Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Underrated Video Games
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
In all honesty? The Harvest Moon games. It's a bit more popular now because of the huge 3ds game, but I'm talking Wii and older. I still have the GameCube versions, and recently got the Gameboy "more friends of (in?) Mineral Town. Animal Parade is my favorite to date, but it could be because the Wizard and such. Only two complaints: your animals have a lifespan and making friends takes forever. Ah well. The animals are adorable and your husband/wife and kids can help on the farm, which is another plus.
In all honesty? The Harvest Moon games. It's a bit more popular now because of the huge 3ds game, but I'm talking Wii and older. I still have the GameCube versions, and recently got the Gameboy "more friends of (in?) Mineral Town. Animal Parade is my favorite to date, but it could be because the Wizard and such. Only two complaints: your animals have a lifespan and making friends takes forever. Ah well. The animals are adorable and your husband/wife and kids can help on the farm, which is another plus.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I NEVER see anybody talk about Enslaved - Journey to the West.

That was such a fun game, and I loved the designs in there.

But the majority on FR seems to enjoy japanese games, mostly, so well.

Most of the games I read on here are so frequently mentioned, I am not sure if you guys know what underrated is 8B

(I also really enjoyed Darksiders and Beyond: Two souls, though those games aren't generally underrated. I just hardly ever see people here referencing them.)

I do like japanese games, too, like Okami(den) and gosh, I played FFTA and Pokemon WAY TOO much.
I kinda want to play the new Monster Hunter, too.
But I'd rather play that new Monster Rider instead xD
I NEVER see anybody talk about Enslaved - Journey to the West.

That was such a fun game, and I loved the designs in there.

But the majority on FR seems to enjoy japanese games, mostly, so well.

Most of the games I read on here are so frequently mentioned, I am not sure if you guys know what underrated is 8B

(I also really enjoyed Darksiders and Beyond: Two souls, though those games aren't generally underrated. I just hardly ever see people here referencing them.)

I do like japanese games, too, like Okami(den) and gosh, I played FFTA and Pokemon WAY TOO much.
I kinda want to play the new Monster Hunter, too.
But I'd rather play that new Monster Rider instead xD

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@VikingPriest Valiant Hearts was so great! I played it all the way through with my boyfriend in like two days; he held the controller but I helped him solve a lot of the puzzles so it felt like we were both playing. We both got really emotionally invested, way more so than we thought we were going to.
@VikingPriest Valiant Hearts was so great! I played it all the way through with my boyfriend in like two days; he held the controller but I helped him solve a lot of the puzzles so it felt like we were both playing. We both got really emotionally invested, way more so than we thought we were going to.
@Hanelli the Jumi Arc aka "Everyone I Love Is Dead" and yeah Legend of Mana and Threads of Fate are the games that sold me on Square as a quality creative entity.

I really like how the three main arcs sort of scale in terms of how sad they are. Larc & Sierra is kinda sad. The Faerie Arc is really sad. The Jumi Arc left me feeling emotionally devastated, and that's what I look for in a game.

@AtheistPaladin The music. I actually still listen to some of the music sometimes.
@Hanelli the Jumi Arc aka "Everyone I Love Is Dead" and yeah Legend of Mana and Threads of Fate are the games that sold me on Square as a quality creative entity.

I really like how the three main arcs sort of scale in terms of how sad they are. Larc & Sierra is kinda sad. The Faerie Arc is really sad. The Jumi Arc left me feeling emotionally devastated, and that's what I look for in a game.

@AtheistPaladin The music. I actually still listen to some of the music sometimes.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Sky. Yes, I know it's too young for me. Yes, I know it can be incredibly silly. But gosh darn it, that was one incredible game.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeons: Explorers of Sky. Yes, I know it's too young for me. Yes, I know it can be incredibly silly. But gosh darn it, that was one incredible game.
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Hanelli

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1551770

I found a twewy thread C': This pleases me.
@Hanelli

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1551770

I found a twewy thread C': This pleases me.
~ R O L L T H E B O N E S ! ~
~Do you want some art tutorials and resources? I've got some here!~
~Do you like to draw My Little Pony OCs? do you take gems as currency? I am looking for someone to commission!~
Mischief Makers for the original N64 was my life as a kid, but lots of people don't seem to have known what it was T_T

I wasted copious amounts of time on that amazing side scroller
Mischief Makers for the original N64 was my life as a kid, but lots of people don't seem to have known what it was T_T

I wasted copious amounts of time on that amazing side scroller
Gpasq5f.png
@Chronosplit
PULSEMAN!!!! I'm a Sega Genesis Child. I love this game so much!

@Trellia
Ecco The Dolphin!! Many nightmares! This game have one of the best OST ever.

Someone played Shining Force I And II? It's a tactical RPG. I spend so many hours playing SFII (Yes, still!)

I've always enjoyed playing Aerobiz Supersonic. Something about having your Airline seems weird, but it's quite fun! Someday I will beat the machine.

Psycho Pinball! Well, I love almost all pinball titles. This game is one of my favorites. The circus 'psycho' multi-table is amazing.

AND CRUSADER OF CENTY. It was my first RPG game because it was translated to spanish, my native language. I still play it in my free times, and I ended it a lot of times.

Someone played Viewpoint for NeoGeo? I'm still trying to beat the Stage 2 Boss. Stupid giant crab!!!
@Chronosplit
PULSEMAN!!!! I'm a Sega Genesis Child. I love this game so much!

@Trellia
Ecco The Dolphin!! Many nightmares! This game have one of the best OST ever.

Someone played Shining Force I And II? It's a tactical RPG. I spend so many hours playing SFII (Yes, still!)

I've always enjoyed playing Aerobiz Supersonic. Something about having your Airline seems weird, but it's quite fun! Someday I will beat the machine.

Psycho Pinball! Well, I love almost all pinball titles. This game is one of my favorites. The circus 'psycho' multi-table is amazing.

AND CRUSADER OF CENTY. It was my first RPG game because it was translated to spanish, my native language. I still play it in my free times, and I ended it a lot of times.

Someone played Viewpoint for NeoGeo? I'm still trying to beat the Stage 2 Boss. Stupid giant crab!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa earthanim4.gif ePOliyb.png
04PIMth.png
oxDm2Un.png
earthanim3.gif aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@narkov Genesis does what Nintendon't. I had one as a kid, though now I'm going through the SNES stuff I missed. Man there were a lot of great things on both that people have missed.

@narkov Genesis does what Nintendon't. I had one as a kid, though now I'm going through the SNES stuff I missed. Man there were a lot of great things on both that people have missed.

My writing project.
Impossible Creatures.
It's old but amazing and I'm surprised at how little people have played it :C
Impossible Creatures.
It's old but amazing and I'm surprised at how little people have played it :C
LKzi7uW.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15