Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED Free battle dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Quillwraith Sure! Just give me a few minutes to change his attacks, then I'll send him your way C:
@Quillwraith Sure! Just give me a few minutes to change his attacks, then I'll send him your way C:
5mDnfD3.png
Thank you so much for the care package and dragon, Snap. I'll have you know my fae is tearing up the Coliseum.
Thank you so much for the care package and dragon, Snap. I'll have you know my fae is tearing up the Coliseum.
@Snaphance May I have Miasa when she is ready? I just joined FR and am looking forward to trying everything!
@Snaphance May I have Miasa when she is ready? I just joined FR and am looking forward to trying everything!
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Moraengu Sure, you may have her C: I'll be setting up the Crossroads shortly!

@Akal Of course! Just gimme a few minutes to train her up for you, and she'll be off to your lair!

The second post is now completely up to date with the dragons that are left, and everyone but these last two have gotten their battle stone PMs and dragons at the Crossroads!
@Moraengu Sure, you may have her C: I'll be setting up the Crossroads shortly!

@Akal Of course! Just gimme a few minutes to train her up for you, and she'll be off to your lair!

The second post is now completely up to date with the dragons that are left, and everyone but these last two have gotten their battle stone PMs and dragons at the Crossroads!
5mDnfD3.png
@Moraengu You're very welcome!

And the last Crossroads requests and PMs have been sent. I will be going to bed now and be back before turnover to handle any last requests!

Please note that the three dragons on the first page are the only ones left; after this there won't be any more of them! Again it is first come, first serve, so please check the most recent posts to see if the dragons you want are still available!
@Moraengu You're very welcome!

And the last Crossroads requests and PMs have been sent. I will be going to bed now and be back before turnover to handle any last requests!

Please note that the three dragons on the first page are the only ones left; after this there won't be any more of them! Again it is first come, first serve, so please check the most recent posts to see if the dragons you want are still available!
5mDnfD3.png
@Snaphance

Putting my thanks out will take good care of Ansar
and thanks for the battle items as well ^_^
@Snaphance

Putting my thanks out will take good care of Ansar
and thanks for the battle items as well ^_^
sword_art_online__kirito_stamp_by_the_nutkase-d5e2vvw.pngsteampunk_stamp_by_tumblingtortoises-d4rgyvi.gifeeb15c0e5da30aea6debe6f426d5bcfe.png9686f0ef0b5f3ff9e3d86baad91e0ade-d4x8ufo.gif
I would like to adopt Hemokath, the Arcane Tundra Male if he's not already taken. Thank you. :)
I would like to adopt Hemokath, the Arcane Tundra Male if he's not already taken. Thank you. :)
I'd love to adopt Shalket, the Light Mirror girl, please~
I'd love to adopt Shalket, the Light Mirror girl, please~
If it's possible I'd like to adopt the Light Mirror female Shalkett.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll request Juhania then.
If it's possible I'd like to adopt the Light Mirror female Shalkett.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll request Juhania then.
@MidnightCat
@gaaraslover92
@ziamatt

The dragons have all been sent to you C: PMs with battle stones are coming shortly!

That was all the dragons, you guys! In total, 28 dragons, 28 elemental attacks and 84 fragments have been given out in this thread! I might be a little broke now, but I don't regret it the slightest. Thanks for your enthusiasm and kind words, newbies, it made it all worth it! I hope you enjoy your stay on Flight Rising!
@MidnightCat
@gaaraslover92
@ziamatt

The dragons have all been sent to you C: PMs with battle stones are coming shortly!

That was all the dragons, you guys! In total, 28 dragons, 28 elemental attacks and 84 fragments have been given out in this thread! I might be a little broke now, but I don't regret it the slightest. Thanks for your enthusiasm and kind words, newbies, it made it all worth it! I hope you enjoy your stay on Flight Rising!
5mDnfD3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6