Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56
Same happened to me.
I lost 600 meat, 300 insects and lost my 3 day bonus...
Same happened to me.
I lost 600 meat, 300 insects and lost my 3 day bonus...
VAvbhg2.png
Happened to me this morning as well. I hope they fix this soon D:
Happened to me this morning as well. I hope they fix this soon D:
I just had the same problem. They cleaned out most of my food stores. I was at 2% energy :-\
I just had the same problem. They cleaned out most of my food stores. I was at 2% energy :-\
This happened to me too, except I had gathering turns left. But I used all of them trying to return everything to how it was
This happened to me too, except I had gathering turns left. But I used all of them trying to return everything to how it was
I have this too. >:
I have this too. >:
My energy bars are all empty as well and i know for a fact they were nearly, if not all the way, full prior to the basic maintenance. I haven't tried doing anything else yet though but i really hope it doesn't mess with my daily bonuses for always keeping my energy bar full..
My energy bars are all empty as well and i know for a fact they were nearly, if not all the way, full prior to the basic maintenance. I haven't tried doing anything else yet though but i really hope it doesn't mess with my daily bonuses for always keeping my energy bar full..
2fee4d8473.png
this happened to me this morning and i am very upset about it! hope they fix this soon AND give me my bonus back!!!! I'm afraid to feed them now incase it happens again and flies through all the food i worked hard to collect! :(
this happened to me this morning and i am very upset about it! hope they fix this soon AND give me my bonus back!!!! I'm afraid to feed them now incase it happens again and flies through all the food i worked hard to collect! :(
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Wow, relax guys XD unlike a lot of the games out here, the admins are actually nice - when stuff like this happens they fix it and they will more than likely do one of two things- A) put all of our dragons back to full health and give us all the bonus or B) send enough food for everyone to feed their dragons up to full health (more than likely this one since new users haven't been here long enough to get the bonus).

Remember, it's 3 AM where they are, do you really think they're up right now instead of sleeping? Most of them probably have jobs they have to go to in a few hours, but they'll log in to at least check up on the site once they wake up.
Wow, relax guys XD unlike a lot of the games out here, the admins are actually nice - when stuff like this happens they fix it and they will more than likely do one of two things- A) put all of our dragons back to full health and give us all the bonus or B) send enough food for everyone to feed their dragons up to full health (more than likely this one since new users haven't been here long enough to get the bonus).

Remember, it's 3 AM where they are, do you really think they're up right now instead of sleeping? Most of them probably have jobs they have to go to in a few hours, but they'll log in to at least check up on the site once they wake up.
PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE
DB5K
ARMY
EXOTIC
A+
....and way too many more. I stan almost every band lol They all have talent in their own ways. ^^
Yeah I left my lair at 100% 11 hours ago, come back to 2%, when at /most/ it should have been like 97% or something. >:I [img]http://puu.sh/4iKIJ.jpg[/img] [img]http://puu.sh/4iKJI.jpg[/img] I'm not even gonna try to feed them
Yeah I left my lair at 100% 11 hours ago, come back to 2%, when at /most/ it should have been like 97% or something. >:I

4iKIJ.jpg
4iKJI.jpg

I'm not even gonna try to feed them
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
As in I had the number of gathering turns i had with my bonus.
As in I had the number of gathering turns i had with my bonus.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56