Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CapnSan's Art! (Closed c:)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CapnSan
these are so cute i'm yellin. could i get on the pinglist for when you open up more slots?
@CapnSan
these are so cute i'm yellin. could i get on the pinglist for when you open up more slots?
captain's creations: accents
@Zeme I'm not adding any new orders right now because i've been way too busy, but i can ping you when I reopen (also im going to ask that you please make a new order post when i reopen just because i'll be remaking my shop as well and it'll help me stay organized c:)

@captaincaiti thank you! I'll add you to the list!

I might be reopening for a short time in about a week when i go on fall break, but if not i will definitely be back up and running when the semester ends!
@Zeme I'm not adding any new orders right now because i've been way too busy, but i can ping you when I reopen (also im going to ask that you please make a new order post when i reopen just because i'll be remaking my shop as well and it'll help me stay organized c:)

@captaincaiti thank you! I'll add you to the list!

I might be reopening for a short time in about a week when i go on fall break, but if not i will definitely be back up and running when the semester ends!
@CapnSan could you add me to the pinglist? These are adorable!
@CapnSan could you add me to the pinglist? These are adorable!
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani sure thing! thank you!
@Avani sure thing! thank you!
@CapnSan

Can you please add me to your pinglist for when you reopen?
@CapnSan

Can you please add me to your pinglist for when you reopen?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11