Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ★ Free Raffle WINNERS CHOSEN!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
So many~ Thank you, and I like to participate in 'dis.
For Akhekhu x Tyche, please
So many~ Thank you, and I like to participate in 'dis.
For Akhekhu x Tyche, please
Zilean x Evinor if I win, please!
Zilean x Evinor if I win, please!
Enter me for: Jiaotu x Ilythia

Thank you!
Enter me for: Jiaotu x Ilythia

Thank you!
This is amazing :D

Zen x Chryseis please
This is amazing :D

Zen x Chryseis please
I'd like to enter please :)

Timaios x Lachesis as pairing choice :D
I'd like to enter please :)

Timaios x Lachesis as pairing choice :D
@Luunai
o__0 I could have sworn I said which pair I wanted... lol, did part of my comment get eaten? D;

Anyway, guess it's a good thing since I found a pair I like better~
Cheiron x Manah

Thank you so much!
@Luunai
o__0 I could have sworn I said which pair I wanted... lol, did part of my comment get eaten? D;

Anyway, guess it's a good thing since I found a pair I like better~
Cheiron x Manah

Thank you so much!
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
I would like to enter! May I, if I win, have a hatchling from Nokomis x Lykidas?
I would like to enter! May I, if I win, have a hatchling from Nokomis x Lykidas?
@Keera
Yes, Flight Rising indeed eats posts sometimes, I believe it happens when you use the "greater than" and "less than" signs in emoticons or otherwise. Seems like they haven't fixed it yet. ^^ But it's all fine, I think I got your full message this time ;D

UPDATE:

Due to the recent downtime and the fact that I almost can't get anything to load (loading this thread took me half an hour xD), the raffle will be extended until tomorrow, 6th of September.
I will close it and choose the winners as soon as I woke up / as soon as the site works again.

All users who commented until I close the raffle tomorrow, will be added to the list.
Probably I won't manage to update the tickets today with the site being laggy, so please don't worry if your name isn't there yet :3
@Keera
Yes, Flight Rising indeed eats posts sometimes, I believe it happens when you use the "greater than" and "less than" signs in emoticons or otherwise. Seems like they haven't fixed it yet. ^^ But it's all fine, I think I got your full message this time ;D

UPDATE:

Due to the recent downtime and the fact that I almost can't get anything to load (loading this thread took me half an hour xD), the raffle will be extended until tomorrow, 6th of September.
I will close it and choose the winners as soon as I woke up / as soon as the site works again.

All users who commented until I close the raffle tomorrow, will be added to the list.
Probably I won't manage to update the tickets today with the site being laggy, so please don't worry if your name isn't there yet :3
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I'd love to enter, please. Akhekhu x Tyche for the grand prize.
I'd love to enter, please. Akhekhu x Tyche for the grand prize.
Could I please enter? For the pair - Jiaotu x Ilythia
Could I please enter? For the pair - Jiaotu x Ilythia
RLfLU0h.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13