Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy at 1/50 for every dragon?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56
i feeded my dragons right before restart and they were totaly hungry when it was working again... plus NO gathering today... i wonder how we will feed dragons like that
i feeded my dragons right before restart and they were totaly hungry when it was working again... plus NO gathering today... i wonder how we will feed dragons like that
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif Wild and free like wind npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/ef74cd0d5dea1c87e06445dc7b31c80a/tumblr_msldnfz1Rj1shxwmeo1_1280.jpg[/img] I don't even have 7 dragons unless you count the two unhatched eggs
tumblr_msldnfz1Rj1shxwmeo1_1280.jpg
I don't even have 7 dragons unless you count the two unhatched eggs
Just curious...has anyone had this resolved? Because all of my dragons show up as fully fed o.O Yet my sister-in-law's show up in the same condition, as starving. I know that she fed them right before giving me the computer, so I'm kind of glad she's not on and freaking out about them right now xD
Just curious...has anyone had this resolved? Because all of my dragons show up as fully fed o.O Yet my sister-in-law's show up in the same condition, as starving. I know that she fed them right before giving me the computer, so I'm kind of glad she's not on and freaking out about them right now xD
Same issues here. Lost all bonuses, no Pinkerton, no gathering turns.

Using Firefox 23.0.1 on Windows 7
Same issues here. Lost all bonuses, no Pinkerton, no gathering turns.

Using Firefox 23.0.1 on Windows 7
Slightly obsessed with radiation. Maybe too obsessed.

nZWwypm.png
This happened to me as well; all my dragons suddenly displayed at minimal energy, while my clan energy remained at full. When I tried to feed them to test what was happening, the _entirety_ of my stores emptied, with one dragon going hungry, in the wake of the buggy energy gap. What the heck happened? Using Chrome, for the record.
This happened to me as well; all my dragons suddenly displayed at minimal energy, while my clan energy remained at full. When I tried to feed them to test what was happening, the _entirety_ of my stores emptied, with one dragon going hungry, in the wake of the buggy energy gap. What the heck happened? Using Chrome, for the record.
Same issue here. All dragons were at 1% energy. The top bars are both empty. And the dragons were all fed before roll over.
Same issue here. All dragons were at 1% energy. The top bars are both empty. And the dragons were all fed before roll over.
jfLmvwf.jpg
Yeah same problem, fed them before I went to bed, now no energy and I therefore lost the three day streak. I made the mistake of feeding them, so I have no more food, plus the dragons are still hungry. Also can't gather etc.
Yeah same problem, fed them before I went to bed, now no energy and I therefore lost the three day streak. I made the mistake of feeding them, so I have no more food, plus the dragons are still hungry. Also can't gather etc.
XIm4ki2.pngBIg65I8.gif
Same here I accidentally hit feed dragons and it wiped all my food stores! I don't remember the exact numbers but it was a huge amount of food. I hope we get this sorted soon or at least a roll back to before this last roll over.

@Xhaztol @Akiri

Help please!

I am using Chrome and windows 7
Same here I accidentally hit feed dragons and it wiped all my food stores! I don't remember the exact numbers but it was a huge amount of food. I hope we get this sorted soon or at least a roll back to before this last roll over.

@Xhaztol @Akiri

Help please!

I am using Chrome and windows 7
iPPbaCZ.png
Same here. All my dragons are hungry. SO HUNGRY IN JUST ONE NIGHT ;_;
Don't know if I should feed them... Saw all your screens... looks not good D:

And I can't gather anything. Plus Pinkerton don't want to talk to me :'(

Please fix!

Edit:

Yes, my bars are both empty too. I just feed them before I was going to bed.
Same here. All my dragons are hungry. SO HUNGRY IN JUST ONE NIGHT ;_;
Don't know if I should feed them... Saw all your screens... looks not good D:

And I can't gather anything. Plus Pinkerton don't want to talk to me :'(

Please fix!

Edit:

Yes, my bars are both empty too. I just feed them before I was going to bed.
euCuA3M.png
Same problem here. :(
Same problem here. :(
2uequ68.jpg
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 55 56