is the story. [i][b]don't make the same mistake baby willowstar made, she read a spoiler on wikipedia and it almost ruined the whole game for her[/b][/i] [s]if you're still not sold, this is one of the characters:[/s] [img]http://thepopaesthetic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/ghosttrickdog-e1296225333622.png[/img]
I guess I'll contribute,
Ghost-Trick-71-1280x728.jpg

LOVED THIS GAME! It originally came out for the DS, but now it's also on the app store.

I first heard about this game through Professor Layton and Ace Attorney fans,
as soon as I started this game I fell in love!

If you're going to play this game,
GO IN BLIND. DO NOT READ ANYTHING MORE THAN THE DESCRIPTIONS

I cannot stress that enough. it's a puzzle game, but what you're really here for is the story.
don't make the same mistake baby willowstar made, she read a spoiler on wikipedia and it almost ruined the whole game for her

if you're still not sold, this is one of the characters:
ghosttrickdog-e1296225333622.png
Don't Starve on Steam is SO much fun with friends :D
Don't Starve on Steam is SO much fun with friends :D
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
Final Fantasy Tactics, for sure. Which is silly considering it got a PSP port (with amazing cinematic cutscenes added, as well as a few extras, and a fixed up localization (rip "Ice Bracelet," lol)) and an iOS port. It was a fantastic game that got overshadowed by the rest of the FF series, IMO, and it's often overlooked because of the graphics and the battle style (in comparison to the rest of the franchise). It has a beautifully dark story line, very well thought out characters that make an impact, and a stunning OST.

Tactics Ogre as well, it's basically a beefed up version of FFT in terms of combat, and it's amazing. As for the story, you get a little more freedom and control in how it turns out (compared to FF:Tactics which is very linear save for an instance or two where what you say makes a difference).

The two games are very similar, and I implore anyone who likes tactical turn based games to try them. They both also feature art by the artist who inspired me to pursue art as well, so maybe that's why I'm so into them, hehe.

edit: some spelling
Final Fantasy Tactics, for sure. Which is silly considering it got a PSP port (with amazing cinematic cutscenes added, as well as a few extras, and a fixed up localization (rip "Ice Bracelet," lol)) and an iOS port. It was a fantastic game that got overshadowed by the rest of the FF series, IMO, and it's often overlooked because of the graphics and the battle style (in comparison to the rest of the franchise). It has a beautifully dark story line, very well thought out characters that make an impact, and a stunning OST.

Tactics Ogre as well, it's basically a beefed up version of FFT in terms of combat, and it's amazing. As for the story, you get a little more freedom and control in how it turns out (compared to FF:Tactics which is very linear save for an instance or two where what you say makes a difference).

The two games are very similar, and I implore anyone who likes tactical turn based games to try them. They both also feature art by the artist who inspired me to pursue art as well, so maybe that's why I'm so into them, hehe.

edit: some spelling
@Alasdair

Legend of Mana was my gateway to the entire Square franchise, let me tell you. The moment I saw those Chocobo monsters roaming around I was like... sold, I want this.

Also the Jumi arc tore me apart. Ripped me into little pieces, depending on WHO you bring along to Bejeweled City omg.
@Alasdair

Legend of Mana was my gateway to the entire Square franchise, let me tell you. The moment I saw those Chocobo monsters roaming around I was like... sold, I want this.

Also the Jumi arc tore me apart. Ripped me into little pieces, depending on WHO you bring along to Bejeweled City omg.
@Hanelli

More Legend of Mana fans? Normally when I bring it up, most people will go, 'Mana? Wasn't there a Secret of Mana game?' and not know much past that. I love the game, not my favorite, but definitely underrated.

Plus its music is composed by Shimomura.... Can't say no to that.
@Hanelli

More Legend of Mana fans? Normally when I bring it up, most people will go, 'Mana? Wasn't there a Secret of Mana game?' and not know much past that. I love the game, not my favorite, but definitely underrated.

Plus its music is composed by Shimomura.... Can't say no to that.
Accent Shop!

@AtheistPaladin

Legend of Mana, yes.

I usually play as the girl heroine, bc reasons XD

But sometimes I get the urge to play as the guy because why not?

Shimomura makes best music yes
@AtheistPaladin

Legend of Mana, yes.

I usually play as the girl heroine, bc reasons XD

But sometimes I get the urge to play as the guy because why not?

Shimomura makes best music yes
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15