Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CapnSan's Art! (Closed c:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][b][u]CapnSan's Commissions[/u][/b] [/center] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2781e59d94b6878efdc0ea032be19658.png[/img] [center][b] Closed for the week, If you like i can add you to a pinglist for when im open again! [/b][/center] [center]Hey guys! I've finally decided to open commissions! Thank you for taking the time to read through this even if you cant buy anything, it really means a lot. I have a lot of cool art things planned that im going to be doing soon, but i'll touch more on that in the bottom post. I do headshots and busts of most breeds right now, but i plan on adding full body options soon and probably one breed at a time.[/center] EDIT: Because of tech issues i cant make images transparent right now, but i'll gladly edit yours when theyre resolved. I currently have no eta on when this will happen [quote][b] Prices[/b] Headshots- 35k Busts (coatls only for now until i get the wings down for other breeds)- 45k +full color-5k Apparel-+3k per visible piece (i only do simple pieces, sorry) Duab, Hypnotic, Crackle, crystal, facet, and gembond- +5k each [b] Acceptable forms of payment and exchange rates[/b] Treasure Gems (1:650) [s]Festival currency (1:1000)[/s] I accept mixed payments [/quote] P.M me or comment on this thread if you're interested! Rules and an order form will be located after the examples. Thank you again for reading! [u][b] Headshots[/b][/u] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/52eeccfe698747e863ccba74eaa96fb3.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/459e7510429b6259a6c7c15d0b41f5b7.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/dcf59ba685a3187eddf897fc33b85f19.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/317ec5bb3af86993292c5488a86d4614.png[/img] [b][u]Busts[/u][/b] These will be only coatls for now until i come up with a style that works for the other wings! I can add you to a pinglist for this if you like c: These examples are all of uncolored with crystal and facet genes. (Sorry i'll add more examples as soon as i get my tablet i promise, i will do any genes though c:) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/8d7c98fb0b266d4173e856cd9803d6f4.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/373355f463c9681ea1f8e00e91ce96a2.png[/img] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/15ca303eb79ac51904bf003878a6dbf4.png[/img]
CapnSan's Commissions

2781e59d94b6878efdc0ea032be19658.png
Closed for the week, If you like i can add you to a pinglist for when im open again!

Hey guys! I've finally decided to open commissions! Thank you for taking the time to read through this even if you cant buy anything, it really means a lot. I have a lot of cool art things planned that im going to be doing soon, but i'll touch more on that in the bottom post. I do headshots and busts of most breeds right now, but i plan on adding full body options soon and probably one breed at a time.

EDIT: Because of tech issues i cant make images transparent right now, but i'll gladly edit yours when theyre resolved. I currently have no eta on when this will happen
Quote:

Prices

Headshots- 35k
Busts (coatls only for now until i get the wings down for other breeds)- 45k
+full color-5k

Apparel-+3k per visible piece
(i only do simple pieces, sorry)

Duab, Hypnotic, Crackle, crystal, facet, and gembond- +5k each

Acceptable forms of payment and exchange rates

Treasure
Gems (1:650)
Festival currency (1:1000)
I accept mixed payments

P.M me or comment on this thread if you're interested! Rules and an order form will be located after the examples. Thank you again for reading!

Headshots

52eeccfe698747e863ccba74eaa96fb3.png
459e7510429b6259a6c7c15d0b41f5b7.png
dcf59ba685a3187eddf897fc33b85f19.png
317ec5bb3af86993292c5488a86d4614.png

Busts
These will be only coatls for now until i come up with a style that works for the other wings! I can add you to a pinglist for this if you like c:
These examples are all of uncolored with crystal and facet genes. (Sorry i'll add more examples as soon as i get my tablet i promise, i will do any genes though c:)

8d7c98fb0b266d4173e856cd9803d6f4.png
373355f463c9681ea1f8e00e91ce96a2.png
15ca303eb79ac51904bf003878a6dbf4.png

[b]Here we go with the killjoy rules post[/b] [quote] [u]What I wont draw[/u] -Guardians, Mirrors and Snappers. Nope, no, nada. Sorry i havent gotten these quite right yet to be comfortable enough charging money for them, If you'd like i can add you to a pinglist to be notified when im accepting commisions for these -Masks that cover your dragons whole face -Super complex Accents and skins[/quote] [quote][u][b]FAQ[/b][/u] (lets be real ive never been asked any of these questions) [b]Will you do some Skins and Accents?[/b] Yes! Show me the dragon and i will give you a price or reject it depending on the complexity of it. [b]Whats up with the coatls? their wings are colored but theres no base color? Are these considered colored or uncolored?[/b] These are uncolored! Because i draw coatl wings like i do, theres no way for them to not be filled in. This is the deal for every feather i draw whether its on a wing or head. [b] What if i dont like what you drew. Will you redraw it for free?[/b] This depends. a) if you [u]specifically told me[/u] to draw something a certain way and i didn't or if the dragon is below the quality of my examples, i will absolutely 100% do this again for free immediately, you will be at the top of the queue b) If You [u]forgot to tell me[/u] to draw something a certian way and want me to redraw it, I will not be redrawing this for free. I spent a lot of time on the piece and its not my fault that you forgot to tell me this, and you received exactly the piece you asked for, i will expect full payment in this case. If you want me to draw this again you will have to pay full price and will be at the bottom of the queue as if you were getting a new commission. Basically if its my fault, It's a redraw at no extra cost. If its your fault, you still have to pay full price for that piece and for the new one. I'm sorry but i dont have the time to be doing redraws when I did exactly what i was told to. [b]What about small changes, will you do those?[/b] As long as it doesn't involve completely or mostly redrawing the dragon, i will happily make any small changes to your finished piece. [quote] [b]Order Form[/b] @Capnsan Dragon Image and Url: Type of piece: (bust or headshot) Colored: Y/N Apparel: Accent: extra notes: Personality summary (optional): [/quote] [quote][b] Ordering[/b] Copypaste and fill out the order form above, Once I accept your commission and verify the price with you, you'll be placed in the queue and you can go ahead and pay half upfront. [u]I will not start your piece until half is paid. If you are using the fodder discount I will need these upfront as well [/u] NOTE: If you dont write your accent/ apparel in the form im going to assume you don't want it drawn. I will still have to approve and possibly raise the price on any accents. When I'm done I'll send you a watermarked version in PM, if its to your liking, you can pay me the rest and then I'll send you the un-watermarked version. If you need any Minor changes done, let me know and I'll add them and send it back to you again for approval. Again, i will send the un-watermarked version as soon as i receive the rest of the payment.[/quote]
Here we go with the killjoy rules post
Quote:
What I wont draw
-Guardians, Mirrors and Snappers. Nope, no, nada. Sorry i havent gotten these quite right yet to be comfortable enough charging money for them, If you'd like i can add you to a pinglist to be notified when im accepting commisions for these

-Masks that cover your dragons whole face

-Super complex Accents and skins
Quote:
FAQ
(lets be real ive never been asked any of these questions)

Will you do some Skins and Accents?
Yes! Show me the dragon and i will give you a price or reject it depending on the complexity of it.

Whats up with the coatls? their wings are colored but theres no base color? Are these considered colored or uncolored?
These are uncolored! Because i draw coatl wings like i do, theres no way for them to not be filled in. This is the deal for every feather i draw whether its on a wing or head.

What if i dont like what you drew. Will you redraw it for free?

This depends.

a) if you specifically told me to draw something a certain way and i didn't or if the dragon is below the quality of my examples, i will absolutely 100% do this again for free immediately, you will be at the top of the queue

b) If You forgot to tell me to draw something a certian way and want me to redraw it, I will not be redrawing this for free. I spent a lot of time on the piece and its not my fault that you forgot to tell me this, and you received exactly the piece you asked for, i will expect full payment in this case. If you want me to draw this again you will have to pay full price and will be at the bottom of the queue as if you were getting a new commission.
Basically if its my fault, It's a redraw at no extra cost. If its your fault, you still have to pay full price for that piece and for the new one. I'm sorry but i dont have the time to be doing redraws when I did exactly what i was told to.

What about small changes, will you do those?
As long as it doesn't involve completely or mostly redrawing the dragon, i will happily make any small changes to your finished piece.

Quote:
Order Form
@Capnsan
Dragon Image and Url:
Type of piece: (bust or headshot)
Colored: Y/N
Apparel:
Accent:
extra notes:
Personality summary (optional):

Quote:

Ordering

Copypaste and fill out the order form above, Once I accept your commission and verify the price with you, you'll be placed in the queue and you can go ahead and pay half upfront. I will not start your piece until half is paid. If you are using the fodder discount I will need these upfront as well

NOTE: If you dont write your accent/ apparel in the form im going to assume you don't want it drawn. I will still have to approve and possibly raise the price on any accents.

When I'm done I'll send you a watermarked version in PM, if its to your liking, you can pay me the rest and then I'll send you the un-watermarked version.

If you need any Minor changes done, let me know and I'll add them and send it back to you again for approval. Again, i will send the un-watermarked version as soon as i receive the rest of the payment.
[quote][b]"You said you're working on 'other cool stuff'? Come on spill the beans what is it?"[/b] I'm currently setting up an adoptables shop! It'll probably be up in a week or two and I'll link it here! The adoptables will be dragons with customizable signs, similar to the little guy that hangs out at the top of my shop post (except better drawn tbh). I'll post a preview here as soon as its ready! If this is something you'd be interested in, let me know and i'll add you to the pinglist! UPDATE: I've made my first interest check. It still needs a lot of work but i'd love some feedback [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1593380][img]https://i.gyazo.com/eb0a0185e7a608f60b1ef3147edad3a0.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [quote] [b]Other cool art shops you should totally check out:[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1579251][img]http://s25.postimg.org/t8rtdjt0v/Banner_pencil_headshots.png[/img][/url] [/quote] [u][b]Pinglist for new breeds[/b][/u] Lunila Syncogon Biqua NOTE: I'm a college student so some days are going to be more productive than others. Tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays are when you can expect me to get the most done because i have a lot to do on the other days [b]Sorry things have been so slow! I have been working on a a bunch of projects an papers for school. Its probably concerning as I've posted a few other pieces of art, but these were all either mostly done already or done as warmups. I assure you I am working as fast as i can on these, however please be patient! School Always comes before commissions, I promise that im doing these as fast as i possibly can, usually i can go faster than this however i have 3 major tests in the upcoming week and I'm trying really hard with studying. [/b] [u][b]Queue[/b][/u] Kiryo (Finished, paid, edit when tech problems are resolved) biqua (Finished, paid, edit when tech problems are resolved) DOCTORD (paid in full, Finished, edit when problems are resolved) begelhorn (half paid) WeyrLeader (paid in full) Silverbook (paid) doyoulikedragons (paid half) paytonm11 (half paid) Sorry for any accidental pings and thank you for your patience and support!
Quote:
"You said you're working on 'other cool stuff'? Come on spill the beans what is it?"
I'm currently setting up an adoptables shop! It'll probably be up in a week or two and I'll link it here! The adoptables will be dragons with customizable signs, similar to the little guy that hangs out at the top of my shop post (except better drawn tbh). I'll post a preview here as soon as its ready! If this is something you'd be interested in, let me know and i'll add you to the pinglist!
UPDATE: I've made my first interest check. It still needs a lot of work but i'd love some feedback
eb0a0185e7a608f60b1ef3147edad3a0.png

Quote:
Other cool art shops you should totally check out:
Banner_pencil_headshots.png

Pinglist for new breeds
Lunila
Syncogon
Biqua

NOTE: I'm a college student so some days are going to be more productive than others.
Tuesdays, thursdays, fridays and saturdays are when you can expect me to get the most done because i have a lot to do on the other days

Sorry things have been so slow! I have been working on a a bunch of projects an papers for school. Its probably concerning as I've posted a few other pieces of art, but these were all either mostly done already or done as warmups. I assure you I am working as fast as i can on these, however please be patient! School Always comes before commissions, I promise that im doing these as fast as i possibly can, usually i can go faster than this however i have 3 major tests in the upcoming week and I'm trying really hard with studying.

Queue
Kiryo (Finished, paid, edit when tech problems are resolved)
biqua (Finished, paid, edit when tech problems are resolved)
DOCTORD (paid in full, Finished, edit when problems are resolved)

begelhorn (half paid)
WeyrLeader (paid in full)
Silverbook (paid)
doyoulikedragons (paid half)
paytonm11 (half paid)
Sorry for any accidental pings and thank you for your patience and support!
@CapnSan
Oh god, your art is so cute.
*flails around excitedly*
I have too many dragons to choose from! I don't know what to ask for! D:
I need to think about this...

I have two little questions: what is the difference between a bust and a headshot? :o Are the Tundra and Coatl at the end busts, and the others above headshots?
Also, would it be possible to have the image be transparent? I mean, without the white background? (sorry for all the questions ._.)
@CapnSan
Oh god, your art is so cute.
*flails around excitedly*
I have too many dragons to choose from! I don't know what to ask for! D:
I need to think about this...

I have two little questions: what is the difference between a bust and a headshot? :o Are the Tundra and Coatl at the end busts, and the others above headshots?
Also, would it be possible to have the image be transparent? I mean, without the white background? (sorry for all the questions ._.)
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
@GodricNorthman yes the ones at the end are busts, theyre more expensive because they include the chest and I show off the wings (i got a little lazy with the tundra but any comissioned ones will include them)
edit: forgot to answer the second part so sorry! Yes i can make the images transparent
@GodricNorthman yes the ones at the end are busts, theyre more expensive because they include the chest and I show off the wings (i got a little lazy with the tundra but any comissioned ones will include them)
edit: forgot to answer the second part so sorry! Yes i can make the images transparent
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss
uZS2lbp.gifsrqyURK.gifChaKQNg.gifiKvw7ua.gifAddmA1v.gif
yo I'll buy a coloured bust of tang (this guy right here)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=125855&tab=dragon&did=13679957
yo I'll buy a coloured bust of tang (this guy right here)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=125855&tab=dragon&did=13679957
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
Adorable! I will send you a message.
@CapnSan
Adorable! I will send you a message.
@CapnSan
SmallBanner_1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11