Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ★ Free Raffle WINNERS CHOSEN!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'd love to have a hatchling from Cain x Lilaia if I win!
I'd love to have a hatchling from Cain x Lilaia if I win!
Timaios x Lachesis, please.
Timaios x Lachesis, please.
Ack, my mistake! The site's been so sluggish I've let myself get incredibly lazy about double checking things. In that event I am quite fond of Nokomis x Lykidas!
Ack, my mistake! The site's been so sluggish I've let myself get incredibly lazy about double checking things. In that event I am quite fond of Nokomis x Lykidas!
ZNhRsiG.png nE2iWmO.png
@Luunai I JUST noticed that this morning. I'm sorry for my blind eagerness ^^; Then I think something perhaps between Zilean x Evinor would be great too! And yes, I would absolutely like to be added to the ping thing. I clearly need to get more treasure before I can afford something but I have a few things that are in the works right now that HOPEFULLY will be ready by Halloween.
@Luunai I JUST noticed that this morning. I'm sorry for my blind eagerness ^^; Then I think something perhaps between Zilean x Evinor would be great too! And yes, I would absolutely like to be added to the ping thing. I clearly need to get more treasure before I can afford something but I have a few things that are in the works right now that HOPEFULLY will be ready by Halloween.
CURRENT PROJECT: Rapid Expansion Project Donate and get dragons!
@Luunai

Sign me up! I'd like Timaios x Lachesis for the grand prize pairing.
@Luunai

Sign me up! I'd like Timaios x Lachesis for the grand prize pairing.
@undecipher
Haha no worries, the site is so laggy, I'm quite lazy myself to check things. ;P

@dark77778
It's no problem at all, and sure, I'll add you to the ping list :)
@undecipher
Haha no worries, the site is so laggy, I'm quite lazy myself to check things. ;P

@dark77778
It's no problem at all, and sure, I'll add you to the ping list :)
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Luunai
:D omgosh ty so much for hosting this! I would love to join u-u the pair I like best (they're all so pretty!) is
Akhekhu x Tyche
or if they're unavailable
Nokomis x Lykidas
@Luunai
:D omgosh ty so much for hosting this! I would love to join u-u the pair I like best (they're all so pretty!) is
Akhekhu x Tyche
or if they're unavailable
Nokomis x Lykidas
@Luunai i would like to join please uvu
Akhekhu x Tyche are very lovely
Jiaotu x Ilythia as a backup
@Luunai i would like to join please uvu
Akhekhu x Tyche are very lovely
Jiaotu x Ilythia as a backup
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@shadowpup88 @SoulSorbet
Akhekhu x Tyche is totally fine! ^^ I will add you both as soon as the site allows me to load my main post. xD
@shadowpup88 @SoulSorbet
Akhekhu x Tyche is totally fine! ^^ I will add you both as soon as the site allows me to load my main post. xD
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
I would love to enter!! Thank you so much for doing this. You guys make newbies like me feel so welcome
I would love to enter!! Thank you so much for doing this. You guys make newbies like me feel so welcome
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13