Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56
I'm having the same problems. I automatically click FEED whenever I pull up my lair, even when I know they're full, just incase they went down by one energy. So, while it was loading, I saw that they were all empty. I completely wigged out. Then I saw my gathering turns weren't reset. This seriously isn't cool.
I'm having the same problems. I automatically click FEED whenever I pull up my lair, even when I know they're full, just incase they went down by one energy. So, while it was loading, I saw that they were all empty. I completely wigged out. Then I saw my gathering turns weren't reset. This seriously isn't cool.
I have this bug too - every dragon's energy is at 1/50, but I still have my Well Fed bonus and the clan energy bar is at 100%. I have not tried feeding them and I do not plan to given what has happened to other people who have done that.
I have this bug too - every dragon's energy is at 1/50, but I still have my Well Fed bonus and the clan energy bar is at 100%. I have not tried feeding them and I do not plan to given what has happened to other people who have done that.
I have the same problem! I didn't have much in my stocks though, so they aren't fed yet...
I have the same problem! I didn't have much in my stocks though, so they aren't fed yet...
I'm in this boat as well, only lost about 50 each of insect and plant, but holy potatoes... what the heck? GIANT BUG. Did you guys convert a floating-point column in the database to integer and forget to scale it up along the way? =o.O=
I'm in this boat as well, only lost about 50 each of insect and plant, but holy potatoes... what the heck? GIANT BUG. Did you guys convert a floating-point column in the database to integer and forget to scale it up along the way? =o.O=
Same problem, and I mechanically clicked feed like I always do before I noticed, and now I'm completely out of food.
Obviously a site-wide bug, but I hope it doesn't require a full-on rollback to fix it. Would very much like the
343 insects, 232 meat, 163 fish and 180 plants back.

Very cool that we got new users, not so cool that it's resulted in such horrible issues.
I think someone flipped a wrong switch somewhere in codeland. XD
Same problem, and I mechanically clicked feed like I always do before I noticed, and now I'm completely out of food.
Obviously a site-wide bug, but I hope it doesn't require a full-on rollback to fix it. Would very much like the
343 insects, 232 meat, 163 fish and 180 plants back.

Very cool that we got new users, not so cool that it's resulted in such horrible issues.
I think someone flipped a wrong switch somewhere in codeland. XD
My dragons have 1/50 energy, but my clan energy is still at 100%. This means I haven't lost the bonus right?
My dragons have 1/50 energy, but my clan energy is still at 100%. This means I haven't lost the bonus right?
site is also extremely laggy
site is also extremely laggy
Just stopping in to say that I'm having the exact same problem. Haven't bothered to try to feed, gathering turns aren't there.
Just stopping in to say that I'm having the exact same problem. Haven't bothered to try to feed, gathering turns aren't there.
I'm yet another one hit by this. Really sad about all that food gone and lost the bonus too, especially since I've been really good about keeping my energy up and my dragons fed.
I'm yet another one hit by this. Really sad about all that food gone and lost the bonus too, especially since I've been really good about keeping my energy up and my dragons fed.
This also happened to me and I lost all my food and my dragons are still hungry. I'll just leave it for now but it would be really great if I could get it back ;A;
This also happened to me and I lost all my food and my dragons are still hungry. I'll just leave it for now but it would be really great if I could get it back ;A;