Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56
Just an echo here, and all my food stores are gone as well. I fed them because I thought the bars just weren't loading. (*crosses fingers that the forum doesn't eat a post for the third time*)
Just an echo here, and all my food stores are gone as well. I fed them because I thought the bars just weren't loading. (*crosses fingers that the forum doesn't eat a post for the third time*)
I have this issue as well excluding the little guardian hatchling i got this morning she also is down to 1/50
I have this issue as well excluding the little guardian hatchling i got this morning she also is down to 1/50
rOs1tfN.png
Yep, same thing happened to me. Energy fell completely down for all dragons and the clan as a whole. Lost all of the food in my stores because of it. I had been working pretty hard to store it up for a while :/
Yep, same thing happened to me. Energy fell completely down for all dragons and the clan as a whole. Lost all of the food in my stores because of it. I had been working pretty hard to store it up for a while :/
Same, I thought it was just a visual error so I pressed feed dragons to try and just do my daily routine.

Sure enough, I lost 660 meat, and over 300 in each of the other food types.

I would very much appreciate if an admin would help, as losing my three day bonus AND the food really hurt me, plus I have no food pretty much now
Same, I thought it was just a visual error so I pressed feed dragons to try and just do my daily routine.

Sure enough, I lost 660 meat, and over 300 in each of the other food types.

I would very much appreciate if an admin would help, as losing my three day bonus AND the food really hurt me, plus I have no food pretty much now

kEQjskj.png
FdAR3XN.png
What Happened!? Last night my Dragons were at 94% Now they are starving!!! I had a perfect record since signing up at keeping the well fed bonus!
What Happened!? Last night my Dragons were at 94% Now they are starving!!! I had a perfect record since signing up at keeping the well fed bonus!
NatureSanctuarySiggy_zps5c46a8b9.png
Same here. D:
My poor babies.
Same here. D:
My poor babies.
I have this issue as well (as posted in the other thread... there's many), and I fear to do anything - with my number of dragons, I fear the food lost if I hit the 'feed' button will be astronomical.

Akiribiiiiiiiiiird! Heeeeeeelp! XD
I have this issue as well (as posted in the other thread... there's many), and I fear to do anything - with my number of dragons, I fear the food lost if I hit the 'feed' button will be astronomical.

Akiribiiiiiiiiiird! Heeeeeeelp! XD
DQ9DP8W.png
Adding my voice in! Same here! No one was fed went into panic mode and depleted my stores. Had to go buy food from the AH XD But it's not funny.
Adding my voice in! Same here! No one was fed went into panic mode and depleted my stores. Had to go buy food from the AH XD But it's not funny.
XHxgasI.gif
My gathering turns are back.
My gathering turns are back.
yeah yeah me and my friend too. i went ahead and fed them, b/c it bothered me a lot to see the bar empty haha.

my friend lost all of his stores??? he didn't have a lot of food b/c he's new and all that.

lame-o.
yeah yeah me and my friend too. i went ahead and fed them, b/c it bothered me a lot to see the bar empty haha.

my friend lost all of his stores??? he didn't have a lot of food b/c he's new and all that.

lame-o.
tumblr_inline_mwqux7TPiM1rbhbr0.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56