Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CapnSan's Art! (Closed c:)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@CapnSan nope I am a terrible artist :0 uhm! just however you want, maybe curved around the bottom of his neck feathers IDK. whatever looks best to you will i'm sure be brilliant :)

do i send half pay now or when you return from hiatus?
@CapnSan nope I am a terrible artist :0 uhm! just however you want, maybe curved around the bottom of his neck feathers IDK. whatever looks best to you will i'm sure be brilliant :)

do i send half pay now or when you return from hiatus?
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
@doyoulikedragons you can pay half now! Im not really going on a hiatus im just halting the flow of commissions so i wont get overwhelmed and overwork myself because the queue has been growing pretty fast, Im still going to be around drawing all these c:
@doyoulikedragons you can pay half now! Im not really going on a hiatus im just halting the flow of commissions so i wont get overwhelmed and overwork myself because the queue has been growing pretty fast, Im still going to be around drawing all these c:
@CapnSan Lovely c: I'll send half over then!
@CapnSan Lovely c: I'll send half over then!
@CapnSan

Hello! Just popping in to see how you're doing and make sure you got my payment? Because the front page says I'm unpaid, but I sent the full amount the same day I posted my order.
@CapnSan

Hello! Just popping in to see how you're doing and make sure you got my payment? Because the front page says I'm unpaid, but I sent the full amount the same day I posted my order.
CVYnSFU.png
@weyrleader so sorry! Ill go through my inbox again for it and update the page soon, I was handling a lot of orders at the time so I probably got mixed up. Thanks for letting me know! Im Almost to yours I just had a few pieces with complicated accents before you.
@weyrleader so sorry! Ill go through my inbox again for it and update the page soon, I was handling a lot of orders at the time so I probably got mixed up. Thanks for letting me know! Im Almost to yours I just had a few pieces with complicated accents before you.
@WeyrLeader
@Silverbook
@doyoulikedragons
@paytonm11

Hi! I know its been super long since you put in your commissions, and im super sorry i havent been able to get to them lately. I've been super busy with college and some family and mental issues but im still working on these just super slowly. As soon as i get back on my feet artwise, I'll give all of you a free adoptable as an apology for the wait. I'll ping you all with more details on that after i finish up a few of my old adoptable designs, which will be after im done with commissions. Again, super sorry for all the waiting
@WeyrLeader
@Silverbook
@doyoulikedragons
@paytonm11

Hi! I know its been super long since you put in your commissions, and im super sorry i havent been able to get to them lately. I've been super busy with college and some family and mental issues but im still working on these just super slowly. As soon as i get back on my feet artwise, I'll give all of you a free adoptable as an apology for the wait. I'll ping you all with more details on that after i finish up a few of my old adoptable designs, which will be after im done with commissions. Again, super sorry for all the waiting
@CapnSan

Thanks for giving a heads up! And don't worry about being a bit slow with the commission, it's totally fine :) I won't need a free adoptable! Take your time finishing! :D
@CapnSan

Thanks for giving a heads up! And don't worry about being a bit slow with the commission, it's totally fine :) I won't need a free adoptable! Take your time finishing! :D
@CapnSan Thanks for keeping us informed! Take care of yourself first, commissions later <3
@CapnSan Thanks for keeping us informed! Take care of yourself first, commissions later <3
@CapnSan Can I have a headshot of this pretty girl? No apparel, just Base [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17553976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175540/17553976_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CapnSan Can I have a headshot of this pretty girl? No apparel, just Base

17553976_350.png
dCMOh.gifUP9ym.gifE0TUr.gifFuxbU.gif44DNe.gifmOkNr.gif Please give em' love and views!NVdLBmM.gif
@CapnSan Can I have a headshot of this pretty girl? No apparel, just Base [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17553976] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175540/17553976_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CapnSan Can I have a headshot of this pretty girl? No apparel, just Base

17553976_350.png
dCMOh.gifUP9ym.gifE0TUr.gifFuxbU.gif44DNe.gifmOkNr.gif Please give em' love and views!NVdLBmM.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11