Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED Free battle dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Snaphance

Whoops, forgot to add my ping, sorry!
@Snaphance

Whoops, forgot to add my ping, sorry!
QuvsZIR.gifeLnOQha.gifmVtcW7A.png
@Snaphance I'd love the Mirror, Ansar!

when my own is grown I'll give him to some other newbie :)
@Snaphance I'd love the Mirror, Ansar!

when my own is grown I'll give him to some other newbie :)
@Snaphance Hi newbie here! :3
Panorin, Nature Guardian Female, level 3 is very shiny! And I'd love a guardian for my group in battles *hug* Thank you!
@Snaphance Hi newbie here! :3
Panorin, Nature Guardian Female, level 3 is very shiny! And I'd love a guardian for my group in battles *hug* Thank you!
V0jOYO0.png
@Snaphance

Wow, this is pretty awesome. If it's still ok, I wouldn't mind Carth. If that's not available anymore, then Lana or Toby would be great as well.

I didn't realize people were this generous anymore. Thank you for proving me wrong.
@Snaphance

Wow, this is pretty awesome. If it's still ok, I wouldn't mind Carth. If that's not available anymore, then Lana or Toby would be great as well.

I didn't realize people were this generous anymore. Thank you for proving me wrong.
@Snaphance

This is really nice of you. I'm interested in getting into Colosseum fighting and I would love to have Gershwin, the light fae.
@Snaphance

This is really nice of you. I'm interested in getting into Colosseum fighting and I would love to have Gershwin, the light fae.
@Snaphance Awesome, thank you for this opportunity! Could I get Elowyn, the shadow fae?
@Snaphance Awesome, thank you for this opportunity! Could I get Elowyn, the shadow fae?
690328pathtotruth2.png
@Snaphance This is ever so kind of you! May I have Lana, the wind tundra dragon, if she hasn't already been found a new home?
@Snaphance This is ever so kind of you! May I have Lana, the wind tundra dragon, if she hasn't already been found a new home?
RLfLU0h.png
@Snaphance

Wow, so pretty! Hopefully I can name a dragon no one else has picked yet. If one has been picked, I'll just take one that I named still up for grabs.

Panorin
Carth
Shadow
@Snaphance

Wow, so pretty! Hopefully I can name a dragon no one else has picked yet. If one has been picked, I'll just take one that I named still up for grabs.

Panorin
Carth
Shadow
Very nice of you.

@Snaphance

If still available I'd love to receive Nightwing, Plague Guardian Male, level 4
Very nice of you.

@Snaphance

If still available I'd love to receive Nightwing, Plague Guardian Male, level 4
@Snaphance Could I grab Bayvri or Kraven if they're not yet spoken for? This is a really awesome thing. I've been super daunted by the whole Coliseum thing even though I really want to give it a shot.
@Snaphance Could I grab Bayvri or Kraven if they're not yet spoken for? This is a really awesome thing. I've been super daunted by the whole Coliseum thing even though I really want to give it a shot.
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6